shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Low Plain Full Bezel Setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOOH, I LOVE BEZELS!!! If its what you really like, I think it will look gorgeous!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 6:12:47 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Well, I really like your current ring better than bezels, but you should definitely get what you want!

Cross Jewelers also custom makes several bezel design rings:

http://www.crossjewelers.com/style/active/default.htm (obviously you can get platinum or wg and not yg)
I really like some of their settings DS, great suggestion.
Does anyone have an email address for this company? I could only find a phone nbr..

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Love Sholdt settings, but how about this one from Sholdt's Vashon line? I think it sits pretty low, but it might have more bling than you are looking for. It is available via Pearlman's.

Shold.bezel.Omie.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting IWPO! I can''t wait to see what you decide on!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
RAGE!!!!
29.gif
29.gif

... just kidding. GEEZ. I go away for vacation for three-four days and MADNESS has taken over.
26.gif
The world is upside down!

Anyhoo. Actually I really love bezel desgins myself & originally coveted a Catherine Iskiw bezely number. And that 2nd Sholdt design is one of my faves ... I named it "The Alias Ring" on my hard drive because it looks like the e-ring Sydney Bristow received from that guy who turned out to be a double agent or whatever.

My REAL question is ... what''s gonna, uh, happen to your, uh, existing setting.
11.gif
35.gif
11.gif
35.gif
. Ebay at a mutually convenient time??
9.gif
Or is it destined for a (yawn) colored stone for old-times-sake blah blah blah.
27.gif

9.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2008 6:44:20 PM
Author: decodelighted
RAGE!!!!
29.gif
29.gif

... just kidding. GEEZ. I go away for vacation for three-four days and MADNESS has taken over.
26.gif
The world is upside down!

Anyhoo. Actually I really love bezel desgins myself & originally coveted a Catherine Iskiw bezely number. And that 2nd Sholdt design is one of my faves ... I named it ''The Alias Ring'' on my hard drive because it looks like the e-ring Sydney Bristow received from that guy who turned out to be a double agent or whatever.

My REAL question is ... what''s gonna, uh, happen to your, uh, existing setting.
11.gif
35.gif
11.gif
35.gif
. Ebay at a mutually convenient time??
9.gif
Or is it destined for a (yawn) colored stone for old-times-sake blah blah blah.
27.gif

9.gif
Lol, I haven''t decided on anything just yet...but I will let you know if my setting will be ebayed or retained once I find something else...Who is this Catherine Iskiw you speak of?

AlliMay

Rough_Rock
Hi IWPO
35.gif

Here is a photo of my A.Jaffe bezel. I am yet to post in SMTR, as I haven''t taken any photos that do it justice. I
30.gif
it!! The diamonds around the crown give it a little surprise without being too much for my taste. It does sit fairly low...

Link to Pearlman''s that shows it in platinum with sapphires around the crown, and diamonds on the band (mine is WG with diamonds on the crown and plain band): http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/a-jaffe-jewelry/rings/14II1/12/

AlliMayERAruba.JPG

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2008 12:39:41 PM
Author: AlliMay
Hi IWPO
35.gif

Here is a photo of my A.Jaffe bezel. I am yet to post in SMTR, as I haven''t taken any photos that do it justice. I
30.gif
it!! The diamonds around the crown give it a little surprise without being too much for my taste. It does sit fairly low...

Link to Pearlman''s that shows it in platinum with sapphires around the crown, and diamonds on the band (mine is WG with diamonds on the crown and plain band): http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/a-jaffe-jewelry/rings/14II1/12/
ooohhhh lovely, I have an A Jaffe now and I love the euroshank.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak,

I called Mark at ERD and then emailed him photos of things I love in bezels. How long did it take him to get back to you? How long from first contact to the timme you had it on your finger???

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 9:09:29 PM
Author: Amanda.Rx
You can probably get a jeweler to custom make one for you.

I was super nerdy and made a whole document with picture of bezels I like and didn''t like and included the reasons why... just incase he wants to get a custom ring made... ha ha.

Hee! I totally did this too. We eventually went to the jeweler together, and of course I whipped it out at one point to illustrate a point. The jeweler thought I was totally nuts.
26.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 9:36:22 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Neatfreak,

I called Mark at ERD and then emailed him photos of things I love in bezels. How long did it take him to get back to you? How long from first contact to the timme you had it on your finger???

It was awhile, but that was because we kept going back and forth on design things AND it was an insurance replacement, so that had to be sorted out first. I would say once we had the design finalized it was only a few weeks.

Mark is fabulous, but he''s such a small operation sometimes you need to be patient about hearing from him. If you don''t hear from him in a few days, then call again. Also, sometimes his email is less than reliable IMO...so if he doesn''t answer an email, sometimes he didn''t get it!

csullivan13

Rough_Rock
Hi IWPO,

I have the etienne low halo and we had it made in white gold, it was less than 1k. I got it at the beginning of the month.

Will try to post a pic montage of in a moment, I never tried this on before purchasing and I love it, it''s so comfortable. The only thing that I think is a little diff from most rings is the 3mm shank, it definitely feels substantial to wear but I love it because I have so many options for a flush fit wedding band. I''ve tried all types and they all look good. I get so many compliments on this ring, it makes me glow.

CollageEP.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

LOVELY! That really is a smooth delight!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
i
30.gif
your ring csullivan13

This is the Sholdt semi bezel.

ellesering8.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
elle, my heart stops every time I see yours. So beautiful!
30.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Aww thanks Tacori. Yours is gorgeous as well!!

Btw, if you don''t mind me asking, did you get your emerald from a PS vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results