shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for an Engagement ring...Bella Classica????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jpermenter

Rough_Rock

I am looking for a picture of a ring that I saw in bailey banks and biddle but cannot even find the company it is designed by. I was told it was made by Bella Classica...???....this is the information I have on it....it is the setting only but holds a princess cut center stone...I cant even find that company on the internet!!???!! Thanks for any help you can provide!

Jared Permenter

SKU: 16441115
Description: PLAT 3/8CTW MICRO PAVE SEMI MOUNT
Retail: $1250.00
Finger Size: 07.0
Ring Type: Engagement
Metal Finish: Polished
Metal Type: Platinum
Stone Type: Diamond
Stone Shape: round
Stone Cut :Full Cut
GIA Color: G-H
GIA Clarity: SI1
Stone Setting Prong
Diamond Total Weight : 0.3812

E B

Ideal_Rock
Jared,

I did a search for "Bella Classica" and came up empty handed. Maybe if you described what it looks like, we could help you a little more. If we couldn''t find the actual ring, maybe we could find you something close.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it possible that this is one of BBB''s own designs called Bella classica?? Just a thought??

jpermenter

Rough_Rock
ebree: it looks alot like this ring except it is a princess cut diamond

Kaleigh: I was told that it was a brand they just started carrying at thanksgiving so i took that as it was another company...???

ring1223.jpg.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2006 11:28:43 PM
Author:jpermenter

I was told it was made by Bella Classica?

Like the electric scooters!?
23.gif
(joking).

Anyway, I am curious if the pave on the ring BBB had on display looked weird in any way, because the picture with the marquise sure doesn''t look too flattering for it
7.gif
Hopefully it is just a bad picture.

jpermenter

Rough_Rock
Valeria101

I dont think that is a great picture either but the band splits somewhat like that with the smaller diamonds around the main stone. it looks more like this one except for the split band and also the main stone sits up a little over the surrounding stone.
and yes all I can find is scooters when you search!

ring3324.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw one that sounds like what you''re looking for in the Show Me the Ring forum. I think it''s on the second page of posts, but it is princess with halo and split shank. Title of thread:

My Quest Jeweler''s Jubilee e-ring reset

jpermenter

Rough_Rock
Not quite that split its more like this one except with the halo around it.....

ring3333.jpg

jpermenter

Rough_Rock
Looking that that ring my only concern is the top being to big the one I looked at had only one halo around it but the diamond did sit up like that.....and the paved diamonds look more smooth than that....its getting closer!! thanks

any opinions would be welcome!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore the Daniel K! The Beaudry is magnificent except I agree that I don't like the double row of diamonds in the halo. Where are you getting your diamond? A lot of the girls here have had custom halo rings made at Quest. All you'd have to do it show them the Daniel K and the Beaudry and tell them what components you want. I can just about guarantee it would cost less than buying the designer name.

Thanks PriceScope for finding the pictures!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Something like this? Not sure though you will be able to get it in platinum for $1200.

Sp_Sh_As.jpg

jpermenter

Rough_Rock
what would everyone think about the daniel k band with the halo and diamond off the other ring?? I really like the band on the daniel K ring....and the halo and center stone off the other ring....I am looking to spend between 5000-7000 and would like atleast a 1 ct center stone.....?? possible??

ring3344.jpg

jpermenter

Rough_Rock
halo from this one...

top3444.jpg

jpermenter

Rough_Rock
no thats not it but those are really nice! thanks for trying!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your idea would be beautiful! I am not sure about the cost, though. I think it is Princess and Kaleigh who have had halo rings custom made, though, and perhaps they will see this and reply.

jpermenter

Rough_Rock
I am suppose to be getting a quote from Quest in the next couple days and the cost is the thing....I can get one that is very similar to the combination of the 2 at BBB for 1250. its only a 1/3 of a ct but I loved and and more importantly my girlfriend saw it and loved it. If anyone has had one custom made please let me know about what the cost was...thanks everyone for the help!

Jared

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Quest made my asscher RHR, you can PM me for details on price. If you want to see it go to SMTR where you will see 3 halo rings done by Quest. The latest is princessV''s fabulous jubilee. Also pictured Imurden''s gorgeous round halo ring. HTH, Lisa
1.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
You can also PM if you want to know the price they charged me. I think my price quote would differ a bit from kaleigh''s as my pave around the band was only one sided.
35.gif

jpermenter

Rough_Rock
Have people been satisfied with the quality from Quest??

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 4:15:50 PM
Author: Rebemdee
This probably isn''t what you are looking for, but Michael Beaudry has some rings called, ''Belle.''
ohhh! i''ll have to look at those!

best of luck jpermenter!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results