shape
carat
color
clarity

LIW Manicures!

audball

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1355776723|3333622 said:
She totally brought up the topic of her own chipped nails to hint!!! EEK!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: What a good friend. I think you should just forget about waiting until he proposes, and treat yourself to a nice gel manicure. With all the stuff you've been enduring, you deserve a nice spoilage :))
Aww, thanks! I'll definitely be getting one, just not sure when! Andrew actually commented on them today on the way home from work telling me they're a nice even length right now and asked if I still was going to get a manicure. I told him I totally was. He asked if I was going to do it before or after and I told him after...I don't know when it'll be so how could I do it before?! Hah, he said, yeah, that's true.

Me thinks he has a plan!

boysenberry

Rough_Rock
audball|1355780356|3333683 said:
madelise|1355776723|3333622 said:
She totally brought up the topic of her own chipped nails to hint!!! EEK!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: What a good friend. I think you should just forget about waiting until he proposes, and treat yourself to a nice gel manicure. With all the stuff you've been enduring, you deserve a nice spoilage :))
Aww, thanks! I'll definitely be getting one, just not sure when! Andrew actually commented on them today on the way home from work telling me they're a nice even length right now and asked if I still was going to get a manicure. I told him I totally was. He asked if I was going to do it before or after and I told him after...I don't know when it'll be so how could I do it before?! Hah, he said, yeah, that's true.

Me thinks he has a plan!

OMG get your booty to a nail salon stat!!! He totally has a plan and it's happening SOON. How are you going to be able to sit still AFTER? Do it now hehe

audball

Ideal_Rock
boysenberry|1355780530|3333686 said:
OMG get your booty to a nail salon stat!!! He totally has a plan and it's happening SOON. How are you going to be able to sit still AFTER? Do it now hehe
Heheh! I don't know! I'm getting lots of butterflies!!

We share one car and he's at work now so I can't go...but I'll see if I can sneak in some time before later this week. Tomorrow is his birthday so it won't be then and Wednesday he's getting news about a job he's interviewed for (hopefully good, but no way to know yet!) so Thursday is the earliest day...maybe Friday. He had stuff planned for Friday that he rescheduled for later in the month...Hmmm...

Maybe I'll get a 12/21/12 proposal!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1355780695|3333692 said:
boysenberry|1355780530|3333686 said:
Heheh! I don't know! I'm getting lots of butterflies!!

We share one car and he's at work now so I can't go...but I'll see if I can sneak in some time before later this week. Tomorrow is his birthday so it won't be then and Wednesday he's getting news about a job he's interviewed for (hopefully good, but no way to know yet!) so Thursday is the earliest day...maybe Friday. He had stuff planned for Friday that he rescheduled for later in the month...Hmmm...

Maybe I'll get a 12/21/12 proposal!

How reliable is your public transport! Girl, this is an emergency :naughty: Get yourself out, walk around, enjoy the day.. and get your nails did. You have no idea if it could be tomorrow or Wednesday! Maybe he wants YOU for his birthday ;)) Don't assume it won't happen! Get yer nails did! "Hair done, nails done, errythang did.. you FANCY huh". Look super cute so you don't have to wait a day to get your nails done for pics for us :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: cus we can't wait!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1355784333|3333763 said:
How reliable is your public transport! Girl, this is an emergency :naughty: Get yourself out, walk around, enjoy the day.. and get your nails did. You have no idea if it could be tomorrow or Wednesday! Maybe he wants YOU for his birthday ;)) Don't assume it won't happen! Get yer nails did! "Hair done, nails done, errythang did.. you FANCY huh". Look super cute so you don't have to wait a day to get your nails done for pics for us :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: cus we can't wait!!
Public transport isn't so good and I live in a neighborhood/suburb so the shops aren't really within walking distance. But thanks to one of my sweet friends :praise: I'll be going to a swanky place to get them done, probably Wednesday! Thanks again! ;-)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
audball|1355790743|3333890 said:
madelise|1355784333|3333763 said:
Public transport isn't so good and I live in a neighborhood/suburb so the shops aren't really within walking distance. But thanks to one of my sweet friends :praise: I'll be going to a swanky place to get them done, probably Wednesday! Thanks again! ;-)

What a great friend!! So thoughtful...and totally perfect for you!!! Did you decide what color to get?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl: That friend just requests you keep paying it forward. We need extra sunshine in this world lately, to rebuild the faith in humanity again. :wavey:

Can't wait to see what color you choose, and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BLING ON YOUR HAND!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
audball said:
boysenberry|1355755667|3333392 said:
audball|1355755365|3333388 said:
Love that color boysen!

