shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mark Morrell Petite Torchiere!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Neatfreak, Joflier, Mommy2iz, Canuk-Gal, Miranda,Neverending, Ltlfirecracker, chiquitapet - THANK YOU ALL so much! I am beyond thrilled with my new ring! My new FI did such a fantastic job I have to give him the credit for listening and and really respecting what I wanted and actually coming on PS and learning the way I did!
Thank you again all so much. I'm so excited!
9.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 9:17:53 PM
Author: LDubs
I commented over LIW, but wowza, these pictures are even better!

Love it love it love it!
36.gif
Thank you twice!!! lol! the pics are harder to take than I would have imagined! I still have to figure out my required "flower shot". maybe next week! Thanks again!

ellie424

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful!!!!! You are very lucky!! What size ring are you?

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 12:17:36 AM
Author: ellie424
Your ring is absolutely beautiful!!!!! You are very lucky!! What size ring are you?
Thank you!!!! I love it!
I am a 4 3/4. I got it a tad too big to allow for hot days but we''ve had them and I still need it more snug so back it will go to tighten it up.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
That is one of my favorite solitaire settings, and it is a fitting home for your gorgeous diamond.

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is so gorgeous......its perfect!
30.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs W and Kay - thank you both so much I truly love it!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
omigosh, wishful your ring is DIVINE!! i love love love it!
30.gif

congratulations on your engagement!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Oh my, wishful honey, it is PERFECT. Divine. Magnificent. Stunning. PERFECT! Congratulations on your engagement and your unbelievably gorgeous ring!!
9.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous and congratulations on your engagement
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement, wishful! Your ring is such a delicate beauty, and it looks perfect on your hand. So fluid and classic! Wishing you many years of happiness with your FI.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely stunning!!! it''s soooooooooo white!!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
All I can say is, "SHAZA-AM!" I think I need some of Ellen''s virtual smelling salts before I look at those pictures again. Your stone looks so amazing in that setting and everything about it is PERFECT! Congratulations on your engagement and enjoy your magical new ring.
36.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 12:56:23 PM
Author: gwendolyn
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Oh my, wishful honey, it is PERFECT. Divine. Magnificent. Stunning. PERFECT! Congratulations on your engagement and your unbelievably gorgeous ring!!
9.gif
Haha...GWEN! I was waiting for this! I almost titled the LIW thread "Here you go Gwen!" lol!
but seriously THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you!
9.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
rainydaze and MMT - Thank you both so much! I'm very excited!
Kitty Bean - thank you darling! I love your ring too! one of my faves on here!
Ilovethiswebsite - thank you! I know it really is white isn't it! I guess G really is that "magic color"!
Pixley - awwww thank you so very much!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word, that is STUNNING!!!!! I think that''s my favorite solitaire EVER!!! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
OH Thankyou so much! I really love it! I feel so lucky!!
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 4:13:31 PM
Author: wishful

23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

9.gif

Haha...GWEN! I was waiting for this! I almost titled the LIW thread 'Here you go Gwen!' lol!

9.gif
You almost titled your ENGAGEMENT announcement after me?!?! LOL!! That's hilarious!!!! (Even if it is only a joke!
3.gif
) HAHAHA, oh my gosh, I literally don't have the words to say exactly how perfect and beautiful and gorgeous and exquisite and elegant and fluid and graceful and magnificent your ring is! The stone (which I may have woefully neglected in my other posts) is absolutely incredible, and the proportions are (sorry to use this word again) perfect! The stone to the setting, the ring to your finger--all of it is perfect!!! I gasped out loud every time I scrolled to a new picture!! I LOOOOOOOOVE it!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Don't thank me. Thank YOU (and your future hubby
2.gif
) for having both excellent taste and a good camera! Keep on taking photos of that beauty, darlin'! We can't have enough!
5.gif
21.gif
9.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/30/2008 9:37:02 AM

Date: 9/29/2008 4:13:31 PM
Author: wishful

23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

9.gif

Haha...GWEN! I was waiting for this! I almost titled the LIW thread ''Here you go Gwen!'' lol!

