carat
color
clarity

Merry Christmas PS!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just taking a moment to reflect...

It's 9:30am on Christmas morning here, and my kids even gifted us with a 7:30am wake up! We've cleaned up from the chaos of present opening, and DH and I are sitting enjoying a cup of tea while the kids play with their new toys. There's a Christmas movie on in the background, and even the cat and dog are getting along :mrgreen:

I'm happily admiring my new bracelet on my wrist from DH, that has been on my wish list for the longest time. My parents will be over for morning tea soon, and then we will be heading to a restaurant for Christmas lunch with DH's family. Then it's home for a relaxing evening in and out of the pool, wine and cheese with DH, and preparing desserts for Boxing Day lunch with my family tomorrow.

I am so, so very grateful for moments of quiet joy like this, particularly in what has been such a harrowing year, in which our neighbours in other parts of the world are spending Christmas in lockdown or with closed boarders, and unable to celebrate with the people they love. I feel extremely humbled, and very fortunate today.

Merry Christmas everyone xx

Last edited:

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
Just taking a moment to reflect...

It's 9:30am on Christmas morning here, and my kids even gifted us with a 7:30am wake up! We've cleaned up from the chaos of present opening, and DH and I are sitting enjoying a cup of tea while the kids play with their new toys. There's a Christmas movie on in the background, and even the cat and dog are getting along :mrgreen:

I'm happily admiring my new bracelet on my wrist from DH, that has been on my wish list for the longest time. My parents will be over for morning tea soon, and then we will be heading to a restaurant for Christmas lunch with DH's family. Then it's home for a relaxing evening in and out of the pool, wine and cheese with DH, and preparing desserts for Boxing Day lunch with my family tomorrow.

I am so, so very grateful for moments of quiet joy like this, particularly in what has been such a harrowing year, in which our neighbours in other parts of the world are spending Christmas in lockdown or with closed boarders, and unable to celebrate with the people they love. I feel extremely humbled, and very fortunate today.

Merry Christmas everyone xx
Please post a pic of your bracelet!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry everything & happy always.
❤️

54DC4745-78C5-40E7-B162-B069857C9ED9.jpeg

06097DA5-5308-46D0-AA11-C30FC284AB57.jpeg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just turned midnight here so it’s Christmas! Time for bed then up with the lark to get on with the festivities. It will be weird this year, just our immediate family because of all the rules. Best wishes to everyone out there, enjoy your day!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas PSers, I hope that today is a good one for everyone, followed by an even better year, one filled with hope and healing.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Christmas morning everyone!

I'm just checking in with PSers as there were wide spread storms with 80 mph winds overnight and many are without power in the tristate area and beyond. Just looking at JCP&L and there are 1.1 million customers without power Christmas morning. Including us (we lost power at 2AM and I happened to be awake) but our generator is working so far so good.

Hope everyone is warm and dry and cozy and safe.
And if you are without power now it comes back on soon.
Our estimate isn't til tomorrow for power restoration if we are lucky.

snowanimalschristmasscene.jpg

@MamaBee
@Slick1
@YadaYadaYada
@AGBF

I hope you ladies are A OK as I think you were in the path of this Christmas Eve/Christmas storm.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas far & wide! We've had a fabulous morning alone with the girls opening presents, scrambled eggs, smoked salmon & Champagne for myself & Mr T. We'll eat our Christmas lunch at 2pm, followed by all the presents sent from our families which are spewing out from under the other tree in the dining room. Family Zoom call at 5.30 to catch up with everyone, as we are usually together.

My mother, who is bubbled with one of my sisters, said this is the first Christmas in her entire life where all of her family, added too, shrunk down then dded too again over the years, hasn't been together. But as she said, by spending Christmas alone this year, it means we can spend it together next year.

Good health & fortune to all for 2021!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas far & wide! We've had a fabulous morning alone with the girls opening presents, scrambled eggs, smoked salmon & Champagne for myself & Mr T. We'll eat our Christmas lunch at 2pm, followed by all the presents sent from our families which are spewing out from under the other tree in the dining room. Family Zoom call at 5.30 to catch up with everyone, as we are usually together.

My mother, who is bubbled with one of my sisters, said this is the first Christmas in her entire life where all of her family, added too, shrunk down then dded too again over the years, hasn't been together. But as she said, by spending Christmas alone this year, it means we can spend it together next year.

Good health & fortune to all for 2021!

Merry Christmas @Alex T to you and your lovely family! Today is my parents 57th wedding anniversary. We haven't yet called them to wish them a happy anniversary because they might still be sleeping but it is a weird year indeed. And 100% with you. We are apart this year so we can celebrate all the happy occasions next year. XO.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Christmas morning everyone!

I'm just checking in with PSers as there were wide spread storms with 80 mph winds overnight and many are without power in the tristate area and beyond. Just looking at JCP&L and there are 1.1 million customers without power Christmas morning. Including us (we lost power at 2AM and I happened to be awake) but our generator is working so far so good.

Hope everyone is warm and dry and cozy and safe.
And if you are without power now it comes back on soon.
Our estimate isn't til tomorrow for power restoration if we are lucky.

snowanimalschristmasscene.jpg

@MamaBee
@Slick1
@YadaYadaYada
@AGBF

I hope you ladies are A OK as I think you were in the path of this Christmas Eve/Christmas storm.

All good here, still have power and DH hasn’t been called into work! I would have thought the damage would be much worse with the winds we had last night. Thanks for checking in Missy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All good here, still have power and DH hasn’t been called into work! I would have thought the damage would be much worse with the winds we had last night. Thanks for checking in Missy!

Yay!!! Some good news finally! I hope your DH gets to stay home all day with you Stephanie. Merry Christmas ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update. May have no power no internet etc til after the weekend due to the holidays and crews can’t be brought in from out of state. Sigh.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results