shape
carat
color
clarity

My JKT Ring *Very Picture Heavy*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Very elegant! congrats!!
30.gif
30.gif

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
very nice ring! love it!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that is lovely. JKT realy does amazing work. I love the color of the spess too!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! So beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks cushioncutnut, yingh, blithesome71, trishy, dreamer_dachsie, chiquitapet
36.gif

Today was a day of sunlight, to which of course I wore it again today. And whoa! it was seriously on fire!
10.gif
Too bad I didn''t have my camera!

-A

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
Gorgeous Ring and Design!!! love it!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks D&T.
36.gif

-A

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SanDiegoLady, Julia did mention that she would love to do more jewelery with leaves. Jstar has a ring that she''s probably now working on as it is similar to mine (but more art deco and swoopalicious)

My next piece may end up being rose gold but I won''t know until the stone actually appears
21.gif

-A

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian, This is surely one of the most beautiful things I''ve Ever seen. The leaves, your stone, how the colors compliment you. WOW.
36.gif

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Arcadian, your ring is very beautiful and I agree, if you are going to have a custom piece created, it should reflect YOU (god know''s you''re paying for that privilege). I love pear-shaped stones too and spessies in particular so I really love that ring you and JKT created. It looks fabulous on your hand.

Re your comment about leaves, I just approved a design with Julia today for my lavendar spinel which is 5-sided and will be bezeled and in a basket. The basket wlil be, you guessed it LEAVES with a pretty texture.

Congrats on your very special ring.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks sonomacounty and StonieGirl

SC, seriously thats such a compliment.
9.gif

SG, awesome! that sounds like its going to be a fab ring! Julia says she feels so embarassed to call herself an artist and I told her that''s nothing to be embarrassed about. She''s so humble about what she does.

Your ring sounds amazing and I can''t wait to see it. Have you posted anything in the catch all thread yet?

-A

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Arcadian, I''m on a new computer and my pics are all on the old one. So I decided that I would take new pics and upload to the new computer and then I could post here.

I would like to post the sketches JKT sent although I think the background may be too dark to show well.

My husband has a ring, a garnet Star 80 cut from Gene/Precision Gem, that I would like to post the sketch to, it would show up great. The garnet will be double bezeled in 18k on an argentium band/base with two 18kt celtic knots flanking the stone with a small round diamond in the center of the knots.

I''ll get bizee tomorrow with the sketches and post ''em.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
My husband''s ring we just approved the design for today and we are now awaiting CREATION!! This is why I can''t post a pic of the ring yet, it''s just a gleam in JKT''s artistic eye right now!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian,
It is amazing! Who would have guessed that it''s not just a regular bezel? The gentle swirl and leaf motive is incredibly delicate.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Chrono. She did an amazing job of putting it all together. and the leaves are just so TINY but really perfect for this ring.

-A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results