shape
carat
color
clarity

My favorite stones in the sunlight

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sapphire is lovely, and you already know I have a soft spot for that tsav!

Where did you get the sapphire if you don''t mind my asking?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like all the stones in your collection. Very nice colors and they all look GOOD. I''m not sure what I mean by that except that they all have certain qualities that put them several levels above other stones I''ve seen.

If I have to pick I like the sapphire and the earrings the best...don''t tell the Spess.
9.gif
And TFS!!!

Does that Sapphire have it''s own thread other than the setting disaster??

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the wonderful pictures of your lovely gems. I just love threads like these where they focus on the type of lighting a stone is photographed in.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2009 12:54:18 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker

Date: 11/11/2009 12:09:39 PM
Author: mochi
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I LOVE IT!!!

So pretty. Your tourmaline is just yummy!!!

Thank you - if I end up doing the LOGR halo, I will call it my ''Mochi ring''

HEHEHE! You are too cute.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I have been pretty busy and missed the fact that people commented. I tried to take more pics over the weekend, but my BF''s house has too much shade and nothing turned out :(.

jstarfireb - I love the ACA''s too, they are probably my favorite, and without PS, I would never have diamonds this lovely

blithesome71, princessplease, and freely - thank you

MTG - I got the sapphire through a jeweler in San Diego

Stone Hunter - Thank you very much! The sapphire has 2 threads, one when I first got the stone loose, and one when I first got it set (pre disaster). I am too tired to dig them up.

TL - thanks, all of this time everyone has told me to go outside to get pictures. Will I finally had a chance to go outside so I took it.

Mochi - well it would be accurate
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results