shape
carat
color
clarity

My Etienne Starlight Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2007 4:34:47 PM
Author: onedrop
Ummmmm....did I stoke the fires??
12.gif

Come on ladies (FG, Ellen)...you know want to come over to the Starlight side. Trust me you won''t be disappointed!!!
Yes.
11.gif
9.gif

I have loved them ever since I saw my first "real life" pic.

*sigh*

I can''t afford what I''d like though, at the moment....

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Gorgeous wedding set too, BTW!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooooooooh!!!!! i have always loved the starlight bands
18.gif
so glad you got one! it''s beautemous!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
thing2of2: I love your user name BTW! If you see them in person, I think you''ll be really pleased, and that way you can compare the finishes better than ordering sight unseen. Can''t wait to see YOUR pics!
2.gif

ellen: I totally understand you. It''s like right after I get that one piece that I have been looking at for SO long, then I immediately see something else! But I am truly done with the jewlery/diamond spending for the year. at least i think so
9.gif

belle: I love your word "beautemous!"

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2007 12:44:32 PM

ellen: I totally understand you. It''s like right after I get that one piece that I have been looking at for SO long, then I immediately see something else! But I am truly done with the jewlery/diamond spending for the year. at least i think so
9.gif
Sure, sure.
9.gif

I figured it wouldn''t hurt to look at them though when I''m in Chicago. I mean, hey, maybe I won''t like them anymore.

9.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love all those colors scattered about at random... absolutely love it!
36.gif
I keep coming back to look at it over and over.
3.gif
I don''t need my wheels to be turning so I keep chanting to myself...wheels don''t turn...wheels don''t turn....yeah, Right!!!
11.gif
Please do post more pics!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
dianne: I know, isn''t that random-scattered color thing cool? I have seem the scattered white diamond style ala Tiffany Etoile in person. And I had been looking at the Etoile style Tiffany pieces for a while too. However I kind of prefer something a bit *different* which is why I went with the Starlight Band.

ellen: it is quite possible that you won''t like the ring when you see it in person. But I don''t know....there are so many combinations available, how could you not?? Can you tell I am trying to recurit you??
9.gif
Seriously though, I would love to get your or anyone else''s opinion after you''ve checked them out.

I am working on better pictures. The sun is out today so I will try the dappled under the tree scenario that I read about in the how to take good pictures thread.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!! I love white gold! I''ve decided since I couldn''t have my ring made in white gold that I''m going to get a white gold band for my right hand and I am considering one of these... thank you for showing this, awesome!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 10:33:07 AM
ellen: it is quite possible that you won''t like the ring when you see it in person. But I don''t know....there are so many combinations available, how could you not?? Can you tell I am trying to recurit you??
9.gif
Seriously though, I would love to get your or anyone else''s opinion after you''ve checked them out.
Oh no, I doubt it dear, but it''s quite possible I will love them even MORE than I do right now.
2.gif

I''ll make a point to visit and let ya know!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow. you''ve done something to me here!

I lurked this thread early this morning, and thought "wow, what a nice ring!" ...but It didnt stop there. I''ve been back, a few times, and I''ve even saved it to my PC. Oh oh. Am I starting a new obsession? I think I might be!

I was just thinking about how much I''d love to stack it with my new B-day bobble!! (not the best pic here but oh well)

WHEN WILL THIS ''desire'' STOP??

I now DESIRE this ring. I absolutley LOVE IT! Congrats. wOw.

***I wonder how many more times I''ll view it today*** LOL!

new ring 051407.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Mela: view away!! I have more pics that I will post later (heeheehee). And I am looking at the ring you posted...you could stack a Starlight Band (or maybe two), either just as thin or maybe a little wider with your current ring. That would be lovely!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Tee hee! I came for another peek!! :)
You''re right. I''d love to stack another one to make a more substantial RHR out of them. WOW.

I''m emailing them re: Canadian Vendors/partners.

I need to be commited. This is looney! I''m SO in love with your ring!!

