shape
carat
color
clarity

My antique style sapphire and diamond wedding set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everyone! Only 45 days till I can wear them together!
Sumbride, I think we spent longer searching for EXACTLY the right cable band for J than I did for my e-ring. He was pickier than me! But he''s really happy with it.

The braided band was made by a guy named Loren Damewood, who makes a variety of these rings. Here''s his website: www.golden-knots.com. They are fantastic, and I''m planning to give a similar one to my MOH.

Diamondseeker, I haven''t met Ralph at Cross, I''ve been working with Stan, who is also great. I hope to get up to Portland sometime in the week before the wedding to stop in (and maybe pick up a little present for myself
25.gif
). Everyone there is really nice and helpful, and it''s great to see that some places still put customer service as top priority. I live in CA, so everything was done over the phone and by mail.

Gothgrrl, yes, the stones are set with fishtail prongs. It covers up a bit more of the stones than some people might like, but I personally love the look, and it feels very protected and secure.

SDL-Thanks! Your hubby''s band inspired our search for J''s!

LIB-I took the pic in color, but didn''t like the tone so I played in Photoshop to make it B&W. I haven''t played much with color modes yet.

MustangFan, they aren''t custom-they are from this catalog: Cross Jewelers. It''s the three-stone version of the Victory ring, and the matching band. I got the sapphire from the Natural Sapphire Company.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really neat wedding set. I''d love to see some close up shots from the top of the stones.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful; I almost missed this beauty! Congrats!

WOW!! So pretty & unique!!
30.gif

vintagebling

Shiny_Rock
I love your rings! They show excellent craftsmanship! Congrats!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I''m updating this thread with some fun new shots I took of my set...now that I''m married!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
standard hand shot

selIMG_0893.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
outside, with some fun color-changing nailpolish!

selIMG_0169.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
this one makes the sapphire look bigger
31.gif

selIMG_0888.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
''nother nice view of the carving

selIMG_0889.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Not EVERYTHING in our place is blue, but almost!

selIMG_0903.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
got the blues

selIMG_0907.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Camo'ed in our cobalt blue stemware...

selIMG_0924.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
One for the road!

selIMG_0932.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I didnt get to see this thread the first time around, but your rings are just beautiful!!! I love the engraving work on the shank (and the wband)... so well done! Gorgeousness!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results