shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mark Morrell Petite Torchiere!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, thank you Ellen so much!
9.gif

bee

Rough_Rock
Just beautiful!!! I''m awaiting my classic torchiere and I can''t wait to receive it. Question: What types of ring boxes does Mark Morrell utilize, is it the black box in your thread? I was hoping for a nice cherry wood box. Mark Morrell is totally wonderful to work with and enjoyable to talk to.

Thanks, wishful!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 2:35:14 PM
Author: bee
Just beautiful!!! I''m awaiting my classic torchiere and I can''t wait to receive it. Question: What types of ring boxes does Mark Morrell utilize, is it the black box in your thread? I was hoping for a nice cherry wood box. Mark Morrell is totally wonderful to work with and enjoyable to talk to.

Thanks, wishful!
The box was gorgeous....wood top and a black leather (or at least leather-like material) covered sides. He even sends a pair of white gloves.
The wood however was a very light color.
I don''t know if he does other shades of wood. Might be something to inquire about other wise I think if you search on PS there are some places that will make you a custom box.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous setting and diamond! I LOVE solitaires, especially when there''s also a little something extra special added!

CageFighter

Rough_Rock
what are we doing about a wedding band? MM again?

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 5:19:41 PM
Author: CageFighter
Good question...

Your ering is gorgeous Wishful!!

35.gif

bee

Rough_Rock
I was thinking the exact same thing. I''m interested to know also from Wishful and other MWM owners.

Thanks!

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE your set. I''ve been dreaming of something similar for a while.

What will you girls do for your wedding band? Please post pix. I''d like to know because if I go this way, I''ll be looking for a complementary band too!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 5:19:41 PM
Author: CageFighter
Yes I am having Mark do the band as well. Most of the bands he has on his site have a little "notch" in them so the band snugs up to the ring which is nice and all but I''m just not feeling it. I prefer a straight band.
Mine will be plain...for now...
27.gif
but I''d love to get a second band with diamonds down the road (maybe a nice anniversary present?
2.gif
) .

So far the only band I saw on his site was for a client "BT" who had a straight band. It''s sort of knife edged but subtle. We''ve been in talks with him (today actually!) about him doing something similar for me. We shall see what he comes up with for us! I''m so excited though!!!!!!! Our wedding is in March so after that I can post pics (unless FI lets me put the band on and snap a few shots before hand
9.gif
)

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for the late pic postings but I completely forgot Mark had sent these to us before the ring was sent! My FI had them and he thought he had showed me but did not. So I got them and figured why not throw them up here. Better late than never right??

mwmpropic1.jpg

wishful

Brilliant_Rock

mwmpropic2.jpg

wishful

Brilliant_Rock

mwmpropic3.jpg

wishful

Brilliant_Rock

mwmpropic4.jpg

wishful

Brilliant_Rock

mwmpropic5.jpg

wishful

Brilliant_Rock

mwmpropic6.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Wishful, I am in loooove!!! That is a gorgeous ring
30.gif
You are too, too lucky. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on the engagement
36.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
and 7. whew!

mwmpropic7.jpg

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 9:32:29 PM
Author: sunkist
Wishful, I am in loooove!!! That is a gorgeous ring
30.gif
You are too, too lucky. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on the engagement
36.gif
Oh thank you so much! We got engaged back inSeptember and I''ve been having such a wonderful time staring at my ring ever since! It''s quite addictive actually! I''m constantly inspecting the table to see if there are any smudges or dirt and if so I have to go buff it off. hahaha...I''m sure I''m not the only new ring owner out there who does that..right?
6.gif

BF (now FI) did a fantatstic listening job!!!!
9.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
simply perfection!!

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
That ring is simply gorgeous...congratulations!

Kat

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
That is just perfect...sigh...

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you added those pics! I missed this thread the first time and that setting is one of my all time favorites!!! It''s stunning! Belated congrats on your engagement!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It''s really stunning!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Awww thanks you guys!!! I appreciate the compliments. Mark did a fantastic job. I''d highly reccomend him if you have the time.

9.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! That`s one beautiful setting!
36.gif

Must be just wonderful to look at all day!
3.gif

Enjoy!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a stunner! Congratulations on your engagement.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Your FI did an amazing job! Wowwwwzers!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Still one of my all-time favorite rings - SO GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love the weight and the flow of this setting!
3.gif

lburn

Rough_Rock
Wishful and other torchiere owners,

What wedding band do you have? Can you provide pics? I''m in the process of getting the petite torchiere and am trying to decide on a diamond band or just go with the plain band that matches this ring. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results