POST.MORE.PICS.PLEASE!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
mela: I am happy to oblige with the pics!! check back later on this afternoon. I think you are getting closer to pulling the trigger. Once you talk to Etienne I think you will be persuaded.
2.gif

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I love the Starlight bands! Yours is so pretty, and now that I''ve been playing around on with the customizer on the site, I really want one too.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Clio! In the months before I actually decided to go ahead an order I was using the customizer on the website nearly every day. After a while I couldn''t stand to wait any longer and I just decided to go for it!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Finally I got some better shots of the rings so I am really excited to post them. The first is a more close-up shot of the Starlight band:

damala2.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
This is the best pic I think I have ever taken! It''s a shot of the engagement ring, wedding band and Starlight band together:

damala.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
This last one is a bonus shot of my wedding set. Finally I got a good picture with SPARKLE! By now I am sure you are overloaded with pics...so I am finished.
9.gif

damala3.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2007 12:22:35 PM
This is the best pic I think I have ever taken! It''s a shot of the engagement ring, wedding band and Starlight band together:
that is a GREAT pic!
18.gif
36.gif

maybe you could get some new watch pics?
20.gif
those were a little blurry you know
9.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Belle: anything for you!! Now that I have figured out the best lighting I think I can get a better shot of the watch.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I am officially in a state of Jelousy. I spoke with Etienne over emails! He is SO nice and pleasant and calm and I REALLY want to give him business because I like him so much!! ;-)

But alas, with the wedding coming up in 2.5 months, I dont see this in the budget. PLEASE keep posting so that I can keep the starlight home fires burning *wink*

Thanks for these new ones! Abolutely Gorgeous!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2007 12:38:19 PM
Belle: anything for you!! Now that I have figured out the best lighting I think I can get a better shot of the watch.
woohoooo! well, in that case
31.gif
hehehehe

seriously though, don''t go through too much trouble on my account. i would love to see more pics of the watch but i am just loving your rings right now too! i have loved the starlight bands since i first saw them and i am soooo happy to see that you got one!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
*sigh* Just gorgeous OneDrop! I keep coming back to sneak more peeks.
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2007 12:25:37 PM
This last one is a bonus shot of my wedding set. Finally I got a good picture with SPARKLE! By now I am sure you are overloaded with pics...so I am finished.
9.gif
Finished? I believe you''ve just gotten started. By my calculations, you have about 20-30 more shots to go.
11.gif

You know, the more I see that band, the more scheming I''ve been doing...I told hubby not to get me anything in Dec. for my bday, that I''d pick out a WG RHR for myself. Then he asked what I wanted for mothers day, and I said nothing, I''ll put it towards the ring I haven''t gotten yet. Plus I never got what I was supposed to get LAST mothers day (my fault, I just never went and got it). SOOOO, I''m thinking, gee, if I could throw in this bday and xmas....
31.gif
27.gif
9.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
belle: really it''s not a bother. i haven''t actually worn that watch in a while and pulled it out after you mentioned it so thanks!!
9.gif
i''ll snap some pics and post over on the watches thread.

FG: I am so glad that i could give you a little treat!

Ellen: you sound so much like me! i am always trying to rationalize buying something new especially big ticket jewelry items.
9.gif
SO I need about 20-30 more pics to keep the fires burning (LOL)?? Oh my...I need to get started. I guess the next batch will include the obligatory flower and stuffed animal shots. LOL

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
onedrop, you''re killing me! Keep it up and I''ll end up buying one RIGHT NOW! I love the new pics! YUM!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Love this pic....looks like an advertisement in a magazine! Great job!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2007 4:52:47 PM

Ellen: you sound so much like me! i am always trying to rationalize buying something new especially big ticket jewelry items.
9.gif
SO I need about 20-30 more pics to keep the fires burning (LOL)?? Oh my...I need to get started. I guess the next batch will include the obligatory flower and stuffed animal shots. LOL
Well, see, this whole rationalizing big ticket items (read jewelry) is new to me. I spent the last 24 years spending it on my kids. So, I''m still getting my feet wet. I take it I''m on the right track though??
9.gif

Yes, more pics.
11.gif

And try some in the sun too, I''d love to see what colored diamonds do!!
30.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow Onedrop! I love your starlight band
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif
(your wedding set is also amazing!). Thanks for posting hand pics. Those banner adds are impressive enough but to see your band on your hand is fantastic. I''m glad you ended up with the finish you wanted. Shiny all the way
2.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results