shape
carat
color
clarity

losing my job (very upset)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Well, today is my LAST day at work. Its sad because my desk is so empty. Im still gathering some files off the computer for my portfolio. The only thing I have left in this office that belongs to me is my big lamp.

My stomach was sort of turning this morning because the thought of being laid off makes me sick feeling.
7.gif

4.5 hours to go.....then Im jobless. lol

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Dont you have an HR dept? If so, talk to the HR manager because it sounds off that someone who quit/got fired would tell the boss who to fire and he''d actually do it. That sounds weird to me.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, hes old and went by everything she told him to do. Also, he is a temp boss.

Oh, I forgot to mention
The new "big boss" starts July 1st. Go figure, get rid of me just days before she starts!? Well, one of the gal's I work with says she will give the new boss my info and maybe there is a possibility they could bring me back. Who knows. Im not going to count on it though.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Did I hear PLATINUM?
31.gif
*ears perk up, big smile* lol

Thank you for the support and dust SDL!
35.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry sweetie, but don''t beat yourself up, it''s not your fault. I have faith that you''ll get a even better job. :)

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
It''s their loss. You will get through this and things will look up. We''ve been through job crap and came out much much stronger. We like watching the movie "Fun with Dick and Jane" because reminds us of the dark humor in what we went through. You can do it-just hang in there. PS take some time to spoil yourself tonight.OK.

1.gif

Hugs

female half 2Artists

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Awwww mama, so sorry to hear this! Totally bites.
14.gif

I agree with Surfgirl, you should go see HR (if they have a dept) and talk to someone. It sounds weird that someone who was fired had enough clout to get this geezer to give you the boot! How strange?
33.gif
It might really be about $$$ - people are being let go left and right...

I know its hard to do, but try and see this as the start of something new and possibly much better! You''re such a cool, sweet, smart and lovely woman...you can (and will) get an even better gig. Remember, you said you weren''t really all that happy there (even though you still need to get paid!) so this might be what you needed to change direction.

Really, I think a gal named Tiffany is calling your name...
31.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, I am sorry about your job. Hopefully you will find an even better one very soon! Good luck, and try to not get discouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results