shape
carat
color
clarity

Lost Tourmaline

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
This little beauty is currently somewhere in the US postal system. It was mailed on 3 Jul and till now, it hasn''t left US and it has been 12 days. Barry is searching for it. I hope it can be found. Hopefully it is just a glitch on the computer systems that caused the departure date to be omitted.
8.gif

BT6219.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, so sorry to hear! I hope they find it soon, it looks lovely!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh no!! I hope you get that beauty back! Sigh, what is UP with the postal system lately?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh no! that is such a beautiful gem! I hope it appears very soon. seriously I''m a bit nervous with USPS lately.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone, I''m saying my prayers for it to make it''s way to you.

Gosh we seem to have had a spate of delivery issues lately. I wonder if it''s a seasonal thing?

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! I wanted that SOOO bad! I hope it''s found!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
8.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! I seem to be reading a lot of about glitches with USPS just this past 2 weeks. I’m hoping it’s just their computer system not updating, which isn’t anything new.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m hoping it''s just a delay. What a lovely stone, and I was looking forward to pictures of it!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 12:48:12 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Oh no!! I hope you get that beauty back! Sigh, what is UP with the postal system lately?

I was just thinking the same thing! I don''t like their messed up tracking system. I had something shipped, and it kept saying it had left whichever place, never was updated..then right after I got it, I checked, and it said delivered. Well duh, no shit sherlock. Not helpful.

I hope they find your stone soon!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh no.. that stone is way too pretty get be in USPS limbo. I hope they find it ASAP!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
If it doesn''t arrive today, then I am pretty sure it is lost, not a glitch. Usually when Barry mail the items, it will say "acceptance" and about 5 days later it will say "International Despatch". It was like this for the last few items. This time, it still says "acceptance" after 2 weeks. Barry was saying something about USPS forgetting to scan the registered barcode or something. And if it is lost, I wonder how long it will take to find it. I am trying not to get upset about it and cross my fingers that i will arrive today. If it doesn''t, then
39.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH Noooooooooooooooooooo. I do hope you get it. What is with UPS. I have checked with UPS and sometimes it has said it has arrived at my house and it never has. It arrives two days later, what is up with that??

It is a beautiful stone, I hope it finds its way to you.

xoxox

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 8:33:29 PM
Author: simplysplendid
If it doesn''t arrive today, then I am pretty sure it is lost, not a glitch. Usually when Barry mail the items, it will say ''acceptance'' and about 5 days later it will say ''International Despatch''. It was like this for the last few items. This time, it still says ''acceptance'' after 2 weeks. Barry was saying something about USPS forgetting to scan the registered barcode or something. And if it is lost, I wonder how long it will take to find it. I am trying not to get upset about it and cross my fingers that i will arrive today. If it doesn''t, then
39.gif
I am SO sorry to hear this.....this is another example of how our USPS system is slacking!
29.gif
Major dust that this package is found ASAP!

Lori

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry, I hope the stone will be found soon!
39.gif

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
I''m crossing my fingers for you.

I wanted that stone so badly! Badly enough that my fantastic DH even emailed Barry to see if he would have anything similar in the near future. I was so looking forward to at least seeing pictures of that beauty.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, that is such a pretty stone. I hope it is found.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I sure hope they find it!!
39.gif

demanspark

Rough_Rock
Trade
sigh.. i think the same thing happened to my acs stone.
the delivery status got stuck at "acceptance in Yuma"

demanspark

Rough_Rock
Trade
i pray the stones get on your doorstep safely....

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
I hope that find it for you!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully you will find some consolation in reading that I’ve heard of one case where the stone took 4 WEEKS to arrive due to a USPS glitch.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh.. it is not here today. According to Barry, he mailed another item to Canada together with mine. The tracking system has indicated that the item for Canada had left the United States for international despatch. My item is still under "Acceptance". Not feeling good about this because there was an issue about registered barcode not being scanned on my parcel. I hope it can be found. I don''t want any claims, just want my little stone.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 12:05:31 AM
Author: demanspark
sigh.. i think the same thing happened to my acs stone.
the delivery status got stuck at ''acceptance in Yuma''
Oh dear, when was yours accepted at Yuma?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 8:08:38 AM
Author: Chrono
Hopefully you will find some consolation in reading that I’ve heard of one case where the stone took 4 WEEKS to arrive due to a USPS glitch.
I hope my case is like this too Chrono.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I hope it is somewhere in the system and will eventually find it''s way to you!

demanspark

Rough_Rock
Trade
it got posted on 6th July... close to ten days and still showing "Acceptance'' status...

~~worries~~

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 10:21:50 AM
Author: demanspark
it got posted on 6th July... close to ten days and still showing ''Acceptance'' status...

~~worries~~
Looks like there were problems on the Friday and Monday. I heard from Barry that there were moving that weekend.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
SS-that is such a bummer, I was so excited to see pictures of that beauty!

I will say that the last few stones that I have received from Barry took a really long time to get to my home and the update on the USPS tracking website only said accepted at YUMA until it was delivered to me. I am sure it is just taking a little longer and all of the sudden it will just arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results