shape
carat
color
clarity

My e-ring need some photoshop help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I hope someone can help me, I''d like to attach a wedding band on the bottom to help me decide.
One round plain band or
A small sapphire and diamond band or
a small diamond one.
I know it''s going to be A LOT for my finger, but I wouldn''t wear it all the time

P.S. I got engaged on my b-day 4-15-07

digital pics 459.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
02PP13.jpg

Here is the band that I love

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
digital%20pics%20497.jpg

here''s another view if needed

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
3mm 14k wg plain

L10339569.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
diamond half etnerity .33tcw

21004.jpg

graceelou

Rough_Rock
Hi Mustang,

First of all beautiful ring. I bet it gets noticed all the time and complimented
21.gif
. The only band that would be too much for me would be the sndgems linked one that you are thinking of. I don''t think it would look bad though, just too much for me.Otherwise I think the other ones would be beautiful with your ring.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Congratulation on your engagement MF and Happy Birthday belated!
I will do photoshop for you, how would you like bands to be arranged around e-ring in case of 2 bands/e-ring?

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi thanks again Irina,

I just want one band at the botton of my finger to help me decide which one looks the best.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that band. In fact, I''m considering the same one for my own WR. However, I think it takes away from the beauty of your ER. I think a simple WG/Plat band is the way to go.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous ering! I love it! I love love love sapphires!!
30.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
third one, if you consider this one MF i will find a members picture taken in lighting more like the one your e-ring was and re-do the photoshop.

MFSharPrband.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, the plain looks the best.
what about the first one with round diamonds instead of sapphires? What does everyone think of that?
I''d love the sapphire and diamond one alone, perhaps both!!!

thanks again!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Hello! Sorry to intrude, I have been lurking for the past couple of weeks admiring everyone’s bling. I saw your posting today and just couldn’t resist replying once the photoshop on the wedding band choices were done. I vote for the 3rd band, the round diamond band compliments your e-ring. I think the other bands drawn too much attention away from your e-ring. Or you could always buy one of each band and alternate depending on how you feel that day. LOL. Good luck with making your decision.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I wish you didn''t say that!! lol
So many choices, I can''t decide!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I vote the facets all diamond eternity band!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually really like the diamond band the best (the last picture). I want to like the first band best (sapph and diamond deco band) but it seems too busy next to the ering.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement, gorgeous ring!
I vote #2 or #3. Also, have you seen the all sapphire eternity bands from facets in their maternity ring section? I''m not sure how it would look, but may be worth considering.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking at the photoshops I prefer the Facets all diamond eternity band. It seems to go with the e-ring but not take away from it. Good proportion etc.

Even the extra shaping on the all diamond band with marquise shapes makes it too busy & out of proportion with the size of your ering.

I *thought* I''d like the plain metal band best yet your e-ring doesn''t show much metal so in a way it looks like it *doesn''t* go. The TEXTURE is so different & bold & shiny.

Anyhoo -- #3 looks like a winner.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I like the very last one (4th?). I love all the diamonds and I think the shapes really complement your ring. Which is GORGEOUS
30.gif
by the way!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I usually don''t go for plain bands, but I think that one looks the best. A lot of the other bands were really pretty, but the overall look was a little busy to me.

NBCZero

Rough_Rock
I love the 1st ring, but I think the 4th (same design but all diamonds) really compliments the shape of the diamonds in your stunning ering!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2007 10:04:12 PM
Author: decodelighted
Looking at the photoshops I prefer the Facets all diamond eternity band. It seems to go with the e-ring but not take away from it. Good proportion etc.

Even the extra shaping on the all diamond band with marquise shapes makes it too busy & out of proportion with the size of your ering.

I *thought* I''d like the plain metal band best yet your e-ring doesn''t show much metal so in a way it looks like it *doesn''t* go. The TEXTURE is so different & bold & shiny.

Anyhoo -- #3 looks like a winner.
Ditto.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i love the facets band with your e-ring. it compliments it nicely. the others don''t do your gorgeous ring justice.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Irina,

Is the facets half eternity to scale? .33tcw

I am still confused, so if someone has any more suggestions or comments, go right ahead and contribute!

Regardless I think I'm going to have a plain and a one sparkley, just don't know which one yet.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
I think that both the plain band and the Facets eternity look terrific. The plain band is understated and lets that gorgeous sapphire stand out. The diamond band is blingy, white and sparkly which REALLY lets that gorgeous sapphire beam out off of your finger.

If it were me, I would purchase both the plain band and the diamond band.

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results