shape
carat
color
clarity

Lost Tourmaline

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know that the tracking sometimes does not update until after the package has been received!
23.gif

demanspark

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi SimplySplendid,

My delivery status got updated today! YEAH. It changed to "international dispatch".
So go check yours! Maybe yours got updated too :)

hee~ this is my first gemstone purchase. i thank all the info contributed by all ps-ers..
hope to collect more in future.
31.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SS,
Still no news from the post office?

Demanspark,
Yay! Just a couple more days and you’ll get a new sparkly.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah! The status was indeed changed! Demanspark, Barry mentioned that another shipment to Singapore on 6th had the same problem. Are you from Singapore too?

Thank you ladies for your dust! Thank you Chrono for helping me stay positive that the package will be found. Apparently the package has been left sitting on some corner and Barry mentioned that the PO said there was a breach of protocol leading to the package being left in the corner somewhere. I am glad it is found and not delivered to somebody else.

demanspark

Rough_Rock
Trade
ss-
wow!! so Barry was telling me about that 3rd July shipment was to you!!

yup! i'm in singapore too.
36.gif

I'm really starting to get all revved up now that the status is on "international dispatch"

chrono-
Thanks!! :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/16/2009 6:13:59 PM
Author: simplysplendid
Yeah! The status was indeed changed! Demanspark, Barry mentioned that another shipment to Singapore on 6th had the same problem. Are you from Singapore too?

Thank you ladies for your dust! Thank you Chrono for helping me stay positive that the package will be found. Apparently the package has been left sitting on some corner and Barry mentioned that the PO said there was a breach of protocol leading to the package being left in the corner somewhere. I am glad it is found and not delivered to somebody else.
Phew...what a relief. Just a few more days.
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah GREAT!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am so glad they found it. That was my favorite of all the blue/green tourmalines he cut. The thought of it lost somewhere made me so upset. Hope you get it soon!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah!!!
36.gif
So glad it was not lost!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you again Ladies..

Demanspark, just out of curiosity, how did you get to know of acstones.com? Not many Singaporeans are familiar with purchasing gemstones online so I am always intrigued how the others get to know. Was it by word of mouth or was it via this forum?

demanspark

Rough_Rock
Trade
i''m always kinda interested in gemstones. Drooling on ebay doesnt help much cuz i dunno who is reputable... my friend shopping for her diamond ER talked about pricescope. Well, i was bored one day and so visited the site to see what she was talking about.

Damn happy to see they had a coloured stone section. And seeing the accurate vendor pictures of Barry''s helped me pull the trigger. =p
now i''m worried this is the start of an extravagant hobby
25.gif

wahahahaha~

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Ah I see.. me too, I was hunting for information on what makes an ideal cut and found this website. Has your gemstone arrived yet? Mine is still not here. You can check the status from the Singpost website under "Registered Article Status" page. You can see the information there when it reaches Singapore. Currently mine still says "No information" so it still hasn''t arrived. It left the United States on 15th and I wonder why it is taking so long to reach Singapore. It certainly doesn''t take more than a day to fly here from the US
20.gif

demanspark

Rough_Rock
Trade
no worries...you should check it out again today...

i think our gems are on the same shipment. Singpost updated their status.
Called the singpost hotline earlier this afternoon, the lady tells me it''s still with the customs.

i breathed a sigh of relief knowing they''re not in "nowhere"

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just have to say that I love Singapore and I miss it =( Lived there for a bit over 2 years and it was such a great time!! I lived very near Tanglin Mall, if memory serves me right the street was called Nassim Hill. Now I am all nostalgic :)

I hope your pretty gets to you soon!
1.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 7/19/2009 11:26:43 PM
Author: demanspark
i''m always kinda interested in gemstones. Drooling on ebay doesnt help much cuz i dunno who is reputable... my friend shopping for her diamond ER talked about pricescope. Well, i was bored one day and so visited the site to see what she was talking about.

Damn happy to see they had a coloured stone section. And seeing the accurate vendor pictures of Barry''s helped me pull the trigger. =p
now i''m worried this is the start of an extravagant hobby
25.gif

wahahahaha~
All I can say is that Pricescope was the trigger I needed to go from drooling at online gems to buying online gems. Yep, it can be an extravagant hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results