shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Low Plain Full Bezel Setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I would love to know too, lol ! What kind of project is this IWPO?
31.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 10:38:11 AM
Author: arjunajane
I would love to know too, lol ! What kind of project is this IWPO?
31.gif
Thinking about a reset, ala Neatfreak.

I don't know, I love the personal touch of my ring and that FI picked it for me but I have always had a love for bezels. Am I crazy?

Alas, FI is not crazy about my setting and mentioned to the like the other day. So it got me thinking, why settle for something that we both really like.
39.gif
38.gif
Oh dear, I kinda wish he never said anything about it.

ETA:
creepaway3.gif
Ducks and runs from Deco's wrath...lol

angeline

Ideal_Rock
iwanna, Etienne will make it in white gold if you want. His prices are really reasonable too. I love that setting too!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
I love sholdt bezels!

http://www.sholdtdesign.com/

Check out the Vachon line...

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
try contacting evejewelry.com in Evanston, IL - lovely pieces - Eve is right there too

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Iwanna! That would be gorgeous! I''m all for a change (your current ring is gorgeous too, but I know how it goes, I changed mine like 7 months after our engagement)

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 11:56:54 AM
Author: julesbeth
Iwanna! That would be gorgeous! I''m all for a change (your current ring is gorgeous too, but I know how it goes, I changed mine like 7 months after our engagement)
I think the frustration of not being entirely thrilled with w-band options and my FI''s painfully honest opinion about my current e-ring has made me really really think about what I want.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 12:18:06 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone

Date: 9/17/2008 11:56:54 AM
Author: julesbeth
I think the frustration of not being entirely thrilled with w-band options and my FI''s painfully honest opinion about my current e-ring has made me really really think about what I want.
DH just pulled that one on me 3 years after he gave it to me.
20.gif

Just make sure to try on 8 million and 4 different styles before you make a decision. Don''t rush!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I would like to find some styles I really like so I can go to stores and try them on, but so far not seeing too much that jumps out and grabs me.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I have no good suggestions, but just want to say that I am in love with bezel settings, too (I blame LTP''s gorgeous bezel!). Please keep us updated on this process!! I hope you find something you love!

**Just a side note: I ordered a cheap blue topaz ring that was bezel set in silver from overstock.com just to see how I''d like the bezel setting for everyday wear--I really do love it and think my next project will be bezel set. For me, the height of the bezel is really important since the cutlet is so exposed (I tend to like a lower-set ring), so that might be one thing that you might need to consider as well. I just feel the whole height-off-of-the-finger thing is more apparent in a bezel.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am TOTALLY for this Iwanna.
11.gif

Mark at ERD made mine if it helps.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 1:31:08 PM
Author: neatfreak
I am TOTALLY for this Iwanna.
11.gif

Mark at ERD made mine if it helps.

lol, I have contacted Mark.
31.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/17/2008 11:28:49 AM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
I love sholdt bezels!

I agree with you...my favorite bezel setting!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eeeek, Kathryn! I''m a huge bezel fan, so I definitely second the Peret idea!

If I ever find myself with a round diamond and I have no idea what to do with it, that''s what I''ll be doing.
2.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 4:02:50 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Eeeek, Kathryn! I''m a huge bezel fan, so I definitely second the Peret idea!

If I ever find myself with a round diamond and I have no idea what to do with it, that''s what I''ll be doing.
2.gif
Hi Lauren! Eeeek is right!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I second whoever said Adwar - they have TONS and they are really reasonable ordered through Whiteflash. I am pretty sure I want a bezel in my future if I can''t have a halo
5.gif

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
You can probably get a jeweler to custom make one for you.

I was super nerdy and made a whole document with picture of bezels I like and didn''t like and included the reasons why... just incase he wants to get a custom ring made... ha ha.

Just go on to google or some other serach engine... and serach images of bezel set rings.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 11:26:58 AM
Author: lovinsparkles
Caleb Meyer makes some beautiful bezels too. It looks like he does yellow gold, so probably could do white gold also.

Here''s a pic and link to more.

http://www.calebmeyer.com/philadelphia-custom-engagement-rings.php?newlimitstart=0&collection=Diamond%20Rings&status=Available%20For%20Sale
lovinsparkles,
I adore the work at this company, great suggestion!

IWPO, I''m excited for your re-set! the link above has some really cool designs - I like this one below:

here is another place that do alot of bezels that was suggested to me in a different thread:
www.jamesmeyerjewelry.com

1682_.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 11:28:49 AM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
I love sholdt bezels!

30.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 9:55:21 PM
Author: arjunajane

Date: 9/17/2008 11:26:58 AM
Author: lovinsparkles
Caleb Meyer makes some beautiful bezels too. It looks like he does yellow gold, so probably could do white gold also.

Here''s a pic and link to more.

http://www.calebmeyer.com/philadelphia-custom-engagement-rings.php?newlimitstart=0&collection=Diamond%20Rings&status=Available%20For%20Sale
lovinsparkles,
I adore the work at this company, great suggestion!

IWPO, I''m excited for your re-set! the link above has some really cool designs - I like this one below:

here is another place that do alot of bezels that was suggested to me in a different thread:
www.jamesmeyerjewelry.com
I am excited too...I love the bezel, but I am also teetering the idea of a 6 prong. I want something supe sleek.

For those that haven''t seen my current ring....
DSC05328.JPG

DSC05326.JPG

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few...

bezelssss.JPG

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 12:22:50 PM
Author: geckodani
Here are a few...

Where is that second one? I like that alot.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s also a scholdt.
1.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a cool half-bezel setting (you can see the full diamond from the sides, and price is nice, too!):

Half-Bezel

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 2:39:32 PM
Author: EBree
Here''s a cool half-bezel setting (you can see the full diamond from the sides, and price is nice, too!):

Half-Bezel
Oooh - I like that one!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I am totally wild about those sholdt designs... and bezels too, for that matter! IWPO, I really think the bezel is a fab idea if you''re ready for a change. So clean and modern! I think my little tsav will be going into a half bezel soon, too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results