shape
carat
color
clarity

MEN! - a vent

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2009 4:42:14 PM
Author: jcarlylew
Date: 6/4/2009 4:37:51 PM

Author: Tuckins1

Men-Common sense?.....

I don''t think they ever really get it... Maybe some, but the rest of them-
20.gif
nope. they dont. my father, the wonderful man he is, put plastic in the microwave monday.
9.gif

they never learn...
12.gif

Lol!
9.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2009 9:59:45 AM
Author: purrfectpear
Speaking of fish heads, that reminds me of the time in the 70''s when a GF of mine discovered her BF had been cheating...

She enlisted my help for some revenge. He was out of town on business but she had the key to his apartment in Marina Del Rey. We went to a fish market and bought some Mackeral. Now they stink on their own, but after putting them in a black garbage bag in the sun for 2 days in her backyard, they really reeked.

We put them in the trunk of her car, drove to Marina Del Rey, opened the door to the apartment, tore open the garbage bag (gag), threw the fish in, and locked the apartment.

He wasn''t due to return home for another 4 days.
9.gif
32.gif
9.gif

ROFLMAO!!! I love it!!
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2009 5:57:09 PM
Author: tlh
men are from mars.
HI:

I read somewhere that "all men are the same, they just have different heads to we can tell them apart".....LOL

cheers--Sharon

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 8:53:08 PM
Author: canuk-gal
Date: 6/5/2009 5:57:09 PM

Author: tlh

men are from mars.
HI:

I read somewhere that ''all men are the same, they just have different heads to we can tell them apart''.....LOL

cheers--Sharon
very wise advice!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2009 4:41:25 PM
Author: NakedFinger
Thats like when men say (at 27) when you ask where you see yourself by the time your 30, ''Oh I see myself married with two kids''. Ummmm dont your realize you have to PROPOPSE, plan the wedding for at least a year, get married, try to concieve, get pregnant, and then it takes 9 months to give birth! Its like, you realize you are already late right? LOL Men have no sense of time.

That''s a great example - totally embodies how clueless most men can be
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results