carat
color
clarity

My future e-ring! help/comments

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Pave-- Sorry for your loss
7.gif
Do you want to be surprised by the proposal? I really prefer not to but my BF is set on it so I have totally calmed down and havent talked about it again since Saturday. I know I have a while to wait...

I thought to ask the jewler but unfortunately they wont order just to try it on... boo Its okay though I''m completely happy with not knowing exactly how it will look since I have a general idea now. I wish I could just order everything and be done with this silly process haha! I''m nuts

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/28/2010 1:40:50 PM
Author: dawnabee
Pave-- Sorry for your loss
7.gif
Do you want to be surprised by the proposal? I really prefer not to but my BF is set on it so I have totally calmed down and havent talked about it again since Saturday. I know I have a while to wait...

I thought to ask the jewler but unfortunately they wont order just to try it on... boo Its okay though I''m completely happy with not knowing exactly how it will look since I have a general idea now. I wish I could just order everything and be done with this silly process haha! I''m nuts

Thank you dawnabee. Sorry, I haven''t been on pricescope as much lately since i''ve been studying for finals. I feel you on just wanting to be done with the whole process. It''s a lot of fun, but can be a bit stressful. The anxiety involved isn''t very fun either.. hehe.

Blah - I got to see the ring this past weekend (I begged, he gave in).. he let me try it on to see if it fits. He said he really wanted to propose, but thinks it''s important that I at least finish my first year. Boo.. I keep looking at the hand shot that I took my crappy camera phone. I told him when I get home in a couple of weeks he needs to give it back.
11.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results