shape
carat
color
clarity

My dog''s surgery

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Linda, this story has just broken my heart. Maizie looks so sweet, I''m so glad to read she is healing. She is still young and strong and I''m sure she will adapt, they are a very strong breed and very smart... it''s just so unfortunate I''m at a loss for words. I had a Lhasa growing up, Mimi, and she was a wonderful dog. I can''t even imagine how difficult this must be for you and your family.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad the surgery went well and she can still see out of her other eye! This is all good news. And look at that face. How can you NOT spoil her, just a little?

I hope she has a speedy recovery, and feels better soon!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much 777 and Al. She still won''t eat unless I hand feed her, the little rascal. She is healing well, which we are thankful for.

Hugs to you,

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update Linda, she sounds like she''s doing well. HUGS!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww I didn''t realise you''d posted a picture-she is adorable!!
30.gif
30.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
What a sweetheart! She is adorable .. Thanks for posting the pics.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Bee and Lisa. She is a little sweetpea isn''t she?? She is still resting comfortably right now and watching me, as I am typing to you.

Linda

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 4:51:22 PM
Author: Linda W

She still won''t eat unless I hand feed her, the little rascal. She is healing well, which we are thankful for.
LOL! Has that little darling got your number or what??? She''s probably wondering why she never got such stellar treatment in the past, and I bet she''s not going to want to ever go back to her "old" life after this. I am so glad you still have her around to spoil and keep you company!

BTW, is your cold better now? It sounds like you are in much better spirits, too, so hopefully you and Mazie will both continue to get and stay healthy from here on out!

Hugs,

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Harleigh,

Thank you, yes, I am finally feeling better. The bronchitis is finally gone. Hooooooray.

Mazie and I are snuggling watching a movie.
30.gif

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results