shape
carat
color
clarity

MA get together...so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 9:33:57 PM
Author: aljdewey
Oh Ellen..............we have a new submission for your fire thread! YOWZA!
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif
will post promptly

Wow, great pic(s) Al. And yer killin me with the black and whites.
love1.gif

Sounds like you ladies had a grand time! I''m so jealous, wish I could come to one of these. *sniff*

Thanks for all the eye candy!
36.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ladies, I had SUCH a fabulous time with all of you. We definitely have to do it again soon!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Alj''s Photog skills are incredible. I saw her over there holding up rings 1/4" from her camera lense, but had no idea what unbelievable images she was coming up with!!

I was so careful to clean my ring for the GTG - but I guess you can''t hide any dirt with a macro like that!

Thanks so much, Mara - for your compliment on my ring - it means a lot coming from you!
10.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh ALJ, your photos are FANTASTIC!! But MY GOODNESS........THE BLING.......be still my heart........I love each and every one!
30.gif
30.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful, wonderful photos
30.gif
30.gif
can I ask what camera you were using to get such great macro shots of the diamonds.

thanks again for taking the time to post these lovely photos.
35.gif

D2B

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Neat pics Alj! Thanks for sharing--looks like everyone has a great time!

cheerss--Sharon

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are some amazing shots! What pretty rings everyone has.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Wow Al, those are just amazing pix!!
36.gif
36.gif
Everyone has beautiful bling and I just love that pendant!!
30.gif
Wowsers! Glad everyone had a fun visit together!!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
such amazing photos! i''m sad to have missed out on all the bling.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for much for sharing. I really enjoyed seeing your pictures. Well done!!!
36.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif

What baubles!! WHat photos!!! ALJ, you have tremendous photo skills- and it doesn''t hurt that the ''subjects'' are fantastic!
36.gif
36.gif

I sooooooo want to go to a GTG someday!! Did you guys have a private area in the restaurant with a bodyguard?? lol

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic photos, Alj! All you ladies have beautiful rings! I wish I could meet all of you in person, too!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2007 6:08:47 PM
Author: Sophie
30.gif
30.gif

What baubles!! WHat photos!!! ALJ, you have tremendous photo skills- and it doesn''t hurt that the ''subjects'' are fantastic!
36.gif
36.gif

I sooooooo want to go to a GTG someday!! Did you guys have a private area in the restaurant with a bodyguard?? lol
Heheh...This was the first GTG I''ve gone to, so I wasn''t sure what to expect. You should have seen the way we were all passing around our jewelry. People around us must have thought we were nuts, with diamonds flying all over the place.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like you guys had so much fun! And what amazing bling all over the place!!
30.gif

Thanks for sharing ladies!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, what gorgeous jewelry all of you have and what wonderful pictures aljdewey!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
You lucky ladies. What a great time.

Aldj, I was disappointed the NYC was cancelled for today.....

Great shots, good fun!

(is it me, or in one of HH shots, is she missing a melee in her halo?)

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I''m late to this- we went out to dinner last night and then spent most of the day ripping up some of our carpeting (got water damge from a leak above the patio door)

I had a fabulous time meeting all of you! Everyone was so friendly and incredibly knowledgable about diamonds. I learned so much more! I truly hope we can do it again soon, maybe when there is the next good stretch of weather (as I watch the lastest storm roll in tonight)

Alj has the most sublime photography skills- I really can''t believe that my ring truly looks like that. Everyone''s jewelry is just beautiful. And the lobster mac and cheese wasn''t bad either!
28.gif

I have to say though, there were no words to describe what is was like to have Dia''s round brilliant on my hand.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful pictures - thanks, Aljdewey, for posting them. Glad everyone had a great time.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2007 11:56:50 PM
Author: Eva17
You lucky ladies. What a great time.

Aldj, I was disappointed the NYC was cancelled for today.....

Great shots, good fun!

(is it me, or in one of HH shots, is she missing a melee in her halo?)

