shape
carat
color
clarity

Lorelei hit 10,000 posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Your posts are always friendly and helpful and your avatars always rock!

Jen

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay..... i just saw mara''s carrot...drool...cake...drool.....with........cream cheese frosting....DROOOOL...... and wow... *that* is the way to celebrate! congrats!

droooool

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG....Mara....that has to be the most yummadocious looking carrot cake ever....It does look so moist and sticky and flavourful with the REAL CREAM CHEESE frosting on top. Even better than stinkin'' in comparison lemon pie with REAL CREAM. No contest.

So I happily accept your kind offer of most delicious carrot cake. And thanks Miss Mara, you are also one of my fave people here!

Yoo hoo Miss Maisie! Love you too " you are my SISTER, together forever...."
emnote.gif

My fellow Princess Bride lover, Miss Belle, I am so glad I have got to know you too!

Mrs Mitchell, thanks for your sweet words and I am glad you enjoy my crazy av''s!
31.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 12:38:04 PM
Author: Lorelei
OMG....Mara....that has to be the most yummadocious looking carrot cake ever....It does look so moist and sticky and flavourful with the REAL CREAM CHEESE frosting on top. Even better than stinkin'' in comparison lemon pie with REAL CREAM. No contest.

So I happily accept your kind offer of most delicious carrot cake. And thanks Miss Mara, you are also one of my fave people here!

Yoo hoo Miss Maisie! Love you too '' you are my SISTER, together forever....''
emnote.gif

My fellow Princess Bride lover, Miss Belle, I am so glad I have got to know you too!

Mrs Mitchell, thanks for your sweet words and I am glad you enjoy my crazy av''s!
31.gif
hehe
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 12:41:11 PM
Author: Maisie

emnote.gif

31.gif
hehe
9.gif
lol....it just shows, simon knows what he is talking about. that really is going to become a hit song!
unless of course, you are not talking about that song.....then, i have no idea what i am talking about and you should ignore my interruption!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

To a sweet lass--so glad you are here!
36.gif
Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! All those who seek out PS are lucky to have you as a resource ... you are so helpful to newbies in search of their perfect diamond!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations sweet Lorelei! This place would definitely not be the same without you! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Grats, Lor! I always have a spiffing time reading your posts.
2.gif

Sheesh, my Brit slang could use a touchup. Ah well.

You''re the absolute best.
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a milestone, you are one if my favorite people in the world!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Lorelei, congrats on such a big milestone!!! The kitties here send their headbonks as well. It would not be the same place here without you, that''s for SURE!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 12:50:05 PM
Author: belle

Date: 1/21/2008 12:41:11 PM
Author: Maisie

emnote.gif

31.gif
hehe
9.gif
lol....it just shows, simon knows what he is talking about. that really is going to become a hit song!
unless of course, you are not talking about that song.....then, i have no idea what i am talking about and you should ignore my interruption!
You are correct Belle! We are talking about the same thing!

All together now..... ''I AM YOUR BROTHER........''
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lorelei! Thank you for all you bring to us here on PS!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lorelei!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 1:19:50 PM
Author: Julianna
Grats, Lor! I always have a spiffing time reading your posts.
2.gif

Sheesh, my Brit slang could use a touchup. Ah well.

You''re the absolute best.
1.gif
No, no, no. She''s tickety boo !!
9.gif
2.gif

And you''re welcome Lorelei, tis my pleasure!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*wipes away tears*
9.gif

Just had to go and watch Ronaldo and his " I am your Brother" song again and I agree Belle, I think Simon is right and it will become a hit!
3.gif
I know once that song gets inside my head, it stays there for a really long time....
32.gif

Good to see you Sharon!

Sparks, thanks for your kind words!

MOKEY!!! Good to see you, I missed you!

I say Jules old chap, frightfully glad you enjoy the old posts, what! have you bought any more Tabac blond????

