shape
carat
color
clarity

My e-ring need some photoshop help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 9:48:22 AM
Author: MustangFan
Irina,

Is the facets half eternity to scale? .33tcw

I am still confused, so if someone has any more suggestions or comments, go right ahead and contribute!

Regardless I think I'm going to have a plain and a one sparkley, just don't know which one yet.
Not necessarily, it depends on your ring size and the size of the stock Facets ring on the picture. I have nothing on your e-ring picture to compare measurements with the sizes of the melee, not even a width of your band - it's not shown. What i did was your picture reduced to fit band picture on your finger - not enough accuracy for sure.

Try to make a search for members pictures of this band with possible info of a finger size, with of the band and a tcw and link me please then i can do a better job. I know there are those pictures somewhere but have a memory of a fruit fly, Mrssalvo it good at that.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I will make a plain knife edge band pic SDL because i think it might look good having a profile similar to side pear decor around the sapphire, but MF said she will not have 2 bands next to e-ring at the same time.

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 2:03:43 AM
Author: kcoursolle
I usually don''t go for plain bands, but I think that one looks the best. A lot of the other bands were really pretty, but the overall look was a little busy to me.
I have to ditto this 100%. Your ering is so beautiful on its own, it doesn''t need any more embellishment! The plain ring is perfect.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry Irina I hope I''m not giving you a hard time.

it wouldn''t hurt to see what that looks like

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
100_1134.jpg

Here is 4 pointers SG/Facets full eternity, the one I found is 3 points a piece and half eternity

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
I normally like plain bands the most, but your ring looks absolutely stunning with the Facets all eternity band. It is soooo gorgeous!
36.gif
Please let us know what you end up choosing!!! Oh, one more thing! You are so beautiful MF! You could easily be a model, or are you?!?
2.gif

Camilla

Rough_Rock
I'd normally say a plain band with a three stone...but when I saw how the all diamond eterntity band looked and it rele stood out! It looks amazing on your finger with your gorgeous ring.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Where did you find the first one? (diamond and sapphire eternity) Looks very similar to the one I got (all diamonds) recently as an anniversary gift...

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Kohdy- Ha, Model! I like that one, thanks for flattering me, but no I''d never have the self-esteem for that.
Besides my complection in really horrible up close.

Rockzilla- This is a Beverly K piece that I found on Pearlmans
I really love that band, but it seems the consenous point to facets half eternity or plain.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 2:20:31 PM
Kohdy- Ha, Model! I like that one, thanks for flattering me, but no I''d never have the self-esteem for that.
Besides my complection in really horrible up close.
Hello MustangFan! I think you''re just being a little harsh on yourself! I am sure that your complexion is NOT terrible up close. You really are beautiful and your FI is truly lucky to be marrying you! Happy belated birthday and many congratulations on your engagement!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 12:29:45 PM
Sorry Irina I hope I''m not giving you a hard time.

it wouldn''t hurt to see what that looks like
Don''t worry about that, that''s a very helpful picture, here you go - much better

MFnaseddd.jpg

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
To be honest, I''m not sure I''m that crazy about the look of any of these rings with that gorgeous engagement ring of yours. Everything with stones seems too busy to me, but the plain band doesn''t seem to match either. I feel the shapes and orientations of the stones in your engagement ring just don''t lend themselves to being paired with another band. I vote for either wearing the wedding ring on your right hand or not at all! I''m not much looking forward to this wedding band matching game either... still waiting on the engagement, though!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
FI wants me to only wear my e-ring on special occasion once we are married, but I love it so much I don''t want to take it off.
He says go for whatever you want for the left and size the e-ring to the right when we''re married. I really don''t want to do that, but I want something that does somewhat on those occasion of wearing them together

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 8:51:28 PM
FI wants me to only wear my e-ring on special occasion once we are married, but I love it so much I don''t want to take it off.
He says go for whatever you want for the left and size the e-ring to the right when we''re married. I really don''t want to do that, but I want something that does somewhat on those occasion of wearing them together
I can see why you would not want to take off your e-ring because it is absolutely gorgeous!!!
30.gif
And I think you''re right about wanting to buy a wedding band to match your e-ring. That way you can wear them together in style when you feel like it!
2.gif

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
HOW DO YOU DO THAT? CAN YOU PHOTOSHOP LIKE THAT ON THE TRIAL DOWNLOAD OF ADOBE?

LOVE YOUR SAPPHIRE....WHERE DID YOU GET IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results