shape
carat
color
clarity

My Christmas Turned Blue

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5.gif
Or I should say my ears turned blue, sapphire blue that is lol. My fab hubby gave me some earrings for Christmas that are a pretty close match to my pendant and complete my sapphire suite. I have to say they are quite blingy. I do love them though. I took a few pics but the weather has been horrendous here. Either rainstorms or blizzards every day. We have had no sun since Dec. 13th and it doesn''t look like there is any better weather this coming week so no great photo shoots any time soon. So here they are, 4.77 CTs of sapphires and 1.14 ctw of diamonds.......

I''m thinking that I might talk to my jeweler to see if there is a way to fix them so that part of them can be detachable, maybe like charms so that I can wear them more often without feeling totally blinged out. Do you think that would look ok?

cmssapphireearrings1.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s a pic with my pendant. I think they are an almost perfect match.......

cmssapphireearrings4.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s another shot....... I still have to get the ear shot...I know...I know!

cmssapphireearrings3.jpg

ma re

Ideal_Rock
My oh my, those are blingtastic! What''s next, a tiara?
9.gif

P. S. Lack of sun is no excuse for a real PS''er - there are different angles to try, various colors of background, light levels (use those dimmers)...
9.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, what a blingy set of earrings there. When you go to the Academy Awards, let me know how they look!! Nice!
30.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome earrings, Catmom! I just love that you put together suites of jewelry. You are an inspiration to us all!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
OK Catmom, you definitely win the prize for the blingiest Christmas present. Very impressive.

I think you''re right about seeing if they can be detatched for less formal occasions. They might be a bit over the top for the supermarket run.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blingy indeed! They are such a nice match for your set!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, those are GORGEOUS!!!! You have the BEST Collection!!! Awwww, what a sweet hubby!!! Yes, I think that is an excellent idea to have them detachable; you could go blingy for special events or detach and wear them out and about. Love them
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/26/2009 1:51:45 PM
Author: ma re
My oh my, those are blingtastic! What''s next, a tiara?
9.gif

P. S. Lack of sun is no excuse for a real PS''er - there are different angles to try, various colors of background, light levels (use those dimmers)...
9.gif
Well I could do blizzard pics since we''re in the middle of one.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/26/2009 2:42:44 PM
Author: Gailey
OK Catmom, you definitely win the prize for the blingiest Christmas present. Very impressive.

I think you''re right about seeing if they can be detatched for less formal occasions. They might be a bit over the top for the supermarket run.
Hmm, I don''t know, they just remodelled my supermarket. It might be up for the task.
9.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL, I''ll let you know next time I''m at the Academy Awards.

Aww thanks Fly Girl. It''s my OCD......must have a matching set!
19.gif

Thanks Making TheGrade and Marian!!!

Skip my friend, you are sooo sweet!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Thoes earings are stunning! I think making them detachable is an excellent idea. You''ll get more
wear out of them but then you can still bling them out for those special occassions.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michelle I absolutely adore opening posts with photos of your jewellery and this one certainly hasn't disappointed. In fact, none of yours has ever disappointed. The only things they ever do is give me a huge case of green eyed monster!

You have equisite jewellery and your earrings are adorable. I do agree that making them a bit less blingy for those less formal occasions will mean you'll get more use out of them but if they were mine I'd happy spend hours cooking wearing them!

Stunning.
30.gif
Very many congratulations.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catmom - Merry Christmas, indeed!!! Those are gorgeous earrings, and I''d love to see the whole suite on you!

Wear them in good health!!!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2009 1:34:45 PM
Author:Catmom
5.gif
Or I should say my ears turned blue, sapphire blue that is lol. My fab hubby gave me some earrings for Christmas that are a pretty close match to my pendant and complete my sapphire suite. I have to say they are quite blingy. I do love them though. I took a few pics but the weather has been horrendous here. Either rainstorms or blizzards every day. We have had no sun since Dec. 13th and it doesn''t look like there is any better weather this coming week so no great photo shoots any time soon. So here they are, 4.77 CTs of sapphires and 1.14 ctw of diamonds.......

I''m thinking that I might talk to my jeweler to see if there is a way to fix them so that part of them can be detachable, maybe like charms so that I can wear them more often without feeling totally blinged out. Do you think that would look ok?

OH. MY. GOD.
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

Umm...Liz Taylor called and she wants her earrings and matching pendant back.

I literally gasped when I saw the pics. Congrats on such amazing pieces!

What an awesome way to start the New Year!
36.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Absolutely stunning. You lucky gal!!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Seriously ? ! ? OMG. Your beauties are saying they should be in a coffee table book to me.

Awesome. Happy Big Blue Holidays, Sonoma

(My biggest sapphire is probably about half the size of Catmom''s smallest.
39.gif
)

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
23.gif

30.gif

18.gif

They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

-A

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks tyty! I am definitely going to explore that idea. I think I''ll get much more use out of them.

LovingDiamonds, that was incredibly kind of you to say. I''d say you have some exquisite jewelry as well!

Thanks so much Lauren!!!

I had to laugh at what you said platinumrock. I wish I had Liz''s earrings!

Thanks Mochi and Arcadian!

LOL sonomacounty, they''re not that big at all. You want big, go talk to Sharon!
31.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
You''ve trained your hubby so well, Catmom!
9.gif
They are really just lovely! ear shots? we need a little perspective
31.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, they don't match at all and they are just hideous. You should send them to me right away and I'll take good care of them.
31.gif
9.gif

Awesome blue and I'm blue with jealousy.

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
OMG - WOW!

That is amazing - just super stunning.

ETA: I think the ideal of making parts of the earring detechable is very practical. You would certainly be able to get a lot more use out of them, and even separated they would still be fabulous.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Michelle, those earrings are stunning!!! Can''t wait to see your ear shots!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous earrings! You should definitely try and make them detachable, so you can wear the top pears by themselves for non Oscar days.
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michelle, your earrings are gorgeous. Love the color of the sapphires. Yay for completing your suite.
36.gif
Stay safe from the blizzard.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle, those are absolutely gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
What a dear sweet hubby you have.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Holy Moly Catmom, those are some fine Christmas blues.
30.gif
30.gif

I hope we get to see an ear shot!! They are lovely with your pendant. You have quite the collection.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle,
They are too die for. You have the best hubby everr!!!! Ear shots missy!! When you have time. Your collection is really amazing...
30.gif

xx
Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results