shape
carat
color
clarity

my beautiful new 3-prong martini pendant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2007 9:04:33 AM
Author: katiedid

Thanks again everyone else who has posted! I love it--I slept in it last night and it did fine. I can''t decide if I''ll try to keep it on all the time or take it off at night like I do my other jewelry. What would all of you recommend?
emquestion.gif
I''d recommend taking it off. To wear it runs the risk of snapping the chain, plus it will get dirty so much faster from the oils on the sheets and from your hair. Not that you''re one big oil slick or anything, lol, they just pick up any oil SO easy!
28.gif

And it really is pretty Katie!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
good points Ellen. I agree--I think I''ll just take it off. It''ll probably keep it''s shine better that way too (white gold). thanks!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! A great size and I love the setting!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous necklace, katedid! I LOVE it! Great size. Simply beautiful!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks thing and rocks! I love it too! My friend at work nearly died when she saw it. She was totally not paying attention to what I was saying and she was just staring at it. She caught herself and said "Oh, I''m sorry--it''s just soooo beautiful!". I''ve never had anyone stare at my chest when I''m talking to them. hee hee

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Oooooh I love it! I love the three prong! I want one for myself now! haha...isn''t that always the case?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Katie, that''s BEAUTIFUL.....and massive looking! Yeah!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
ITA - your pendant is massively BEAUTIFUL!!! I really like the 3 prong style of it. Congrats Katiedid!
2.gif

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/26/2007 3:33:36 PM
thanks thing and rocks! I love it too! My friend at work nearly died when she saw it. She was totally not paying attention to what I was saying and she was just staring at it. She caught herself and said ''Oh, I''m sorry--it''s just soooo beautiful!''. I''ve never had anyone stare at my chest when I''m talking to them. hee hee
Mwua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your pendant couldn''t have turned out better - it is absolutely exquisite!!! Personally I wouldn''t sleep in it, but I would wear it everyday.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Katiedid what metal is the chain? white gold or platinum?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that''s just a FAB 3 prong and your story is great too!

Congrats!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you all so much! I am just so taken with this thing! Kissmark, it''s white gold. I was too poor to spring for platinum, thought I would have liked it! I''m hoping the white gold will stay nice and shiny. Especially if I don''t sleep in it--which I don''t plan to do any more. I was kindof a nervous wreck with it on last night. I must have reached up to my neck (half asleep) 5 times to feel for it!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
april, that''s the danger of PS. You want EVERYTHING you see on here!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, Katitdid, how did I miss your new goodie? I LOVE your new pendant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It IS huge and GORGEOUS, I really like the setting and the diamond is very pretty!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pendant, I love it! It''s the perfect size for everyday wear!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
it looks fabulous! dainty, floating on your neck. i love it! what are the specs on the stone?

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/26/2007 8:32:25 PM
thank you all so much! I am just so taken with this thing! Kissmark, it''s white gold. I was too poor to spring for platinum, thought I would have liked it! I''m hoping the white gold will stay nice and shiny. Especially if I don''t sleep in it--which I don''t plan to do any more. I was kindof a nervous wreck with it on last night. I must have reached up to my neck (half asleep) 5 times to feel for it!
LOL, Katie I think white gold is just fine. I spoke to a rep from Whiteflash today and she said that the martini set and white gold is the most popular these days

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Milly, it''s a G, SI1, .75 ct
It''s very very white. Love those Gs!!!

Thanks everyone! That''s cool that the martini is the most popular. Around here, I have NEVER seen a necklace like this. That''s one reason I love it so much! I hope to be the only one with it for a while! Although my sister will see it tonight at a birthday gathering and I have a feeling she''ll like it LOTS.
emteeth.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s the definition of jewelry obsession...

I bought some new shirts today that don''t come up so high on my neck, just so I can see my pendant. Granted, it''s not like they''re super low-cut, but I made SURE to get some that weren''t crew neck type shirts!

So sad...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, so pretty!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bee-yoo-tee-full! It looks fabulous on your lovely neck, Katiedid! Great choice of setting and chain, I love them both and that diamond is gorgeous as well. I wouldn''t risk sleeping in it, though...but sounds like you''ve already worked that out. Congrats!
36.gif
35.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch, thanks so much! I don''t think I could have picked out a better chain and I''m so happy with it so far. It doesn''t flip much and I''ve worn it every day since I got it. I do take it off at night though!

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Katie how are you liking your necklace? will you keep the current setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results