shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 1.08ct I VS2 cushion from ERD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mara!

Lake Anna is in Virginia, about an hour outside of Richmond. We have definitely decided to get married there, and I am thrilled! It should be beautiful, rain or no rain!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love your ring!!! The patterning on your cushion is so pretty and it's showing up really well in your pictures. The setting is perfect, simple and delicate.

Out of curiosity, how do you like the I color of your stone? I've seen I's and J's in rounds and have been fine with them, but I'm wondering how much more noticeable they are in cushions. The pictures look very white.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Hi Kcoursolle!!

Well now that I''ve had the stone for a week and have been able to see it in multiple lighting conditions....I can honestly say that I LOVE the I color.

You know, it''s funny because everyone was saying from the beginning not to go as low as an I. So when Mark sent us a list of H and I colored stones when we could have afforded to go higher in color, I was a *little* nervous, but trusted him. I don''t know if it''s the cut, if it''s the color of my skin, or WHAT it is-- but my stone doesn''t look yellow in ANY lighting conditions.

Don''t get me wrong...I''ve caught some warmth from the side on a rainy day. But it''s a warm white, and it always faces up white and sparkly.

So all in all....I would do it again in a heartbeat. And if in the future I''m going to upgrade, I won''t rule out I colored stones. We ended up spending about a grand less than we expected to, and the stone is gorgeous--so I''m extremely happy!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
hey luckystar, CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement and your ring is lovely! Love the simplicity of it in that setting, it really highlights your pretty stone...enjoy it!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2007 1:19:30 PM
Author: surfgirl
hey luckystar, CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement and your ring is lovely! Love the simplicity of it in that setting, it really highlights your pretty stone...enjoy it!

I agree-the diamond and setting are gorgeous together! Congrats!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much surfgil and thing2of2....your compliments mean so much to me, especially since you both have such great taste in jewelry!!
1.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi luckystar!

Congratulations on your engagement! I am so very happy for you!
36.gif

Your cushion cut is to die for! I love it, and it looks fantastic on your hand!!!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Harleigh!!!!!
9.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Luckystar112- that is a gorgeous gorgeous ring!!! It''s absolutely breathtaking! Congrats to you!!!

36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results