shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Cushion is here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Orange

Rough_Rock
WOW! Amazing! Where on 47th did you find it?

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
wow!!wow!!wow!!! wow~~~~~~~!!!!
36.gif

I love the prong too!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
more pics!

bbbdiamond_01.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

bbbhand3.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.gif

bbbsideview2.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one
2.gif

bbbwholering2_04.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
great pics bbb!
36.gif
the setting is amazing!
18.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel like I got a two for one special!!!!!! Great pics, congrats on a amazing ring!!!! Love the setting btw!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OH bbb!!! The ring is wonderful!! The setting is amazing and the stone is just yummy!!! I love the prongs too!! It is just.... ''PERFECT''
36.gif
36.gif

s95

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/30/2005 6:32:35 PM
Author: bbb
Wow - thanks for all of your compliments. I got the setting and diamond in NYC on 47th street. I love it, but the only problem is that the basket is higher than what i wanted. I was originally just going to get a plain setting, but saw this sample in the store and loved it! The sample had a lower basket though. The jeweler said it wouldn''t be a problem to lower the prongs a little, but even if that is done, the width of the prongs in the basket would still be too close together if you know what i mean. Here is a link to what the sample looked more like. It''s the post from Flower 12 from 4/11/2005 at 12:45 am - it''s the one on the right.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/opnion-setting-3ct-center-stone.27501/=
That really is a beautiful ring and the height seems just right! I love the cut and the setting is beautiful with the split shank. It''s so unique and elegant. Congrats!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2005 8:17:30 PM
Author: reena

eta: it doesnt look too high to me at all! don't forget, the stone is so big, it needs to be set kinda high -- unless you want the pavillion embedded in your finger! hehehe.

based on the pics belle just posted I'm not sure it can sit any lower, I agree it doesn't look too high at all and that setting is one of the prettiest I've seen. You have one Gorgeous ring
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
The ring is amazing, I am speechless.

Dont change a thing about it, I agree with the others, stone needs to sit a little higher b/c its large...

Its absolutely beautiful. Enjoy it!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Your ring is simply perfect! I love the setting-the double claw prongs, the split shank, the pave, the side view, everything! And the cushion....YUM!
30.gif
Congrats on your gorgeous new ring!
36.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
bbb- It is perfect! I love the band and detailing.
Very pretty and classy and yummy!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
WOW this ring is a real beauty!

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!!!
30.gif
18.gif
36.gif

Do you have a design for the wedding band in mind yet?

Maya

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bbb
nothing wrong with setting,beautiful ring.
36.gif
36.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so glad I came upon this thread. What a lovely ring, lovely setting and lovely claw prongs (ok, ok, I''m partial
9.gif
) !
36.gif
Do wear it in great health!

nicoly

Rough_Rock
That ring is beautiful, especially on your finger!
face1.gif

dib

Shiny_Rock
Maya - i am already married. This was a replacement for a lost engagement ring. I wear it on my right hand. Last year i upgraded from a wedding band with 5 round stones to an eternity band of asscher cuts that i wear alone on my left hand.

Thanks to everyone for the really nice comments - it means a lot coming from all of you well-informed people! I will post more pictures if i decide to have the setting lowered, which i am pretty sure i will. Besides from the fact i have always liked a low setting, I have 3 young kids and i find I am often scratching them with the ring.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE cushions! THat is a beautiful stone and ring- I think the setting is very tasteful and classy! :)

g-man

Rough_Rock
BBB, can you please tell me who you used on 47th St? We just bought a 2.83 cushion and are shopping for settings. My wife is interested in something similar. Hers is more of a square cushion though. PLease please tell.
THanks,
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results