shape
carat
color
clarity

my beautiful new 3-prong martini pendant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just tell you all how thrilled I am with this pendant?????
emlove.gif
emlove.gif

The pictures aren''t all that great. I''ll post more tomorrow from work when I have a better editing program to use. Wanted to get you a few now though. They did an excellent job, everyone at the store ooohed and ahhhhed over it, make me model it (which made me feel ridiculous). I''m going to wear it a while and see if it flips but so far, so good. It is just so beautiful in person. My husband said it looked "ten times better in this setting and really puts the focus on the diamond". I''ve got him trained pretty well don''t I?
emwink.gif

tn_inbox2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh geez, these pictures stink! Let me see what I can do... stay tuned!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Katie! It looks huge! We need neckshots!
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
*tapping nails on desk*

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
let''s see...

inthebox.jpg.jpg

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! NOW we''re talking...
37.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

inbox3.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t remember if I posted this one already

inbox4.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ignore the freckles

onme2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks ladies!

onme3.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is this the setting the nice place made for you?? It looks wonderful! congrats
9.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the necklace kinda got slack on one side from me contorting myself to take the photo!

onme4.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one!

onme5.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks skippy--yep, this is from the nice little hometown, family-run business. I ADORE IT!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is gorgeous. I love that setting. It looks so big! congrats,

a

p.s. how big is it? what are the specs, did I miss that somewhere?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Wow, it sits so beautifully on your neck. It looks like a floating diamond. The chain is lovely as well, nice and delicate.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! and a great size. It looks really good, congrats!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love it! It''s the perfect size and looks great on you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous and looks perfect on you!!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
That''s beautiful, Katie! It''s a nice size (and so white)! What are the specs?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful necklace, katiedid! Love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Enjoy wearing it. Hope it stays centered for you. Will be interested to hear how it does. If it slips to the side, you may just need to get a bigger diamond to hold it in place!
31.gif
28.gif

No, really, it looks huge right now!
3.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Ok...we have rules aroung here...you can''t post new bling everyweek. I am still in shock over your ring set...and now you hit us with this beauty. It is really great! But ....please give us a breather. This is it for awhile, isn''t it?

KatieDID it again! Love it!! (just kidding about the rules...I''ll take any morsel you want to throw at me!) You throw them pretty well, Katie.

DKS

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Verrry pretty!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new pendant!!! (Not sure exactly where your town is, but we need to have a NC get together before too long!)

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks so much everyone for such nice comments! DKS you crack me up. This technically isn''t "new" bling. It was a recycling project! (See, that''s how I can justify continuing to do these projects...) Ok, who am I kidding--it''s NEW!
emteeth.gif

As for the specs, all I know is that it''s a G, SI1, .75 ct. It was the stone from my first marriage. I got it back in 1990 so I''ve had it a long time! Thanks for all the notes--I''m glad everyone likes it.

So far, so good on it staying mostly put on my neck. I hope it''s ok to wear to sleep in???

I showed the jeweler some old stud earrings (that are prong set and I''ve had them for many years--they''re small but I still love them) and asked him how much he''d charge me to bezel set them. He gave me a great price, so that''ll be my next project (gotta wait for at least one more pay day!). I also started a little "wish list" while I was there b/c they had some gorgeous stuff at such great prices. One of the owners was showing me all kinds of pretty stuff and she said "You want me to start a wish list for you?" I said SURE! Anyway, thanks again to everyone!

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Katie love it! so any problems with flipping or become off center so far? by the way how long is the chain?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect on you! Just beautiful!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Katiedid, love the new pendant. It looks great. Does it stay put, or does it flip. I like the 3 prong look.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker, I''m in Apex, NC which is just south of Raleigh, heading towards Sanford on US1 south. Where are you? I think a get-together would be fun! My husband made some smart-you-know-what comment when I told him you''d mentioned a get-together -- he said "So is that when the mother ship is landing?" I said "What are you talking about--I don''t get it?" He said "You know, for your PS cult buddies." ha ha he''s such a comedian...

Thanks again everyone else who has posted! I love it--I slept in it last night and it did fine. I can''t decide if I''ll try to keep it on all the time or take it off at night like I do my other jewelry. What would all of you recommend?
emquestion.gif

It doesn''t seem to be flipping, but it tends to ride up on my neck until it gets into that little hollow part (I don''t know what that''s called other than "the hollow of your neck"-- technical term, I''m sure...). So if I want it to sit flat on my lower neck/upper chest, I have to kind of keep pulling it down (or I could have done a 17" chain). But I''m just leaving it alone for now! It''s on a 16 inch chain and I''ll probably get an extender for it so if I wanted to wear it on the outside of a shirt, I could (like when it''s cold). Funny thing is, I realized I don''t have many shirts that are v-neck or scoop neck, so I MUST go buy some. I didn''t get this thing made for nothing!
emsmile.gif

fly girl, I thought your comment about getting a bigger diamond to make it stay put was just great! I don''t think any bigger diamonds are in my future ANY time soon...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results