shape
carat
color
clarity

MAKE YOUR DAY: Just click here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2007 7:06:36 PM
Author: Independent Gal
That pic of Marilyn is gorgeous. At least as gorgeous as glammed-up-Marilyn.

Human-ness and frailty (as opposed to fantasy) can be so beautiful and that photo is so very human.

ITA. I think Faith Hill looks BETTER un-retouched. I''m sure that''s just me. But then, I like independent films where the actors are not hunks and beauty queens but look like real people I can actually imagine in real life.

I don''t read fashion magazines. I don''t really even glance at them at the stand. (I do look at the tabloids.
emembarrassed.gif
)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have seen those stars without make up or before and after or look who has cellulite on the beach photos...and I think, they are more like us than we know. Every star gets a pimple or gains some weight or has a bad hair day or goes out with their panty lines showing...it is life, and though we are fed the pap that they roll out of bed looking amazing, it is bunk. With a chef and a personal shopper and a trainer and your own hair and make up people on call we would all look most incredible, but even with that, they need airbrushing to look perfect. Makes me feel a bit better.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
again you''re ahead of the game, deco! this news hit aol today which made me chuckle again.... but they did have some other links etc. and here is one that really made me wow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4y5b7INvqE

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow!!! I just saw this!! Self esteem is sufficiently boosted. Thank you Deco!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
That did make my day. I have such a feeling of inner peace now. Thank you Deco.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results