shape
carat
color
clarity

Lost melee diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Help! I was just about to clean my ring and I looked at my finger and I noticed that one of the melee stones had fallen out. I can''t find it and didn''t really think I would be able to. Does anyone know what steps I would take to get it replaced and approximately how much it costs? I''m in NYC, isn''t GOG here? I originally bought the stone and custom setting from WF, but I was thinking of getting the ring sized also. I can''t even wear my ring because when I look at it my eyes go directly to the empty spot! When I get it replace they can check the other stone also to see if they are loose right? I am totally typing in stream of consiciousness so I''m sorry for the rambling and hope I made sense. Thanks everyone in advance!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Id talk to WF first to make sure it''s not something they will replace free. The melee are their stones, I am sure that GOG can get equal quality or maybe even buy a couple from WF themselves to replace them in NYC.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Dazedland I''m so sorry to hear about this
39.gif
I would definitely call WF first. Didn''t you just purchase your ring like 3 or 4 months ago?? Unless you were slamming your hand against the wall repeatedly I don''t think a stone should have fallen out so quickly and WF should replace it free of charge IMO.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Yeah I''ve only had it since July 13th...I didn''t even think about calling WF first (thanks Ame and LLL) When I noticed it the first thing I said to Jeff was I have to go on PS right now! I think I would go insane without your help
32.gif
The image in my head of me repeatedly slamming my hand against the wall makes me laugh, if I even brush against something it''s a full inspection!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Look at what I Have done to you folks! I have made you all equally nuts! If I hit plastic, rubber, wood, clothing, a bed, someone''s arm, a painted something, and OBVIUSLY metal, I freak. I hate when other people handle my stuff too. They don''t show the same care.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Definitely call WF first and then talk to them about the logistics of sending it to them via getting it fixed locally. Also if you decide to go locally, contact GOG and make sure this is something they are willing to do, etc.

I''m sure this will all work out in no time!

And after this, no more banging the ring on walls
31.gif
hehe.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dazeland,
Sorry to hear that, WF will replace it for free I bet.
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would call WF. it might be worth it to go through GOG though since they are local and you could easily go there in the future if need be. Many companies offer free lifetime replacement of any lost melee. I know Quest does and WF would probably replace it too, especially since it''s fallen out so soon after you received it.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
I agree with the other posters - I would call Whiteflash.

1.gif

Please call in first thing tomorrow and we'll get it taken care of. For everyone following this, I just put up related information for Mara and others in this post.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh Dazedland!

I lost one of the melee diamonds too! Bad experience. I''m sure it will turn out, WF will work it out for you. The hazards of lots of bling
9.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for responding everyone! I was gone at yoga school all day and just finally got to check in, I will definitely call WF in the morning (thanks John and everyoen else)! I''ll keep y''all updated
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
D- I just lost a melee from my ultrasonic cleaner, my jewelry store is replacing it for free. He said it is pretty normal to lost one or more melees over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results