shape
carat
color
clarity

My Christmas Turned Blue

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Catmom, those are just stunning!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

....must not drool on keyboard...

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Breathtakingly beautiful...

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
3.gif
6.gif
27.gif
31.gif
36.gif
18.gif
22.gif
37.gif

WOW!

babydoll_mini

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous, gorgeous ear rings, matches perfectly with your pendant

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

that is all.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks icekid! LOL, yes he is well trained.
31.gif
He grumbles about that all the time. Bad earshots are coming.......

Oh Chrono, since they really are so hideous I just wouldn''t feel right subjecting you to their presence. I''ll just have to suffer with them here.
9.gif

Thanks MAC-W, DiaDiva and Lovinggems!!

Marcy I hope you guys haven''t been hit too hard with the snow. We got about 8 inches yesterday and are getting more today. Sigh, it never stops around here anymore.

Thanks Linda sweetie and miraclesrule!!

LOL Lisa, yeah the hubby is a pretty darn good guy! He told me once that he doesn''t understand my jewelry obsession but if it makes me happy then that''s all that matters. Ear shots are coming!

Thanks so much B.E.G, Liz[no more drooling!], virgoruby, Porridge, babydoll_mini and luckynumber!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, here''s a dark and fuzzy ear shot I took yesterday in low Christmas lights. I kinda liked how it turned out. My diamond stud was really flashing........

cmssapphireearrings7.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty dangly sparkles. I note how your stud says "yeah, nice try sapphire, but *I* am the star on these lobes"

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it''s perfect for any occasion.
30.gif
Are you sure it won''t grace my ears and neck?
3.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/27/2009 11:59:06 AM
Author: Chrono
30.gif
3.gif
*knocks Chrono out of the way*

I realise they look incredibly heavy and you''re struggling to keep your head up while wearing them, so I''d be happy to help if you would send them to me I will, ummmm, keep them safe until you have steel reinforced earlobes put on.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/27/2009 12:13:48 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds

Date: 12/27/2009 11:59:06 AM
Author: Chrono
30.gif
3.gif
*knocks Chrono out of the way*

I realise they look incredibly heavy and you''re struggling to keep your head up while wearing them, so I''d be happy to help if you would send them to me I will, ummmm, keep them safe until you have steel reinforced earlobes put on.
Scuffles and fisticuffs ensues....
19.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.k... you need to take more earshots and I don''t care if they are outside in a blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
I think I need to have a cocktail after seeing those! Just stunning!!!
23.gif
30.gif
36.gif
What a beautiful set without being too matchy! I just love how your DH surprises you with the most gorgeous jewelry! He has amazing taste!!
36.gif

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Congratulations, girl!! Your DH has great taste
2.gif
Wear them always in good health
1.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZA! Those earrings look GORGEOUS! And thanks for including the earshots as it''s always nice to gain a bit of perspective. Merry Christmas and a job well-done to your husband!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies.....Ladies.......please....I don''t want these incredibly heavy and oh so hideous earrings coming between such a great friendship! I''ll just HAVE to keep them myself to keep the peace in CS. Besides I need to put them on so that I can go clean the cat boxes.
41.gif

Miraclesrule, you''re right, my studs were saying "hey, look at us not those silly sapphires."

CCN, I tried to go out today and get some shots [it''s still snowing by the way] and I dropped one in the snow and feverishly dug it back out. Uh no more snow shots for a while, lol. I''ll try and get some better ear shots.

Thanks Christiana and AustenNut!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/27/2009 2:13:35 PM
Author: Catmom
Ladies.....Ladies.......please....I don''t want these incredibly heavy and oh so hideous earrings coming between such a great friendship! I''ll just HAVE to keep them myself to keep the peace in CS. Besides I need to put them on so that I can go clean the cat boxes.
41.gif

Miraclesrule, you''re right, my studs were saying ''hey, look at us not those silly sapphires.''

CCN, I tried to go out today and get some shots [it''s still snowing by the way] and I dropped one in the snow and feverishly dug it back out. Uh no more snow shots for a while, lol. I''ll try and get some better ear shots.

Thanks Christiana and AustenNut!
Oh well I guess cat boxes have to be cleaned! *shakes hands with Chrono after secretly leaving banana peel on the floor*

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, here''s another try.........

cmssapphireearrings9.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif

cmssapphireearrings8.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earshots
10.gif

Hehe, I don''t wear earrings, so I''m happy to sit on the sidelines and watch the scuffles unfold.
3.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Glamorous & beautiful. So is the 1/6 of your face that we see. :)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
WOW now those are SOME EARRINGS!!!! Your hubby did an awsome job!!! congrats they are gorgeous!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful blues, gorgeous pieces
36.gif
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/27/2009 2:21:30 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds

Oh well I guess cat boxes have to be cleaned! *shakes hands with Chrono after secretly leaving banana peel on the floor*
Oh, all right, I''ll make up. *shakes hands with LD but wipes it off afterwards while kicking the banana peel back in LD''s direction.*

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Catmom those earrings are simply beautiful and totally gorgeous! Like CCN, I also love that they are similar to your pendant but not an exact match. Much more interesting this way! Please make sure you update us on the decision to have them restyled . Enjoy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! I''m thinking a good place to have them detach is right above the three little diamonds on top of the bottom pears. If that section could be made into charms, I have the perfect tiny diamond hoops that they could fit onto. I hope there''s a way to reattach them to the top section when I want the full earrings.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2009 10:51:43 PM
Author: Catmom
Thanks guys! I''m thinking a good place to have them detach is right above the three little diamonds on top of the bottom pears. If that section could be made into charms, I have the perfect tiny diamond hoops that they could fit onto. I hope there''s a way to reattach them to the top section when I want the full earrings.

i LOVE that idea! very versatile!

what gorgeous earrings. they are so substantial, yet delicate. YUM!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on completing the set! It''s really spectacular.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I too would see if they could have detachable dangles, then I''m sure you would get lots of use out of them.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS earrings and beautiful set - love your idea of making them detachable for every day wear!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results