shape
carat
color
clarity

Look at what I just bought!!! Any Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
That is so sweet, she is absolutely going to love it!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did a fabulous job, she is going to LOVE it!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, you just gotta love a man with a plan!!! The upgrade is gorgeous and I love the vow renewal plan. What fun it would be to be lurking on that beach.
36.gif
36.gif
I think that the two of you should go together to pick out the wedding band. I have a lot of fun when my hubby and I go together to pick out jewelry and it means a lot to me when he likes something as much as I do.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! What a heartwarmer you are!

Great upgrade - she''ll be putty in your hand...and I agree with Catmom. You two should make this a joint effort. It''ll be fun!

In the interim, I''d supply a plain band (so that she still looks married)...

You can get one quite inexpensively for the time being.

Good luck!
35.gif

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
DKS and I seem to think alike...

What if the 2 of you looked for a plain band together? Or I will bet that Whiteflash has a plain one that matches.

Then for your 20th (or earlier if you wish) you could upgrade the plain band to an eternity band. Your wife gets the best of both worlds and you will be covered for a future gift giving opportunity.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a nice surprise!! I''m sure that she''ll love it, you sound thoughtful with your surprise trips.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve heard about men like you, but I didn''t think your kind really existed!
3.gif

Really though, your wife is one lucky gal to have such a thoughtful husband! I''m really impressed with your planning and the lovely ring you picked-out - it''s just beautiful
36.gif
Your wife is going to be floored!

Please come back and tell us how everything goes and please, PLEASE, bring back lots-o-pics!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Thoughts: What a lucky wife you have!!! It''s a beautiful ring and a fabulous idea. Enjoy your trip.

It sounds like she has a wrap, as opposed to a wedding ring, I''d ask her what she wants. She may like the simplicity of this ring, or she may want a band to wear along with it.

Come back with tons of pictures.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful upgrade. I''d get the matching wedding band for the diamond ring. The plain platinum one for now.

Wow. What a guy you are!

gi_WF-4057_mforPS.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''ll LOVE it! Best of luck trying to keep it a surprise until May! It will be worth the wait though-she''ll be so excited when she sees the ring!

missmg9

Rough_Rock
oh my... that''s beautiful. I love that classic look. Enjoy the moment... I hope my future-hubby is romantic forever as well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results