shape
carat
color
clarity

My CUSHION and HALF MOON pave e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s to die for! WOWEEEEE!!! I love, love, love it!!! Congrats again!

MajorGroove

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!! It looks fabulous on your finger!

For the record, I''m another not-so-big, 5''9" girl with chubby fingers. . .my ring finger is a size 10, but my other fingers (save for my pinkies) are even BIGGER! So don''t feel badly, your hands are lovely!
9.gif

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
JMWHITE -- I actually have been thinking about a wedding band. A wedding band won''t fit flush with the e-ring, so I was thinking about moving the e-ring to the right hand and wearing a seperate band on my ring finger. Do you (or anyone else feel free to chime in!) have any ideas? I''m ok with something non-traditional or even 2 thin bands. I''d love to hear ideas!!

SOPHIE -- So far, I''ve let one of my best friends and my mom try on the ring. If you befriend me maybe you can try it on!
36.gif

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
Thing2of2 -- My ring was made by Icing on the Ring in downtown Los Angeles. I''m not sure who my fiance worked with there, I can get the information if you want it.

Anyone, feel free to chime in and let me know if he did a good job picking out the diamond!!!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Oh..... oh......oooooohhhhhhh. Whew.

3.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW! What a gorgeous ring!! It''s beautifully unique with the half-moons. Very nice design.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Sweetheart...if you fingers are really 10.5 than that cushion is as big as a dinner plate! Yeah he did great! Fantastic finger coverage. He really built a beauty.

And your fingers are perfectly proportioned! Don''t worry about the number. Just drink in that magnificent masterpiece. And wear it knowing we are all sincere in our posts! Give him a big smooch from the PS board! He is an honorary member!

DKS

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
I am in LOVE with your ring! It''s gorgeous.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow it''s gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I adore your tennis bracelet also!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! Wow!!!
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and your spectacular ring! It''s a beauty!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just gorgeous and it looks wonderful with your bracelet!! Congratulations on your engagement.
36.gif
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
that is beautiful!! your FI did an amazing job, and congratulations on your engagement!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOWOWOW--congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2007 7:22:40 PM
Author: CaliCushion
I don''t know why the ring isn''t sparkly in these pictures like in real life...

Looks good to me!! Congratulations!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement and a gorgeous ring! Can you post some side close-ups? I''d love to see the details
1.gif

Btw, your bracelet is amazing too. Care to elaborate on it?

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, love your gorgeous ring!!! The details are amazing!!! Could you please post another side shot of that beauty? Congrats on your engagement!!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is stunning! Congratulations on the engagement!!

p.s. What will you wear as a wedding band?

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! LOTS of coverage too, that baby must be on fire! Really, your finger doesnt look like a size 10 1/2. I mean, you would know. LOL Looks fantastic.

Judy
:)

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
I will try to post more pictures of the profile shot of the ring and of my bracelet today. Does ANYONE want to help me with ideas for a wedding band? Please?
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Oh man... I love half moons.. and cushions... and pave...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Its GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Your FI did a wonderful job on that!!!!!!!!!!

As for wedding band ideas, I liked your idea of moving it to your RH and getting a stand alone WB for your left. That ring is perfect the way it is
18.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
oh my heavens!!! i want your ring!!! its just breathtakingly beautiful!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I love the cushion/half moon combo! The entire design is so blingalicious!
3.gif
3.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
By the way... I LOVE your bracelet!

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
I tried to take a bunch of pictures today, and most didn''t come out. Here''s one more for now.

ring on flower1.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Deary lordy Cali! Congratulations to you, your ring is just
30.gif
D R E A M Y
30.gif
!!!

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, I''ll happily make wedding band suggestions. Since you''re probably going to wear the wedding band by itself, you definitely want something with some presence. A shared-prong eternity or partial eternity is always classic. I would also love a bead set eternity or partial eternity, perhaps with a milgrain edge to match your e-ring. I''d definitely want to echo the detailed, vintage feel of your e-ring. If you want to stay away from diamonds for some reason, I think an engraved band would be great too.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Lovely ring!!!

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
Urseberry, I''d love some help with wedding bands! We''re thinking along the same page--I want a stand alone band. I think I either want a classic round diamond eternity or half eternity band or something with milgrain edging and vintage details(depending upon the cost! FI spent his budget on the engagement ring, and I don''t think he realizes how much wedding bands can be! Hopefully under $2500? )

If I go with a vintage-y piece, maybe something similar to this? http://www.faycullen.com/eternity/300/b414t3d.html or this?http://www.faycullen.com/eternity/300/cjb1204t5d.html

I''d love to hear your comments or any other suggestions!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results