shape
carat
color
clarity

Lorelei hit 10,000 posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Wow the day went by fast, I didn't even see this!

I know how you got to 10,000 posts...it's your lightning fast responses!
9.gif
Lorelei, thanks so much for your help this morning, and you gave it out in such a kind way, it really made my day! Here is to 10,000 more thoughtful, helpful, and funny posts!
emcocktl.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lorelei! My favorite poster from across the pond. The WWTer thread would be pants without your contributions! Mara beat me to the carrot cake, so we''ll all just have to share.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yanno, for two posters who refused real life cakes you two (belle and Mara) sure do a lot of big talking about cake! I say, put your money where your mouth is!

Lorelei, I congratulate you. You certainly are a very helpful poster. I couldn''t believe I was learning from you in the Blue Nile thread in Rocky Talky recently. I thought I had been around for so long that I knew the answers to most commonly asked questions!

Now the important question: would you like a cake?

Deb
34.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 8:21:29 PM
Author: AGBF

Now the important question: would you like a cake?

Deb
34.gif
Hey Deb!
35.gif

I have to tell ya. Every time I have read this, I crack up. Not because it's funny in itself, but for some reason I picture you just standing there, hands folded, cocking your head to the side, asking this very simply and sweetly. It just cracks me up!
lol.gif

don't mind me.....

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lorelei! Your posts are always informative, helpful and fun-a winning combination! Here''s to 10,000 more!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lorelei, congratulations on 10,000 wonderful posts and thank you for being such a wonderful contributor to PS. You inspire me on a weekly basis (usually on Mondays), which is something I don''t think I can say about any other PSr. So there you go...you''re fabulous for making Mondays less mundane!!!! LOL! You''re the best!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Hope you stay around for 10,000 more!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, I am mortified to be coming to this thread so late!!! Congratulations Lorelei on 10,000 posts, they have each and every one of them been greatly valued here.

Now, to celebrate, I must suss out a way to break into Bee''s house, bribe the beeyootiful Amber with some yummy chicken, and swipe the Manolos for you, so I can mail them across the water along with some Guinness Porter Cake!
11.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Conrats on your 10,000...your digits must be exhausted
9.gif

woohoo1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif
36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS LORELEI
36.gif
9.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and can I tell you how much I love the fluffy avatar? I just smile every time I see it!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I so enjoy your posts and your darling avatars!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks SomethingShiny, I am so glad you enjoy my unusual av's!!
41.gif

Gypsy my rodent loving pal, thanks so much for the lovely roses!!! Butt kicking rodent is ready and waiting for his next debut!

SHAY!!! So glad you are back!

LDY, you are welcome and I am glad you enjoyed the coffee I 'brought' you!

Kimmy, the thread would definitely be pants without you!

Deb, I would love a cake, could one be sent to the UK?
34.gif

Tof2, thanks and I enjoy your posts!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monnie, thanks for that, it is good to know I help in some small way!

Tacori thanks and give little one and the cats a hug for me!

DEL! I will be impatiently checking my mail for the red shoesies and I would love a slice of that Guiness porter cake! Yum!

SDL - I puffy heart you right back!

Thanks Marian, hehehe...thats a lot of typing!
37.gif

Thanks DiamondDana!

Diver, glad you like my flufty wabbit!

Lump, thanks, I enjoy your posts too!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Lorelei!!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Madam Bijoux!
35.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Seems like I''m a bit late, but congrats!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2008 9:11:48 AM
Author: anchor31
Seems like I''m a bit late, but congrats!
36.gif
Not at all Anchor, thanks for the congrats!! I am so excited to have hit the 10k post mark!!!
emotion-19.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2008 5:18:14 AM
Author: Lorelei

Deb, I would love a cake, could one be sent to the UK?
34.gif

Yes, Lorelei, for you, I would arrange that one would be. Also for Maisie if she gets to 10,000. It was her posting about it in another 10,000er's thread that got me to thinking. The UK is not Outer Mongolia...and probably nowadays someone even delivers to Outer Mongolia! I will find someone who sends cakes to the UK or someone in the UK who sends cakes within the UK!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, I also wanted to say how much this incredibly kind and generous offer of the cake means to me, thank you so very much with all my heart!!!!
emlove.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Lorelei
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I must tell you that I look forward to your Monday morning inspirational post on the "Weekly Workout Thread". I''m sure I''m one of many lurkers that appreciate your wise words each week!

Thanks for all the great posts
35.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
CONGATS!!!!
Looking forward to more of your posts!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Libs and Posh, I haven''t ever achieved anything like this before, so it is a big thing for me!!!
35.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lorelei! I always enjoy reading your posts.
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks FlyGirl and I enjoy yours also! It only seems like yesterday I only had 70 posts...!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lorelei, I was gone from Thurs. to yesterday evening, so please accept my apologies for a belated..........
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS would not be the same without you!!!!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay DiamondSeeker!! Right back at you!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2008 11:56:05 AM

Deb, I also wanted to say how much this incredibly kind and generous offer of the cake means to me, thank you so very much with all my heart!!!!

Lorelei thanked me for the cake. I have to announce that she very amiably agreed to be the guinea pig for the first cake sent to a Pricescoper in the UK and that we had to feel our way through the international cake maze together :). I wasn''t sure that my credit card would work given the e-mail I got back from the vendor, but she was cheerful in face of not knowing if she would even see her cake! I thank her for being such a wonderful sport. I now have a source for cakes in the UK that I trust!

I salute you, Lorelei!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/26/2008 3:13:54 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 1/22/2008 11:56:05 AM

Lorelei thanked me for the cake. I have to announce that she very amiably agreed to be the guinea pig for the first cake sent to a Pricescoper in the UK and that we had to feel our way through the international cake maze together :). I wasn't sure that my credit card would work given the e-mail I got back from the vendor, but she was cheerful in face of not knowing if she would even see her cake! I thank her for being such a wonderful sport. I now have a source for cakes in the UK that I trust!

I salute you, Lorelei!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif
Right back at you Deb* wipes cake crumbs from mouth*
35.gif
36.gif
9.gif

I bet there are some who can guess what type of cake I chose...
face20.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that''s a lot of posts, congratulations!! I love your fluffy avatar and look forward to seeing much more of it around :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results