shape
carat
color
clarity

My Etienne Starlight Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys! We got this little bauble a couple of weeks ago as sort of a belated wedding-early birthday gift. Initially I''d ordered a 6mm band with matte finish and 12 stones in WG, but I wasn''t feeling the matte finish oddly enough. So I decided to contact Etienne about possibly switching the matte finish for the polished finished. In continued perusal of the ring, I also decided to add some additional scattered stones to fill in some *blank* spaces. Both Etienne and his wife were WONDERFUL and I just received the updated ring the other day. It was tough for me to get good pics, but hopefully these convey the general idea.

Here is the finished product.....

strpam (2).JPG

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Woops wrong picture! That above would be a new pic of my engagement ring and new wedding band. Let me try again with the Starlight Band pics...

strpam2 (2).JPG

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Hand shot...

strpam4 (3).JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I love both of your pictures here!! You e-ring set is fabulous and reminds me of lynn b''s rings. The starlight band is gorgeous and unique. I love them both!!!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh - that is beautiful! I am not a fan of mother''s jewelry, but it would be neat to make a mother''s ring like that with the kid''s birthstones in it! Ooops - sorry - I''m always thinking about ME!

That is a beautiful band and your e-ring and wedding band are beautiful!

Enjoy

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous rings
30.gif
30.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s VERY cool. I love that look!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I have been wanting to see more pictures of one of those gorgeous Starlight bands so thanks for posting Onedrop! It is just beautiful and in my opinion it is perfect for a right hand ring or wedding band!!! And your wedding set isn't too shabby either.
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s soooo pretty!!!!
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I really love that width. And I prefer polished finishes over matte finishes, too. I''m DYING for an Etienne Perret starlight band! Congratulations on your gorgeous new ring!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everybody! I just could not get great pics of the Starlight Band but it really is beautiful. I definitely wear it as a right hand ring. The only problem with that is that you can''t get good hand pics, so I had to switch to the left. Wearing the ring that way, I realized that it would make a really nice and unique wedding band.

kcourselle: good eye! My rings were directly inpsired by Lynn''s rings. Of course she has beautiful 2ct. stone and the head of her ring is different.

I forgot to add that my hubby loves the Starlight Band! He was admiring it over dinner the other night and he didn''t even do that with the engagement ring!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring!
30.gif

How wide is the band? Did you pick the individual colors, or is that what you get when you choose multi? I think yours has a lovely combination. Are all the stones the same size? So many questions! I like the polished, too.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 6:17:36 PM
Author: tulip928
I love your ring!
30.gif

How wide is the band? Did you pick the individual colors, or is that what you get when you choose multi? I think yours has a lovely combination. Are all the stones the same size? So many questions! I like the polished, too.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Love that ring.....love the wedding set, too...kinda glad you had an oopsie and we got to see....

widget

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding set is gorgeous...that''s a given!

And I ADORE the Starllight band!
30.gif
To me, that''s the perfect width for a RH band...

Well done!
36.gif

widget

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool! I love the look of their bands.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very, very nice!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing and make all the ladies jealous that you got 2 new rings!!!!

Congratulations
MWG

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Once again...THANKS!
35.gif

The width of the band is 6mm. The stones are a range of sizes from 1 pt to 2pts I believe. I didn''t pick the colors specifically, but I did tell Etienne that I wanted to stick with lighter colored stones and I wanted them scattered in no specific pattern. But I am sure that if you were ordering you can specify the placement and color that you want.

As far as the finish, I ordered WG at first and I found that the matte finish showed the yellow a bit more than I would like. The polished finish is much better for me! I am going to try and attach some additional pics that will (hopefully) show the various sizes of the stones.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
So here are two pics that show the ring a little bit better. Jewelry is so hard to photograph. And please excuse my wrinkled fingers!

mybaub (2).jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I can''t get over this band! The colors are just perfect! The new pictures show it off even more! LOVE IT!!! I really like this width on you! May I ask your finger size and maybe the general length of your fingers, too? (Can you hear my wheels turning?!)
11.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I love Etienne Perret. The colored diamonds are awesome with that style! Enjoy and wear it in good health!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
thing2of2: thanks for the compliments on the photography! My ring size is 5, and I have small hands. The fingers are not short but sort of skinny and elongated if you will. I wanted a width that was somewhat substantial but not too overwhelming. If you don''t want a substantial band then I would suggest the 5mm width. Keep those wheels turning...
12.gif
I am sure that you will be very happy with your purchase, should you decide to go there....

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW - it''s gorgeous! I love those starlight bands.
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2007 12:24:50 PM
Author: FireGoddess
3.gif
DITTO!

I looked up his locations, there''s one on Mich Ave.
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2007 12:30:22 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 5/14/2007 12:24:50 PM
Author: FireGoddess
3.gif
DITTO!

I looked up his locations, there''s one on Mich Ave.
31.gif
27.gif
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Ummmmm....did I stoke the fires??
12.gif

Come on ladies (FG, Ellen)...you know want to come over to the Starlight side. Trust me you won''t be disappointed!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the info, onedrop! I''ll be sure to post pics when I break down and buy one!
9.gif
And it just so happens I''ll be near a jewelry store in two weeks that carries tons of Etienne Perret...
11.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a convert!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, onedrop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results