shape
carat
color
clarity

My Declaration d''Amour Engagement Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring
36.gif
Congrats on your engagement!

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
Stunning Krissie - you lucky thing!!

Your gorgeous baguette band has confirmed for me that I am doing the right thing (I am having baguettes, although they are not channel set). It looks elegant and "restrained" (for want of a better expression). Tres magnifique!
1.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!!
30.gif
And I LOVE the proposal. How freakin'' awesome is it that you have pic of your e-ring with the Arc de Triomphe in the background??!!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
congrats krissie!! a proposal in paris! how romantic! love the pics too!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Krissie, congrats on your engagement! Stunning ring, and you''re right, the Cartier presentation is lovely as well!!! Wear it in good health!
36.gif
35.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! Congrats Krissie!!!! Its absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of the sweet compliments! It's so nice to hear - you PS'ers have such great tastes and standards that I'm glad you like my ring!

I managed to get some cleaner shots of the ring now that I'm back home in London. In fact, I took so many this morning (a bright sunny morning!) that I was 45 mins late for work. This is becoming an obsession
31.gif

Anyhow, I'll post newer, better pics later today! Thanks again :)

New pictures here https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cartier-declaration-damour-loads-of-cleaner-pics.66823/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results