shape
carat
color
clarity

My CUSHION and HALF MOON pave e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

designdreamr

Rough_Rock
Congrats, CaliCushion!
36.gif
It really is stunning!

I love the Fay Cullen wedding band. I think something along those lines would be perfection!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
wow!!! Late replying here...but hubba hubba!!! absolutely stunning ring! Congratulations!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am trying to catch up so sorry this is late but congrats on your engagement! Your ring is STUNNING!!! He did a great job
2.gif

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
I had one more idea for a wedding band...maybe two of these stacked? But I think I like the ones I posted earlier better! Let me know what you ladies think!

w bands.jpg

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i had to come back for another look.... your ering is just so stunningly gorgeous!

i''m not sure i can be of any help to you with regard to the wedding rings (it''s hard for me to visualize pairings, i tend to need to see them) but i really liked the last rings you posted. something about them, they just looked really pretty in the picture. two stacked would probably make them substantial to wear without your ering, and they look like they might pair nicely with your ering so that if you ever wanted to wear one with it on your left hand, you would have that option. just a thought!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
congrats! what a great story on LIW and what a pretty ring!

nursie

Rough_Rock
Your guy did such a great job! That ring is absolutely beautiful.

I think it''s a great idea to wear it on the right hand with the wedding band on the left. That ring is such a standout that it shouldn''t have anything else taking attention away. I love the Fay Cullen band.

marisastar

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/14/2007 12:22:26 AM
Author: CaliCushion
Thing2of2 -- My ring was made by Icing on the Ring in downtown Los Angeles. I''m not sure who my fiance worked with there, I can get the information if you want it.

Anyone, feel free to chime in and let me know if he did a good job picking out the diamond!!!
CaliCushion, that ring is spectacular. Your fiance did an amazing job picking out the stone and the setting!
Would you mind giving me the name of the person you worked with at Icing on the Ring? Were they easy to work with? Thanks!

I just can''t get over how beautiful it is!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results