Thank you! Sorry I didn't mean to just jump in and be all "look at my nails" -- I meant to suggest that maybe you can try a darker but still neutral color for your mani!
Oh, not at all! I love that shade! I always tend towards mauve-y colors. I like the way they look against my skin. Hopefully they'll have something that is neutral, but "wintery" and nice all at the same time!

My friend told me today (after talking about a chip in her own nail) that I should try and keep mine nice...I think she knows something! :Up_to_something:

Hope it's soon for you, audball!

You gals have me all into the gradient glitter! I did the same colors as my last manicure--Sally Hanson polar bare (sheer white, 3 coats) with Essie luxeffects in set in stones--but I reversed the gradient... It reminds me of champagne bubbles! :) Thanks for the ideas!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1355810645.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1355810671.jpg

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I might try a pale nude with gold glitter for my next manicure... White and silver seems more like snowflakes, but gold is more like champagne ;-)

Champagne nails could be really festive for an engagement, juss sayinnn' ;P

imageuploadedbytapatalk1355811142.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
tuffyluvr|1355808283|3334081 said:
I might try a pale nude with gold glitter for my next manicure... White and silver seems more like snowflakes, but gold is more like champagne ;-)

Yesss love champagne and nude colors! Is that gold Butter London I spy??

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee said:
tuffyluvr|1355808283|3334081 said:

Yesss love champagne and nude colors! Is that gold Butter London I spy??

It's actually ELF 'golden goddess' from one of the holiday displays at target. I wanted a gold multi-sized glitter and this fit the bill and was only $2! I have really liked a lot of the ELF products I've tried. Their eyeshadow stick/liner combo thingies have become a staple in my makeup bag.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1355815057.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, tuffy, I love your manicure! Im going to do that on my red soon ::) maybe this wknd.. The growth is really bugging me :devil: I love that nude!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
pandabee|1355800078|3334012 said:
What a great friend!! So thoughtful...and totally perfect for you!!! Did you decide what color to get?
She sure is! It was totally unexpected and super thoughtful. No idea what color yet! I'll have to see what they have when I get there!

audball

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1355803720|3334039 said:
:appl: :appl: :appl: That friend just requests you keep paying it forward. We need extra sunshine in this world lately, to rebuild the faith in humanity again. :wavey:

Can't wait to see what color you choose, and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BLING ON YOUR HAND!
I will certainly do that! Promise! :)

I can't wait to see it either!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

This makes me smile so hard. Especially because my dad had CNN coverage all last night on the tv in the hotel and I just couldn't stop bawling. We do need more love in this world.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
tuffyluvr|1355812185|3334099 said:
It's actually ELF 'golden goddess' from one of the holiday displays at target. I wanted a gold multi-sized glitter and this fit the bill and was only $2! I have really liked a lot of the ELF products I've tried. Their eyeshadow stick/liner combo thingies have become a staple in my makeup bag.

OOOH I like it a lot!!! Great find! I'll have to scalp out Target for that one...my mom told me I wasn't allowed to ask for any nail polish for Christmas (I wonder why) hehehe. It's been a while since I bought any new bottles though! :naughty:

audball

Ideal_Rock
pandabee|1355842069|3334544 said:

This makes me smile so hard. Especially because my dad had CNN coverage all last night on the tv in the hotel and I just couldn't stop bawling. We do need more love in this world.
It really does. I'm so touched by madelise's sweet generosity!

...and I'm going tomorrow! 4pm! :Up_to_something:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
AWW, you ladies got a love thing going on!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Chewbacca|1355863731|3334913 said:
I want to find you offline! Are you interested in connecting outside PS?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1355866090|3334964 said:
Chewbacca|1355863731|3334913 said:
I want to find you offline! Are you interested in connecting outside PS?

Yay, my bday twin. :naughty:

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Awww Madelise, that is so sweet. :bigsmile:

And AUD, I can't wait to see pictures of your gorg nails and sparkly bling! :lickout:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
HOW does one go about such things? :halo:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Chewbacca|1355867683|3334988 said:
Are you subscribed to this thread so that you get email updates whenever someone posts?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1355868147|3334991 said:
Are you subscribed to this thread so that you get email updates whenever someone posts?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Why does this bring back fond memories ;))

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
madelise said:

I remember this discussion happening in a pinterest thread! 8-)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1355868717|3335007 said:

Hahahah love it. Can't you do the thing where you like a certain photo or post on fb and find each other that way? Easier to unlike than to have your email removed by the mod here.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Ladies, it's for your own protection that you not post personal information on public forums. ANYONE can contact you, not just that PSer. When discussing expensive items you don't want that information out there.

Please keep it off the open forum so no one is the victim of a crime. :))

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Covert operations going on here...lol bringing back memories awhhhhh :naughty: :Up_to_something:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Its all done, and very safely/secretly at that! Thanks for the reminder, Ella. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results