9.gif
You almost titled your ENGAGEMENT announcement after me?!?! LOL!! That''s hilarious!!!! (Even if it is only a joke!
3.gif
) HAHAHA, oh my gosh, I literally don''t have the words to say exactly how perfect and beautiful and gorgeous and exquisite and elegant and fluid and graceful and magnificent your ring is! The stone (which I may have woefully neglected in my other posts) is absolutely incredible, and the proportions are (sorry to use this word again) perfect! The stone to the setting, the ring to your finger--all of it is perfect!!! I gasped out loud every time I scrolled to a new picture!! I LOOOOOOOOVE it!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Don''t thank me. Thank YOU (and your future hubby
2.gif
) for having both excellent taste and a good camera! Keep on taking photos of that beauty, darlin''! We can''t have enough!
5.gif
21.gif
9.gif
Haha yes, one of the first thoughts that came into my mind as I was driving to work that morning was

1) oh crap, I better not even GO on PS until I have pics to post (which I was unable to take until Sunday due to out of town guests and other pre existing plans)

2) OOOH Gwen is going to love this. She''s been waiting.
2.gif

Yes the FI did a fantastic job of listening to what I liked and understanding the importance of going with Mark Morrell and researching stones through our wonderful PS! The fluidity of the platinum is gorgeous and I think the stone we got was so much more for our money! Knowledge really is power!
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooooo beautiful!!! I love it!

(I would not have it sized until you are wearing a wedding band with it. It will be more snug once you are wearing another ring next to it. Do something temporary for now. I think some girls have gotten some kind of plastic thing from Claires just to help temporarily.)

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 8:57:49 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Sooooo beautiful!!! I love it!

(I would not have it sized until you are wearing a wedding band with it. It will be more snug once you are wearing another ring next to it. Do something temporary for now. I think some girls have gotten some kind of plastic thing from Claires just to help temporarily.)
Thankyou!

Oh I did not even think of that!!! Well here''s my issue with the sizing if I can bounce this off you...
When I first tried on sizers I sort of "went big" in anticipation that my fingers may swell with heat here and there.
So even though the 43/4 felt ok I asked Mark to make it somewhere between that and a 5.

Today I tried on a sizers at a jewers (which Mark asked us to do) and I could fit a 41/2 on nicely. definitley could not go smaller than that but since their sizer was metal it went on much easier than the plastic things Mark sends.
But you make a very good point about the tightness with the band...Hmm...maybe 43/4 will do it?
Right now seriously I could almost fling the ring off my finger! It''s really way to big. Wearable but too big.

Thanks!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wishful, your ring is insanely beautiful! Can''t believe I missed this thread! WOW! Just wow!
30.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 6:27:54 PM
Author: coatimundi
Wishful, your ring is insanely beautiful! Can''t believe I missed this thread! WOW! Just wow!
30.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!
Awww Thank you SO much Coati! I just love it! The FI did reallllly good!
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, gorgeous & perfect!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
congrats, it is gorgeous...I just love the fluidness of the metal, and I love those prongs!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring wishful!! I adore it.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow Wishful that is so beautiful- I think my eyes just popped out of my head! It''s so fluidy and the proportions look perfect - and congrats on the engagement too!
2.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
stunning! stunning! stunning! stuNNING!!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Vespergirl, Jetmal, Bee*, BEG, JCrow - Thankyou all so much. I agree, the fluidity and liquid-like quality of the platinum is so great. Mark Morrell is the master. I feel so lucky to have one of his peices!
I''ve been procrastinating on sending it back to get resized. I just love wearing it so much I don''t want to part with it but it''s sliding around so much I certainly don''t want to loose it.
38.gif

Thanks again for the compliments.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know how I missed this, but my goodness, that ring is just swoonable. Really!
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results