shape
carat
color
clarity

My Jared Galleria of Jewelry .73ct. Radiant E-ring and set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 6:53:33 PM
Author: february2003bride
With the diamond band...

I love this picture!!!! Your set is STUNNING!!! Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and unique (in a good way!) You are more than a generous daughter. I''m sure your parents already know that.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
feb- Your new set is so pretty! Wear and enjoy
36.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Good job! It looks great on you and I bet that radiant sparkles like crazy.

Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love this set! Enjoy it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your story is so sweet, and I am so happy you got your radiant! It looks beautiful stacked with both bands! Congratulations!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I think it looks great feb!

Since you have had both, how does an RB compare to the radiant in terms of light performance etc? I am curious! Subjective impressions of course, no need for technical stuff!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 7:24:38 PM
All three bands together!

Even if your touching story had not accompanied the photos I still would have commented on what a beautiful set you have. I love Radiants (indeed I also have one) and your stone captures the crushed ice which they are beloved for.

A short time back there was a post in ''Hangout'' entitled "What is the most memorable thread". At the time I could not think of anything that others had not shared also. Now I know what I will share, your story. Thank you for reminding me on this Thanksgiving Eve what it really means to give and be thankful for. You are a lovely person and I guarantee that outshines even your brilliant radiant.

Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving!
1.gif
36.gif

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP, your rings are BEAUTIFUL. They look like they were custom made to be a set. And, your center stone is just gorgeous!

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!! All the rings in any combination are fantastic and look smashing on you!!! Your story really touched me.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, you are so selfless. That is probably the most touching thing I've heard on PS.

And WOW your rings are gorgeous! I have never saved a picture from PS, but I just had to save that first you you posted of all 3 rings together. That look is exactly what I want. So classy, so beautiful. Stunning!

Also, I am getting a setting for my e-ring from Jareds (solitaire). I wasn't planning on looking a wedding bands there, but after seeing yours, I will definitely be checking them out!

Congrats on your new rings!

Edited for typo

marym

Shiny_Rock
OOOOHHH!! Gorgeous stone and setting!
36.gif
And how neat that you ended up with two bands! I have both a diamond and plain wedding band, and it is nice to be able to change the set around as my mood strikes. I think you ended up with something really beautiful! Congrats

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty
36.gif
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 9:58:11 PM
Author: fsu1227

Even if your touching story had not accompanied the photos I still would have commented on what a beautiful set you have. I love Radiants (indeed I also have one) and your stone captures the crushed ice which they are beloved for.

A short time back there was a post in ''Hangout'' entitled ''What is the most memorable thread''. At the time I could not think of anything that others had not shared also. Now I know what I will share, your story. Thank you for reminding me on this Thanksgiving Eve what it really means to give and be thankful for. You are a lovely person and I guarantee that outshines even your brilliant radiant.

1.gif
36.gif

I couldn''t have said it better!! Touching story, beautiful rings.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 11:41:17 PM
Author: miraclesrule

Date: 11/25/2009 9:58:11 PM
Author: fsu1227

A short time back there was a post in ''Hangout'' entitled ''What is the most memorable thread''. At the time I could not think of anything that others had not shared also. Now I know what I will share, your story. Thank you for reminding me on this Thanksgiving Eve what it really means to give and be thankful for. You are a lovely person and I guarantee that outshines even your brilliant radiant.

1.gif
36.gif

I couldn''t have said it better!! Touching story, beautiful rings.
Ditto!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did a wonderful thing for your parents; you are a wonderful daughter to them!

Congratulations on your beautiful new rings too. They look great together or by themselves too. Your radiant diamond is gorgeous. I have some pieces from jewelry and might be picking up a pendant there soon. I like what I have from them.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thank you all so much! My parents are amazing so it was flat out a no brainer. I won''t lie and it sounds materialistic, but I honestly missed having an engagement ring and wedding band. But I have one now!
31.gif

But- I think Jared''s did screw up mounting the diamond after all. I noticed in one photo that the diamond was off centered when looking at it from the side. I thought it was just the way it was angled on my finger. But after inspecting it much closer, it IS off centered. One side of the diamond is definitely slanted. I''m assuming this can be fixed by them but there isn''t any extra space between the "wanna be" bezel and the prongs?

Dreamer- rounds are more sparkly hands down. Because yours is and mine was ideal cuts, the arrows and facets are just amazing. The radiant is definitely more of the "crushed ice" look that I''ve read about before. I don''t know if this makes sense but, my old round, the fire and light seemed uniform whereas the radiant seems more scattered?

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It''s very beautiful!
3.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your lovely new wedding set. That was an incredible thing you did for your parents and it''s lovely to see you getting something so beautiful back for yourself.

Wear it in good health and enjoy it every day.

Jen

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set!!! And you absolutely deserve all this new bling!!
36.gif
30.gif

kimchi

Rough_Rock
Very nice!! Different and unusual, too, which is wonderful. Enjoy!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful, congratulations on your new set! You deserve a happy experience and a gorgeous ring too.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in love with your new set!!!! stunning!!! radiants are one of my favorite cuts, they are so sparkly and beautiful.
P.S. I agree with your bestie when you stack the two wedding bands with the e-ring...it is my favorite look.

congrats on your new blingage, and please take more pics!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely radiant diamond and the wedding ring is very pretty. You''re awesome for helping out your family by selling your ring.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was very moved by the story behind your beautiful new set...You should feel very proud of yourself... That was a wonderful thing to do for your parents...May God always reward you for your kind heart and your generosity...And it seems that He has already started!!!
1.gif

Congratulations on the new rings, they are fabulous and look amazing on your hand!!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! Congratulations on your new set, which is absolutely gorgeous!
Wear it in good health always!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings - I love your new set - both bands look gorgeous with your ering! I have several friends who got their erings and wbands and Jared, and they have some beautiful sets. I think that they have some lovely jewelry - your set is no exception!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh! Your new rings are BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and I am sooooo glad you posted them!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And also, when I was still in the "thinking/planning" stages of my reset, I went to Jared's to try on different styles to get an idea of what they would look like on my hand, etc... and I was very impressed with the large selection of very beautiful rings, and the SA was wonderful, too!

So... CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad you have some beauteous new BLINGAGE on your finger!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes, I think this one of my favorite rings on PS now! It is truly sparklicious!!! Congrats!
35.gif

I live it with either band... Great job!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2009 12:05:51 AM
Dreamer- rounds are more sparkly hands down. Because yours is and mine was ideal cuts, the arrows and facets are just amazing. The radiant is definitely more of the ''crushed ice'' look that I''ve read about before. I don''t know if this makes sense but, my old round, the fire and light seemed uniform whereas the radiant seems more scattered?
So ultimately what made you choose the radiant over another RB?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results