shape
carat
color
clarity

My first cut stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Way to go AG!!! Your first stone looks amazing and I can''t wait to see your moonstone!

Lori

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a interesting thread! Would love to see more before and after shots as you guys practice and learn!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
AmGuy - did you take a class to learn or what? I so want to try this, but the cost of equipment is too much to risk not liking it or just plain not figuring it out!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 10:25:36 AM
Author: packrat
What a interesting thread! Would love to see more before and after shots as you guys practice and learn!

Gah-*an* interesting thread! AN!

Haywood74

Shiny_Rock
Well Amguy, I am willing to roll the dice with you. I have a piece of African Amethyst rough that I picked up at the Cartersville show from DE. If you want to cut it and document it on this board, I let you take a crack at it. I think it would be very interesting for everyone to see what goes on and how stuff looks going in and coming out of the cutting process. And, a pricescope member cutting another members rough for educational value of others, well, I think that is what the spirit of this message board is about. What do you say, you want to take a stab at it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results