Miss DiamondFan, right back at you!!

Firegoddess - headbonks right back at you and the kitties!!

Thanks Harleigh, hope you are doing ok.
35.gif

Thanks MC, how is the FlyLady thing going?

Miss Ellen, you are pretty tickety boo yourself!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
LOL...that guy on American Idol brings a smile to my face every time I think of him!

And, thank you, Lorelei, I am doing much better these days.

You are always so thoughtful...thanks for checking on me!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS SWEET LORELEI
36.gif
I always love reading your posts. You are such a sweet and dear person. You give advice to people, as well as support people and we love your sense of humor as well. You are the greatest asset to PS. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Linda

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 2:48:44 PM

Miss Ellen, you are pretty tickety boo yourself!
I am? YAY! I'm tickety boo too!!
runaround1.gif
9.gif
Thankies you.
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lorelei! Here''s to 10k more!!!!
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 12:08:35 PM

Miss Bee, thank you and I am so glad you are here ( I will email you my address so you can mail the red Choo babies to me!)
41.gif

Damn, unfortunately I don''t know how to read my emails.....
3.gif

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 2:22:29 PM
Author: Ellen
No, no, no. She''s tickety boo !!
9.gif
2.gif

And you''re welcome Lorelei, tis my pleasure!
36.gif
Yes, yes...THERE was that colloquialism for which I was searching!!
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now the big question~what will you get with your bling money?!

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 2:48:44 PM

I say Jules old chap, frightfully glad you enjoy the old posts, what! have you bought any more Tabac blond????
Ok, I''m ending all sentences with "what!" from now on, especially when speaking to others. It just sounds so....enthusiastic. In a fox-hunt-on-a-breezy-spring-day kind of way.
16.gif
A sort of...brisk, cheery, have-another-scone sort of manner. Hee hee.

I am running low on the Tabac, for certain. I may need to stop by ol'' whatshername''s online perfumery again soon.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, forgive me for being SO late to this thread to offer my congrats! WOW, such a great milestone!

You bring SO much to the PS community; it''s been awesome getting to know you,. You give SO much inspiration to so many of us with your Monday a.m. posts.

Thanks for being here!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Lorelei!!! I love your presence here of PS! Your posts are always friendly, informative, helpful, and honest!!! I hope you stick around for another 10k and more!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Harleigh, you are so welcome and I am glad you are feeling a bit better.

Linda, love ya too!

Ellen, you are indeed tickety boo and pretty darn spiffing with it!

Lauren, you bet!!

Bee, you can't post delicious eye candy like those Choos without me continuing to be a shoe pest!

DiamondFan, I would have to give it some thought!

Hehe Julianna, ok yah....it is a good thing for one to finish sentences with a brisk and pompous what! Very Sloane Rangerish and tres posh to do that! I will have another scone if you are offering, or some more of that delicious carrot cake!

Alj, it has been great getting to know you too and I am so glad if my Monday morning posts in the WWT do help to motivate and inspire in some small way! Thanks so much for that! I am very much looking forward to seeing your sparkly, twinkling piggies modelling their new diamond toe rings!

Hey KC, thanks!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 4:09:11 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Congratulations Lorelei!!! I love your presence here of PS! Your posts are always friendly, informative, helpful, and honest!!! I hope you stick around for another 10k and more!!!

Couldn''t have said it better myself!

And, I enjoy your avatars. (silly rabbit!)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LORELEI!!!!

YAY!!! My butt kicking chipmunk loving gal, who is generous enough to bring that rodent back whenever I need a smile or I''m feeling down. You''ve been such a good friend to me, and I just can''t say how happy I am that I''ve ''met''you!

I can''t wait for your next 10,000!!

lorelei flowers CONGRATS.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, CONGRATS!!!!! You do indeed rock the house at PS. Keep on posting. You are helpful and your vivacious personality comes through the keyboard like a beacon. This place would not be the same without you.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results