YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas to all the PS’ers!

4A96FAB1-CB1E-429D-A722-933E6460E1B0.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas @Alex T to you and your lovely family! Today is my parents 57th wedding anniversary. We haven't yet called them to wish them a happy anniversary because they might still be sleeping but it is a weird year indeed. And 100% with you. We are apart this year so we can celebrate all the happy occasions next year. XO.

Happy 57th Wedding Anniversary to your parents! What a magnificent milestone that is! Merry Christmas, sweet. I hope you & Greg can have a lovely day & put your health worries to one side xxx

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I would like to take this oppertunity to wish all PS members a very Merry Christmas & a Happy, healthy & safe New Year . This is such a wonderful group of lovely people who have made me feel very welcome Xx

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update. May have no power no internet etc til after the weekend due to the holidays and crews can’t be brought in from out of state. Sigh.

Stay safe and warm folks!!! We had our 30cms in 24 hours earlier this week--I know how it feels! (no power loss tho....)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Merry Christmas to my PS family!!!! Have a great day with great food!!!!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas far & wide! We've had a fabulous morning alone with the girls opening presents, scrambled eggs, smoked salmon & Champagne for myself & Mr T. We'll eat our Christmas lunch at 2pm, followed by all the presents sent from our families which are spewing out from under the other tree in the dining room. Family Zoom call at 5.30 to catch up with everyone, as we are usually together.

My mother, who is bubbled with one of my sisters, said this is the first Christmas in her entire life where all of her family, added too, shrunk down then dded too again over the years, hasn't been together. But as she said, by spending Christmas alone this year, it means we can spend it together next year.

Good health & fortune to all for 2021!

My Mother is alone--she has no Internet; I'll call her later. Strange times.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas everyone! We had a zoom call with my son and family while we opened presents...I hope we’ll all be together next year. We didn’t lose power but it flickered a little...It’s the Christmas miracle because we always lose power..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas everyone! We had a zoom call with my son and family while we opened presents...I hope we’ll all be together next year. We didn’t lose power but it flickered a little...It’s the Christmas miracle because we always lose power..

Be safe and cozy!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, I’m so glad you were able to watch Jackson open his gifts this morning. My nieces have been texting photos and video’s this morning. At least we aren’t missing everything. Even though this year isn’t normal I’m so glad we get to see the joy on their little faces. I‘ve been thinking of you hoping Chris is doing better. I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your husband, David and mom.

@Bayek, I can’t wait to hear all about Autie’s Christmas. I hope you are all moved into your beautiful new home. Are you feeling better?

@junebug17 , I hope you are having a happy holiday.

@canuk-gal, I’m sorry your mom is alone. The phone call from you will brighten her day.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Christmas miracle for everyone woohoo! And you were a very very very good girl this year and deserve everything you got for Christmas and then some. XOXO to you Joanne.

Be safe and cozy!

Hope you are enjoying a safe and cozy Christmas too. Hugs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stay safe and warm folks!!! We had our 30cms in 24 hours earlier this week--I know how it feels! (no power loss tho....)

Thanks Sharon! Fortunately our power was restored at 12:30 today. Way earlier than expected or initially predicted by JCP&L. So happy about that. And in the meantime Greg and I enjoyed playing a new (to us) board game. Recommended by PSers. Rumikub. So much fun. Hope you are enjoying a warm and comfy cozy Xmas.

And I hope your mom is doing well despite not celebrating this year with the family. Keeping good thoughts.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Christmas miracle for everyone woohoo! And you were a very very very good girl this year and deserve everything you got for Christmas and then some. XOXO to you Joanne.

Hope you are enjoying a safe and cozy Christmas too. Hugs!

Thanks @missy...I started a ramble about what I got for Christmas in another thread..hahaha XO

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas to you all! Boxing Day morning here. It’s been a joyful few days with my family. Lots of eating, drinking & being merry with the kids. My parents were very generous to my sisters & I so that was a crazy surprise! :shock: My gift to myself was a pair of RM Williams boots - I have been wanting them for about a decade...:love: and I’m about to head to the beach with my dog for a relaxing week so very excited about that.

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
Merry Christmas to you all! Boxing Day morning here. It’s been a joyful few days with my family. Lots of eating, drinking & being merry with the kids. My parents were very generous to my sisters & I so that was a crazy surprise! :shock: My gift to myself was a pair of RM Williams boots - I have been wanting them for about a decade...:love: and I’m about to head to the beach with my dog for a relaxing week so very excited about that.

I love RM’s! I have two pairs that are about 30 years old. Just keep putting soles on them & they will last your forever.
I found the original soles slippery & scratch the toes on my first pair badly so I put a half sole (rubber) at the boot man to fix that.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, I’m so glad you were able to watch Jackson open his gifts this morning. My nieces have been texting photos and video’s this morning. At least we aren’t missing everything. Even though this year isn’t normal I’m so glad we get to see the joy on their little faces. I‘ve been thinking of you hoping Chris is doing better. I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your husband, David and mom.

@Bayek, I can’t wait to hear all about Autie’s Christmas. I hope you are all moved into your beautiful new home. Are you feeling better?

@junebug17 , I hope you are having a happy holiday.

@canuk-gal, I’m sorry your mom is alone. The phone call from you will brighten her day.

Thank you @Calliecake! I know this is a strange holiday and it must be hard for you not to see your family but I'm glad your nieces are keeping in touch so you can see the kids enjoy Christmas. Merry Christmas to you!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results