shape
carat
color
clarity

Movies you haven''t seen but feel you should

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ok, now up to #126 for movies on netflx... gotta get caught up!
there''s so many good movies to watch!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
some of my list:

Roman Holiday
The Red Violin
American Graffiti
Schindler''s List
Gone with the Wind
Mommie Dearest
Life Is Beautiful
On Golden Pond
Scarface
An American in Paris
Singin'' in the Rain
Funny Face
My Fair Lady
Funny Girl

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one who wants to see Black Snake Moan (or at least, the only one who will admit to wanting to see it)? I like almost everything Christina Ricci has done and I like stuff that makes you think. I like independent films and Ice Storm was really good, but somewhat depressing.

More on my list:

Casablanca
The Green Mile
Dead Man Walking
Dances With Wolves

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I thought Scarface was just disgusting. Borrow it from someone if you must try it, and keep your kids away. It''s not worth the price of renting much less purchasing. If you can sit through it once, you''ll be so disgusted w/ those people that you never want to see it again. ''Way too evil & violent. And I''m liberal. That movie is totally too violent. That essobee lived far too long, IMO. OBSCENE.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/19/2007 5:27:22 PM
Author: AdaBeta27
I thought Scarface was just disgusting. Borrow it from someone if you must try it, and keep your kids away. It''s not worth the price of renting much less purchasing. If you can sit through it once, you''ll be so disgusted w/ those people that you never want to see it again. ''Way too evil & violent. And I''m liberal. That movie is totally too violent. That essobee lived far too long, IMO. OBSCENE.
I didn''t think Scarface was THAT bad/disgusting/obscene....
2.gif
I was raised on PBS, no cable, no satellite, no HBO, and when I finally watched it at the tender age of 18 I wasn''t that turned off by the movie. I guess I just took it for face value, gratuitous violence/sex and all, and I thought it was a pretty good depiction of how things were (although quite romaticized/dramatized) in that given day and age in so. FL. I still watch it in bits and pieces when I catch it on t.v...I find it sexy and violent and entertaining for probably all the wrong reasons and then I get back to my life...kind of like reading a novel, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results