Shhhh, she doesn''t like to talk about it.
2.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
oops, sorry
32.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like you ladies had a fabulous time! It''s so great you got to meet one another and oogle one another''s rings!
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2007 11:33:10 AM
Author: Eva17
oops, sorry
32.gif
I was kidding.
9.gif
If HH sees this she might be able to answer.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
AAAAACK! Finally, I have decent wireless access and can SEE all those pics everyone''s been raving about! Al, you''re a master. To whoever was asking how she gets those shots, I''d have to say she has an amazing amount of patience for finding the right lighting, the right angle and distance, and taking shot after shot to get the best ones! We were seated at a table next to a row of windows, plus there was track lighting, and a huge window higher up on the wall that was letting in some great western light. We really couldn''t have had a better seat in the house. The food was definitely secondary to the bling, I think we were there for at least an hour and a half before we got around to ordering! It was very good though, as was dessert (yum!).

The people at the table next to us were so funny, trying to figure out what was going on at the table full of crazy ladies with jewelry spread out all over. Like Al said, they apparently finally decided it was someone''s engagement party, probably Tberube''s.
5.gif

KT and Al''s collections of WF pieces are mindblowing, and I couldn''t take my eyes off Al''s new earring jackets and KT''s channel set sapph/dia band. I was paralyzed with indecision as to which one to try to make a break with from the restaurant!
27.gif
I LOVE the shots of my ring and earrings, too.

I wish we could have had a round table, and MORE TIME to hang out! It was so much fun chatting with the lovely Keepingthefaith, tberube, and Hudson Hawk. Zoe and Nytemist, I''m glad we had a little time to talk before being seated, I wish it could have been more. Diamante, you''re a stunning lady with stunning jewelry, and I love your sense of humor! New England Lady, I too was drooling over your asscher and antique style setting, and wish I could have heard more about your wedding.

I hope you all get the chance to get together again soon! This is one of those times I really wish I didn''t live 3000 miles away from New England.
14.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
WOW-ZA! Waht an amazing array of diamonds and other gems! Alj, it''s been said already but you are an amazing photographer....great job on the pictures. It is really nice to read about these GTGs. Hopefully there will be one in my area soon....I''d love to compare bling!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey all, yes, I did lose a stone in my melee. About 30 minutes prior to leaving for the GTG actually. I tossed my stuff in my US for a quick clean and tragedy struck. I''m taking it in tomorrow to have the stone put back.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies! I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful time meeting all of you and so wish I could have stayed longer. We will certainly have to plan another gathering soon!

Even though I didn''t have a single diamond to offer for peeking and trying on, you all made my topaz necklace and ring feel more than welcome so a HUGE THANK YOU for that!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
This is so nice!! You ladies are so lucky to be in close proximity to each other
3.gif

Those photos are fab!! Great skills!!!!

As for the subject - hubba hubba!!
36.gif
Your bing''s are absolutley drool worthy and mezmerizing! Thanks for sharing.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I am SOOOOOO late to reply in this thread!! Sorry!

I had such a great time meeting all of you. I only wish we had a round table as well so I could have talked more to everyone.
I will write more tomorrow night at work when I have a minute. I have a few good pics to share as well. I am no Alj though! She is the greatest with a camera and bling that I have ever seen!!

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
It was really great to meet everyone. Still tricky to get the names straight! I''m all for getting together again, though the only diamond I can show off is my ering. I did wear the tiny dimond studs my dad gave me when I was about 14. I finally looked at them though a loupe and, well... Not impressive, but I love them anyway.

I showed DH the unreal picture Alj got of my ring and he says, "wow, that''s really yours?" And yes, he chose it without knowing the magic of PS. I was in on the looking at stones stage and we had a few to choose from, I''m happy he got the right one!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I just caught this thread, and I have to say that all of your pieces are GORGEOUS!!! I can''t believe how beautiful everything is! Alj...you have the most amazing photography skills I have ever seen! Nicely done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results