shape
carat
color
clarity

Lookee what I got in the mail today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks SS! I do try to be uber careful w/the holder!

D&T..collette bezel-is that when it''s open on the bottom and the bezel is just around the top-ala Coati''s and AJ''s rings? That''s the exact setting I want from Jim, so if that''s what that means, it should work out ok, then!

What a relief! I''ve been worried and spent a couple days searching for prong settings, just in case!

Copy of ajprofile.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/5/2009 1:38:30 PM
Author: packrat
Thanks SS! I do try to be uber careful w/the holder!

D&T..collette bezel-is that when it''s open on the bottom and the bezel is just around the top-ala Coati''s and AJ''s rings? That''s the exact setting I want from Jim, so if that''s what that means, it should work out ok, then!

What a relief! I''ve been worried and spent a couple days searching for prong settings, just in case!
yep- just bezelling around the girdle of the stone, yep.... drooling! I so want a bezel something like what you are doing...lol... now just gotta decide whats next on the project list
31.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel a lot better now-my stomach was in knots over it, worrying that I wouldn''t be able to do the setting I wanted! Well, hopefully we''ll have the money scraped together soon!

You got some projects in the works lady? Did I read somewhere that ring you had done isn''t working out? The one that looks like a flower?

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Packrat, I think you did a fantastic job with the ista-bezeling! It looks good :) I''m so glad that you''ll be able to do the setting you want; I can''t wait to see it!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/5/2009 1:50:22 PM
Author: packrat
I feel a lot better now-my stomach was in knots over it, worrying that I wouldn''t be able to do the setting I wanted! Well, hopefully we''ll have the money scraped together soon!

You got some projects in the works lady? Did I read somewhere that ring you had done isn''t working out? The one that looks like a flower?
hehee.. no the solitaire is staying for now anyways... but I''m trying to get two wedding band (it''ll curve a bit with pink sapphires and diamonds bead set) to flank the ering... but that won''t happen for oh lets see another four months... DH says that will be a b-day present.. yay!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Novel! JD actually did it. My first attempt covered more of the stone than I wanted. I showed him the profile picture of AJ''s and he fixed it for me.

Oooo D&T that sounds like such a fun and pretty project! What a great birthday present it will be!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone looks great and I just LOVE the setting it''s going into. It will be a perfect combination!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it packrat. I think it''s beautiful, and just about exactly what you were looking for. I can''t wait to see the finished product!!!

(And I''d put it in white metal.)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Stone Hunter and Freke!

Would unplated wg look good do you guys think? Or should I go plated?

I''m so anxious to get the funds situated and get the ring done!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I''d probably go with unplated. I have both, but the unplated looks richer to me for some reason.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whew! That''s what I''ve been leaning towards!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results