shape
carat
color
clarity

My Asscher and the Marco button.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2006 11:19:01 PM
Author: Gypsy
You don''t sound like my mother... if you did you''d either be not talking or me to yelling at me right now.
20.gif
I appreciate the concern. I won''t rush the heels, FI won''t let me... but I got to tell you the orthopedic shoes I''ve been wearing are getting REALLY OLD, REALLY FAST. Especially for a person who owns over 70 pairs of shoes... all but three of them heels.
Gypsy...Glad to hear that FI is looking after you really well.
30.gif

I hear ya about ortho shoes! Like you, I''m a shoe freek ( the higher the heel, the better I''d like it) and I had to keep working to pay for my *designer shoes obsession*.
11.gif
Now that I can''t wear the stilettos, I''ve moved on to rings
9.gif
Poor DH, the shoes were cheaper!!!

Wouldn''t you know that the day after I swore off DK, the asscher arrived at the vendor''s- the 2.19. The picture looks awesome, but they haven''t contacted me; I saw it on the site!!!
I''m SO tempted to contact them.
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
Yikes!!! Sorry to hijack!!!

Stay on the road to recovery with that knee..
35.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 10:40:53 AM
Author: isaku5

Date: 6/6/2006 11:19:01 PM
You don''t sound like my mother... if you did you''d either be not talking or me to yelling at me right now.
20.gif
I appreciate the concern. I won''t rush the heels, FI won''t let me... but I got to tell you the orthopedic shoes I''ve been wearing are getting REALLY OLD, REALLY FAST. Especially for a person who owns over 70 pairs of shoes... all but three of them heels.
Gypsy...Glad to hear that FI is looking after you really well.
30.gif

I hear ya about ortho shoes! Like you, I''m a shoe freek ( the higher the heel, the better I''d like it) and I had to keep working to pay for my *designer shoes obsession*.
11.gif
Now that I can''t wear the stilettos, I''ve moved on to rings
9.gif
Poor DH, the shoes were cheaper!!!

Wouldn''t you know that the day after I swore off DK, the asscher arrived at the vendor''s- the 2.19. The picture looks awesome, but they haven''t contacted me; I saw it on the site!!!
I''m SO tempted to contact them.
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
Yikes!!! Sorry to hijack!!!

Stay on the road to recovery with that knee..
35.gif
Did it have the "knock your socks off" price listed?

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
No price listed as yet....What to do...What to do?????
3.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Threadjack is no problem.
2.gif

As for shoes... I wonder how the shoe fixation correlates with the diamond fixation?
23.gif

I''m done job searching for the time being (hit three cities in Colorodo and Phoenix already today). And I''m making a powerpoint presentation up for Pete as we speak.
11.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy....As far as addictions (behaviours) go , I''m substituting one (diamonds) for the other(shoes).

Didn''t Dr Phil say something about that, or maybe it was substitute a good for a bad. All a matter of semantics in my opinion.
9.gif

Geez, yet another thing I have to learn: Power Point. After doing that I''m sure your ring should be the test case....
11.gif
Keep me posted as to progress...
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you can use Word and Excell you can use Powerpoint.

Why is mine going to be the test case?? Are you going with the Daniel K??? Sorry I''ve been Powerpointing... WHAT did I miss?

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
You missed nothing, Gypsy, other than widget and decodelighted providing a great read on the situation, and my (hopefully) adequate explanation.

Yours MAY be the test case.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh. Sorry, I guess that I didn''t read that very carefully. Was having too much fun with Powerpoint...lol.

Still need to make a hard copy for them as a reference guide. But I''ll save that fun for another night when I need a break from "The Search."

Okay, so you''re torn between having the perfect assher and a possibly imperfect setting, or an imperfect asscher in a perfect setting. But you don''t have a qoute for the Daniel K.

Hmm. Hard choice.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 8:51:02 PM
Oh. Sorry, I guess that I didn''t read that very carefully. Was having too much fun with Powerpoint...lol.

Still need to make a hard copy for them as a reference guide. But I''ll save that fun for another night when I need a break from ''The Search.''

Okay, so you''re torn between having the perfect assher and a possibly imperfect setting, or an imperfect asscher in a perfect setting. But you don''t have a qoute for the Daniel K.

Hmm. Hard choice.
You''ve got my choices concisely expressed in a short paragraph.
36.gif

I guess that''s why you''re a lawyer and I''m not
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL. *snort*

Either that you it''s because you are clearly the more intelligent of the two of us.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results