shape
carat
color
clarity

lknvrb4 and yssie, It''s All Your Fault! New ACA earrings.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Like the title says, I blame you both.
38.gif
If you hadn''t posted your 8 prong martini earrings the bug might now have bit me to get a set of my own... at least not this week!
crackup.gif
crackup.gif

I poked around some and talked to other vendors, but ended up at WF yet again. I talked back and forth to Debi and told her how much I was willing to spend, and what settings I wanted. She knows I have a thing for ''D'' colored stones, but didn''t want to go quite that high this time, so she suggested these 2 here...

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-2231045.htm

and

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-2289392.htm

Wonder how long I have to tap my toes and bite my nails......
9.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh they''re gonna be gorgeous.. when''s the expected shipdate?

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee hee, LoneWolfe, now I''m going to add YOU to my list of people to blame for my craving of 8-prong stud earrings! They are going to be beautiful! Can''t wait for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2010 7:24:35 PM
Author: tigian
Hee hee hee, LoneWolfe, now I''m going to add YOU to my list of people to blame for my craving of 8-prong stud earrings! They are going to be beautiful! Can''t wait for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

creepaway3.gif

yssie, they told me they''d be done on the 15th. Which means I''ll see them sometime in July.
20.gif
Can''t wait myself.
9.gif

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Lol, we are bad influences aren''t we? You will love them for sure. Mine are "I" and I can''t believe how white they are even next to my F e-ring. WF has good stuff for sure.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/10/2010 7:30:14 AM
Author: Lone_Wolfe

Date: 6/9/2010 7:24:35 PM
Author: tigian
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

creepaway3.gif

yssie, they told me they''d be done on the 15th. Which means I''ll see them sometime in July.
20.gif
Can''t wait myself.
9.gif
July? Yikes!

Well - the bonus of waiting on earrings is that you can chew your nails all you like and it doesn''t look bad in the photos
2.gif

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
lknvrb4, yes, you''re a bad influence. This is all you''re fault.
39.gif

Oh, who am I trying to kid, I''m
21.gif
about them.
crackup.gif

Date: 6/10/2010 12:56:14 PM
Author: yssie

July? Yikes!

Well - the bonus of waiting on earrings is that you can chew your nails all you like and it doesn''t look bad in the photos
2.gif
Yeah, that''s one downside of being over here. Stuff takes forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrevvvvvvvver to get here.
15.gif
But you''re right, no handshots this time, so I can demolish my nails if I want to....
9.gif

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I realised after I posted this thread that I''d put it here instead of Rocky Talk where I intended, so I got to show some pics. All I got right now is the ones I got from WF of the stones, so I guess they''ll have to do for the moment...

Here''s the .406 F-SI1.

LW-.406.JPG

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
And the .413 F-SI1

LW-.413.JPG

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2010 4:26:44 PM
Author: yssie
Oooh they''re gonna be gorgeous.. when''s the expected shipdate?
WF emailed me and pushed my completeion date back until Friday. How does that old song about anticipation go?
31.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are going to be gorgeous.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! BOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!
39.gif

Whiteflash had to push back my completion date by a week because of a mixup in the setting. At least we caught it before the earrings were done.

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

OK, I think I can handle it now.
9.gif

Anticipaaaaaaaaaation......

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
hahahah! You totally pulled a Wintotty!!!! That''s what happened to me! While she was waiting for her ring, she bought earrings. I didn''t even know I was in the market for earrings until I saw that post. Then a coupla AVC''s decided to just show up on my screen and make sweet sweet love to me
30.gif

Enjoy, dear Lonewolf!!!!! I''m super happy for you and can''t wait to see the earring action shots!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/17/2010 10:11:38 AM
WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! BOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!
39.gif

Whiteflash had to push back my completion date by a week because of a mixup in the setting. At least we caught it before the earrings were done.

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

OK, I think I can handle it now.
9.gif

Anticipaaaaaaaaaation......
40.gif
7.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I know they will be worth the wait, but it''s so hard to wait for a new pretty, isn''t it?
35.gif

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 10:55:50 AM
Author: missydebby
hahahah! You totally pulled a Wintotty!!!! That''s what happened to me! While she was waiting for her ring, she bought earrings. I didn''t even know I was in the market for earrings until I saw that post. Then a coupla AVC''s decided to just show up on my screen and make sweet sweet love to me
30.gif

Enjoy, dear Lonewolf!!!!! I''m super happy for you and can''t wait to see the earring action shots!

I searched through Wintotty’s posts and can’t find any earring pics. If she really pulled a Lone_Wolfe she needs to show off her bling.
9.gif
9.gif

Actually it’s not a ring I’m waiting on, they’re all here. It’s a pendant I’m having custom made and right now the hang-up is me trying to decide on a final design. I have a big page with about 50 similar designs and can’t seem to get exactly what I want, but I’m very close….. Maybe I need to stay off PS until I get it done so I won’t spend any more $$$.
31.gif

I''ll be sure to post up an ''action'' pic or 2 just for you.
21.gif

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Great!!!

Ok, here''s page 1 of the thread on people waiting for Leon Mege rings, where she first gets the earrings. At the bottom of the thread, you can see where I pulled a LoneWolfe. Link

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 5:26:15 PM
Author: missydebby
Great!!!

Ok, here''s page 1 of the thread on people waiting for Leon Mege rings, where she first gets the earrings. At the bottom of the thread, you can see where I pulled a LoneWolfe. Link
Wow, those are some nice earrings you got !
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I still couldn''t find pics of Wintotty''s, but I love the cushions you picked out.
3.gif

So I can say you pulled a Wintotty and I pulled a MissDebby?
9.gif
crackup.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
These are going to be gorgeous! Can''t wait to see them I''m so excited for you!
5.gif

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2010 9:38:50 PM
Author: SparkleNut
These are going to be gorgeous! Can''t wait to see them I''m so excited for you!
5.gif
Thanks SparkleNut, I''m excited too. Rumor has it they were finished an hour ago, and now I''m waiting for my pics. Where''s a smiley of someone impatiently rapping thier fingers when I need one?

9.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 12:59:40 PM

5.gif

Thanks SparkleNut, I''m excited too. Rumor has it they were finished an hour ago, and now I''m waiting for my pics. Where''s a smiley of someone impatiently rapping thier fingers when I need one?

9.gif

LOL! We so need on here don''t we!
5.gif
I''ll be stalking this thread waiting for pics.... I can hear your fingers now. TAP. TAP. TAP.
9.gif

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooooooooo! Exciting!!!!!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2010 2:10:21 PM

Date: 6/25/2010 12:59:40 PM

5.gif

9.gif

LOL! We so need on here don''t we!
5.gif
I''ll be stalking this thread waiting for pics.... I can hear your fingers now. TAP. TAP. TAP.
9.gif
I thought I was going to bite my nails off, but the wait is finally over.... Go here,

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lookie-what-whiteflash-made-for-me.145527/

Now if only it wouldn''t take them so long to get here....
41.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Got it girl! To amazingly beautiful! So stunning.
4.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results