shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dandoboy

Rough_Rock
I''m so excited that Mark Morrell has finally started to offer his beautiful work as his own line of jewelry. He has one setting that he simply names Ring Style # 1 on his website, and I love it. It closely mimics that classic Tiffany setting, but has a few unique features to it (i.e. heart-shaped prongs).

Please post your thoughts on this setting. I believe this is the setting that I''ve been looking for these past few months, and that makes me pretty excited!!!

ring52179.JPG

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is no one better. I truly LOVE his work, and that''s one of the settings I love from his site. There is no price too high for a MWM.

anika

Shiny_Rock
This setting is one of those that you would say "there is no other". It is beautiful. I think if you do a search of Mark Morrell here on PS, you will see some hand shots of this ring or other MM pieces with the same head. The polishing and finish of MM pieces is well known. Excellent choice.

Anika

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutely exquisite! Can't go wrong with Mark Morrell from what I've read here on pricescope.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That ring is just stunning! It is simple and has such a fluid graceful line.

dandoboy

Rough_Rock
If anyone finds hand shots of this ring, please post them to this thread for me. Thanks.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Check out THIS thread for actual pics of Philbert''s ring.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I really don''t think you can possibly go wrong with a MWM setting. I plan to own one someday
21.gif

That solitaire is just stunning... can I trade my ring?
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is very classic and elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results