shape
carat
color
clarity

Matata is waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sweet boy became ill January 2nd and told me on Jan. 22 that he was ready to leave this earth so we took that difficult trip to the vet together for the last time. It''s been a tough start to the new year but each day that passes makes it easier to remember him with a smile rather than through tears.

6/30/1993 - 1/22/2008

watercat.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry. I cannot imagine how hard it must be, loving your pet and losing him. My last pets before Maya were my beloved dogs who stayed with my mom when I got married. They passed away years ago and I could bear it only because I had not been around them that often in their last years. I hope he is in a good place now.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Matata,

I''m truly sorry for your loss and commend you on your bravery and selflessness. This is one of the most difficult decisions to make and go through with.

I will be sure to ask my sweet Cuddles to keep an eye out for your sweet boy and teach him how to have some fun up there.

Take care and, I promise you, it gets easier.

You are both in my thoughts.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Aww Matata my heart skipped a beat when I saw the title of your post. I know this poem so well as we lost our beloved boy 2 years ago and the memorial people sent me this poem.
Take care and I am thinking of you and this very difficult time.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m so sorry to hear about your sweet kitty. I had to put my beloved boy Oscar to sleep and it was definitely one of the worst experiences of my life. It does get easier, although it''s hard to believe that at first.

I''m sure Matata was spoiled rotten and had a great life with you.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, the poor dear. Remember all of the good times you had with him!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh, so very sorry to hear about your loss.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Letting go of a pet, a member of the family, is one of the hardest things to do. I''m so sorry for your loss.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry for the loss of your deat cat. He had a good life with you, and he knew he was loved.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mat, I am so sorry, that is one of the hardest decisions we ever have to make, but you put your dear one first and that takes courage. I know your sweet baby connects with you still. Take care of you.
emrose.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so, so sorry over the loss of your beloved boy. It''s a most difficult decision to have to make but rest assured that he will remain in your heart forever.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry. It is never easy to lose a pet but I am glad he let you know when it was time. Do remember the happy times with him. Hugs to you.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Sweetie I am so sorry...you gave that beauty a lifetime of love. You both made a difference to each other. Be well.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear that! He lived a long and happy life - enjoy all those wonderful memories and know he will always be with you!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry to hear this. Sweet Matata is in a better place now. I wish you strength and peace during this difficult time. *Hugs*.
12.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Oh, poor sweet beautiful kitty.
7.gif

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so so sorry for your loss! He looks like a lovely boy and he had a long and, I''m sure, happy life with you.

DD

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
The loss of a beloved pet is every bit as hard as that of a family member. I''m sorry for your loss.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh M I am so sorry about the loss...these little furry creatures surely do work their way into our hearts. sending you big hugs.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh M, I am so sorry for your loss. There is nothing harder then losing a beloved pet. My thoughts are with you and I am sending you a great big hug.

Linda

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry you lost your baby. My heart goes out to you...
emrose.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss, and would also like to commend you for your bravery and selflessness in recognizing when it was time to let your precious baby not be in pain any longer. A dignified end with those who loved him there is truly the best gift you could have given him.

I hope in time the memory of all the love and good times you two shared will eclipse the pain. Please know that thoughts and prayers of healing are with you at this incredibly difficult time.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful pet. I hope that over time your precious memories outweigh your sadness.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry Matata about your sweet beloved kitty, hugs. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m very sorry about your sweet baby. My very best to you!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Mat, so very sorry for your loss. I hope the wonderful years of memories will bring a smile to your face as you celebrate the time you had together.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Matata: I am very sorry about your loss.He has lovely eyes.It is so very sad when it happens.I hope you continue to remember him with a smile..He will be in your heart forever..

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about your baby boy. What a sweet picture of him.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata,
I am so sorry about your precious baby boy. HUGS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results