shape
carat
color
clarity

Long time...

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone.

It's been a while, too long. I'm looking forward to reading about how you've all been and the exciting projects you're working on!

I took a breather from PS for a few months. Well I took a trip to a faraway place, but I'm home now and hope to never go back. A couple of frightening health issues and a refusal by Worksafe to reopen my case tipped me into depression. My first ever experience with it, altho anxiety and I are well acquainted.

I took a few months off STD from work, dealt with the health issues (ongoing), got a lot of physio, along with much-needed counseling. Looking at the my beginnings, trauma, sadness, grief is so hard. Work from the outside in and the inside out.

I missed this community a lot. I know my withdrawal has confused or hurt folks in my life, and for that I'm truly sorry. The voice in my head that I'm whining, a burden, a drag or bringing people down isn't one I should listen to, but I did.

I'm looking forward to reading up on everyone's journey over the past few months. I hope you're all coping ok with this 4th wave, in a pandemic with no end in sight.

Glad to be back, I missed you.

Begonia

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww Begonia I’ve been concerned about you. I’m sorry for all you’re enduring, life is really hard sometimes. I’m glad you’ve come back, BIG HUGS!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Aww Begonia I’ve been concerned about you. I’m sorry for all you’re enduring, life is really hard sometimes. I’m glad you’ve come back, BIG HUGS!

Hey!

Thank you for the warm welcome! It's so nice to be back and amongst you fine folks.

Love Begonia

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m glad to see you back @Begonia. There are times we have to make ourselves the priority and do what is best for us. No need to apologize. People understand. No one has a perfect life. Life has peaks and valleys. So glad to have you back here!

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear @Begonia I am sorry you are going through a challenging time...we missed you and are here for you. Sending all the best and gentle hugs. I am very glad you are back. You are among family here.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back - I am sure your thoughts about yourself here are not in line with what others thought. Sometimes we can be our own worst enemies in self reflection. I doubt anyone thought of you in those terms but nevertheless - welcome back!! Glad to hear you are feeling better and look forward to hearing from you again!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

So sorry for your pain. Hope you are on the mend. Healing vibes across the km's

kind regards--Sharon

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
dear @Begonia
send me the address of your hideouse old work
Borris is prepairing a nice little package for the HR dept :angryfire:

glad you took time out to self repair
hope you are trully on the mend and starting to feel like youself again

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear you have / are having a difficult time. It’s important to look after both your physical and mental health especially in these trying times.
Hope you are feeling better and things are improving.
Welcome back :wavey:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back Begonia, hope you are feeling better! Your health is the most important thing!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I’m glad to see you back @Begonia. There are times we have to make ourselves the priority and do what is best for us. No need to apologize. People understand. No one has a perfect life. Life has peaks and valleys. So glad to have you back here!

Glad to be back, but especially with a caring hello like that. Thanks @Calliecake. Looking forward to chatting and being among friends again.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Dear @Begonia I am sorry you are going through a challenging time...we missed you and are here for you. Sending all the best and gentle hugs. I am very glad you are back. You are among family here.

Ahhhh @missy, sister from another mister. Thanks for that hug, I might linger in it a bit. Been too long.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back.
I've missed you.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back - I am sure your thoughts about yourself here are not in line with what others thought. Sometimes we can be our own worst enemies in self reflection. I doubt anyone thought of you in those terms but nevertheless - welcome back!! Glad to hear you are feeling better and look forward to hearing from you again!!

@MissGotRocks your voice is is better than the one I listened to for a while. Thank you for your wisdom and kind hello. I look forward to catching up with your journey of the past few months :)

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
HI:

So sorry for your pain. Hope you are on the mend. Healing vibes across the km's

kind regards--Sharon

Thank you @canuk-gal. Things are better now, but I'm a work in progress LOL. Ah well, used to it by now. I'm a slow learner in being human.
So nice to be with you again.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
dear @Begonia
send me the address of your hideouse old work
Borris is prepairing a nice little package for the HR dept :angryfire:

glad you took time out to self repair
hope you are trully on the mend and starting to feel like youself again

@Daisys and Diamonds hahahaaaa! Yes please sir Borris. With my gratitude!
First time I have, prioritized myself instead of being a good girl. Sigh. I'm not really sure who I am anymore, but it's going to be okay however I turn out LOL.

If only we could do that cake...if only.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear you have / are having a difficult time. It’s important to look after both your physical and mental health especially in these trying times.
Hope you are feeling better and things are improving.
Welcome back :wavey:

@Bron357, thank you for your caring thoughts. Sometimes it just sneaks up on you (hard times), then you realize you weren't paying attention. Trying to not dismiss my feelings anymore.

Good to be back among friends ((()))

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back Begonia, hope you are feeling better! Your health is the most important thing!

It's true @maryjane04. So true. Learning not to take mental health for granted. Also learning how to value myself more. Being stoic is overrated. So so nice to be with you again.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to see you back. No pressure to post but I like the direction hangout has taken recently with cute pics, funny memes and caring types of threads.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh @missy, sister from another mister. Thanks for that hug, I might linger in it a bit. Been too long.

That would be fine with me. I’m a hugger :))
And hugs can be healing imo. ((((Hugs))))

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey: Welcome back and thanks for sharing. So glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

kah42

Shiny_Rock
Welcome back!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big, gentle hugs to you @Begonia

And welcome back!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry to hear this Begonia. Hugs and healing dust to you across the pond.

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
Welcome back, Begonia! As Missy so kindly put it, you’re among friends who support your journey, health and happiness.

I’m so sorry for what you went through but very inspired by how much you’ve done already in response.

It’s a tremendous amount of courage to take the first step to putting yourself first, especially after years of wanting others to be happy, sometimes ahead of ourselves.

Best, best wishes and hugs for ongoing healing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results