shape
carat
color
clarity

Matata is waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Matata - tears welled up in my eyes as I read your post. I''m so very, very sorry for the loss of your cat, but just know he is your little guardian Kitty Angel now.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear that.

I know how hard it is - I lost my Sophie Cat before xmas.

Just remember what a happy life he had, and how much he was loved.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this...it was obvious how much you love your little furbaby and my sincerest condolences go out to you. I can''t write more or I''ll start crying at work, but big hugs and head bonks from here.
15.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry! Your in my thoughts! I really admire your courage for being able to take your darling in.....I just don''t know if I''d have the strength to do that! I hope each day gets a little easier for you

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Oh, what a darling he was! Putting down our pets are some of life''s hardest moments. Our hearts are aching in sympathy.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry too hear that :{
prayers for comfort outgoing

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry too...hugs to you.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart is with you.

Deb
34.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry about your kitty--I''m sure he''s watching over you now.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I am soooo sorry to hear about your furbaby''s passing. Unfortunately, I know how hard it is. Just be comforted that he is at Rainbow Bridge happilt playing with all of the furbabies that have gove before him.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss...

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I know how empty...and lost you feel. I am so very sorry.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Matata, I am so sorry for your loss. It is the most selfless and difficult thing that you can do for one who cannot. It is the act of unconditional love. It is the remembrance of joy and times spent together in play and contemplation. Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.

I know how you feel. It is a lesson that my children learned last year at Thanksgiving to say good-bye to a beloved pet and friend. They still mourn our little guy.

shay

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so very much for your kind words; they are a great comfort to me.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hugs to you...I''m very sorry for your loss.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Matata big hugs for you

Sorry for the loss of you kitty what you did is hard but kind and loving, I hate having to say goodbye to furbabies.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
emrainbow.gif
I am very sorry for your loss.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I knew I would have a hard time responding to this as soon as I saw the title, but I had to let you know I was thinking of you. I just lost my beloved Maverick recently, too, and I understand what you are going through, and I can''t help but cry for your loss. I am so very sorry for you.

Everyone here was such a comfort to me in my time of such horrid grief, which made it more bearable to hear that other people understood and cared and most of all, that I wasn''t alone.

Please know your sweet kitty is in my thoughts and prayers, and I''d like to think Maverick is waiting right there beside Matata, waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge...

Sending hugs your way, my friend...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results