shape
carat
color
clarity

Long time...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to see you! Depression can be a terrible thing and the way you see yourself can be very different from what others see. I know from experience. You have never been a drag on anyone here. I hope you know you are always welcome and when you have a bad many of us will understand and commiserate!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, @Begonia :))

I think PS runs the gamut of life experiences, so there will always be a bunch of people here with some understanding of what you've been going through. Your decision to prioritize your health - both physical and mental - is an excellent example on how to approach life. Thanks for there reminder. Hugs to you!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Welcome back and thanks for sharing. So glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

Thank you sweet @CMN! Gosh I've missed the simple joys of bling and the family of nling lovers!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back, Begonia! As Missy so kindly put it, you’re among friends who support your journey, health and happiness.

I’m so sorry for what you went through but very inspired by how much you’ve done already in response.

It’s a tremendous amount of courage to take the first step to putting yourself first, especially after years of wanting others to be happy, sometimes ahead of ourselves.

Best, best wishes and hugs for ongoing healing.

@valenledge. You know it! Good girl tendencies drummed (or beaten) into us at an early age. Sigh.

Thank you for your kind words and wishes. I hope the same for you always.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back, @Begonia :))

I think PS runs the gamut of life experiences, so there will always be a bunch of people here with some understanding of what you've been going through. Your decision to prioritize your health - both physical and mental - is an excellent example on how to approach life. Thanks for there reminder. Hugs to you!

Thank you for your support @mrs-b! It was really hard to do, and so tempting to slip back into old, familiar habits. Some people seem to effortlessly glide thru life (appearances only perhaps?). It's my destiny to take the long way, double back, dead end, outta gas etc etc.
Learning to cultivate my physical and mental health, for life's journey as you say :)

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Glad to see you! Depression can be a terrible thing and the way you see yourself can be very different from what others see. I know from experience. You have never been a drag on anyone here. I hope you know you are always welcome and when you have a bad many of us will understand and commiserate!

@AprilBaby. Sniff, dab, blow. Tis true, all of it. Thanks AB. Give us a hug.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
((((Hugs))))

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Glad to see you back Begonia, So sorry to hear about your health, hope you stick around for some PS bling therapy. I have gone through some personal ups and downs over the years and talking to other jewelry enthusiasts about lighthearted topics, unrelated to my real life has been a Godsend! Wishing you the best on your journey to full recovery. (((((hugs))))))))

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Welcome back @Begonia , we’ve missed you.
I’m so sorry to hear of your struggles, glad you shared so we can offer support, big hugs from afar xx

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results