shape
carat
color
clarity

Lindsay Lohan arrested again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
After leaving rehab 11 days ago, Lindsay Lohan found herself once again in hot water when she was arrested in Santa Monica, Calif., early Tuesday morning. The actress was booked on suspicion of drunken driving – and was found with cocaine in her possession – after a night on the town.

I hope someone takes control of this girl before she kills herself in a car crash and/or kills someone else. Also, if she is being so closely monitored how is she able to get cocaine (rhetorical).

Excellent role model - NOT!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I read that too....
20.gif
I can''t feel any sympathy for her this time!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, again?? I have to go read TMZ!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think there is any help for her. She obviously doesn''t want any help.
attempting%20to.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2007 1:14:03 PM
Author: Madam Bijoux
attempting%20to.gif
ROFLOL!!!
9.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2007 1:11:36 PM
Author: Kaleigh
OMG, again?? I have to go read TMZ!!
LOL, Kaleigh! That''s exactly what I thought when I first read the post.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now there she was in the British papers the other week sitting in a club with a tin of Red Bull and an '' anti alcohol" tag on her ankle of some description
20.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2007 1:22:37 PM
Author: Lorelei
Now there she was in the British papers the other week sitting in a club with a tin of Red Bull and an '' anti alcohol'' tag on her ankle of some description
20.gif
It''s an anklet that''s supposed to detect alcohol in your system. But since she wasn''t ordered to wear it, that means no one was actually monitoring it. It was basically just for "show".

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/24/2007 1:34:43 PM
Author: luckystar112

Date: 7/24/2007 1:22:37 PM
Author: Lorelei
Now there she was in the British papers the other week sitting in a club with a tin of Red Bull and an ' anti alcohol' tag on her ankle of some description
20.gif
It's an anklet that's supposed to detect alcohol in your system. But since she wasn't ordered to wear it, that means no one was actually monitoring it. It was basically just for 'show'.
Thanks for the info, I wasn't sure how it worked or if it worked!
40.gif
I am not surprised it was for show...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
She needs to stay in jail before she kills someone!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2007 1:10:26 PM
Author: february2003bride
I read that too....
20.gif
I can''t feel any sympathy for her this time!!
That''s how I feel too!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
That girl is on a rapid downward spiral. I hope she comes to her senses before she is found one day dead in her bed.
14.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She's looking at some serious jail time. Maybe after a few years in the pokey, she will learn a lesson or two.
20.gif

Her father is going to be on Larry King Live tonight. I have no words for either of her parents.
15.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
attempting%20to.gif
rotflmao2.gif

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
looks like Paris vacated her cell just in time for Lindsay to move in....

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think her days are numbered before she ends up in Playboy as a career-revival. Maybe she and Brit can do a spread together. Blech, these girls have really blown it for themselves.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Her BAC was .12. In CA the legal level is .08

What I don''t get is why these girls don''t hire drivers to get them home safely after their escapades. I couldn''t care less if you want to get drunk as a skunk or high as a kite; it''s when you put the lives of others at risk that I draw the line.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2007 10:26:50 PM
Author: KimberlyH

What I don''t get is why these girls don''t hire drivers to get them home safely after their escapades. I couldn''t care less if you want to get drunk as a skunk or high as a kite; it''s when you put the lives of others at risk that I draw the line.

I totally agree. I don''t get why they don''t hire drivers either and could care less what they are drinking or doing. Just don''t put any one else at risk.

honestly, a part of me really does feel sorry for her b/c to many she''s got it all, money, career, etc and yet is so self-distructive and out of control. Jail time is for sure, hopefully it will be enough to knock some sense of reality into her...

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
what I find really sad is that when you look at the likes of Britney and Lindsay and the mighty Paris and Nicole that they all have ''hangers-on''!! They seem to be surrounded by so called ''friends'' who just don''t seem interested in their wellbeing, more what they can get out of them and their own 15 minutes of fame. I was reading that Lindsay Lohan was driving and there were 2 people in the car with her and she was loaded and they weren''t. First of all, if they were true friends they would have refused to let her drive and refused to get in the car, instead you have eejits risking their own lives and by allowing her to drive, the lives of others just to be seen with her.

She''s no Robert Downey Jnr...........he came back from his addiction, but he''s a talented actor and continues to get good work and have good performances, what''s she going to do? IMO if she doesn''t get herself sorted out, she''s going to be out of work and a pathetic has-been. These young women are abusing themselves and the opportunities they have been given and I think its very sad.

cara

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I feel sympathy for her. She's an addict, and out of control.

You think she wants to be doing drugs and drinking 11 days out of her SECOND rehab stint in a year? Maybe the second trip to rehab was part publicity stunt to mitigate her first DUI, but the first trip to rehab was prior to any actual legal trouble and she "voluntarily" stayed an extra stint on rehab trip #2.

The ankle bracelet was being monitored daily by an independent lab, according to her lawyer, and while it wasn't court ordered, I think her legal team was going to use the data as proof of sobriety and argue for leniency on her first DUI. Of course, they didn't plan on her relapse and second DUI. Maybe the lawyers didn't actually think she is an addict; maybe they thought she was just stupid like Paris.

Lindsay was driving b/c she's out of control. Responsible people around her are trying to keep her sober, so when she falls off the wagon she's doing it with her idoit peeps and on the sly. For all those years of partying headlines in the tabloids, she didn't have any legal troubles. Back then, she must have been using drivers, been more in control if/when she was driving drunk, and had smarter peeps covering for her and helping her score.

I don't think Paris and Britney are the same as Lindsay. Paris was just stupid - continuing to drive on a suspended license - but she hasn't been making headlines getting more DUIs or being a partying fool any more than is her job. Brit also seems out of control, but its not clear that it is substance abuse, or at least that substance abuse is the primary problem.

The Robert Downey Jr./Lindsay comparison is apt - at least in terms of both being very talented actors who probably will do a stint in jail related to their addiciton issues. Hopefully Lindsay can come out the other side sober and resurrect her career...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
attempting%20to.gif
OHMYGOSH, MB... that is a RIOT!!! Where did you ever find that???! Are there more???!

Thanks!
Lynn

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
They said on Today show today that she will likely do serious time this time. It is like it is ''in'' to be in jail.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi LynnB

OHMYGOSH, MB... that is a RIOT!!! Where did you ever find that???! Are there more???!

I found it on a Russell Crowe message board called 'The Crowe's Perch'. The person who used it there got it from a 'Lost' message board called "The Fuselage". I haven't been able to find any other good ones yet.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes people with addictions have to hit rock bottom before they seek help. I didn''t see her Dad on Larry King, but apparently he is now training to work at a teen rehab after his own battle with addiction and jail time. Maybe jail will save her life, too.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She needs to be at a REAL rehab that is serious. No going out for a latte or what not. And her dumb mom should be smacked for partying with her underage daughter, trying to be her daughter''s best friend instead of her mom. Gross. Time to get real. I do think she is very unwell and needs major intervention at this point, or she will likely die, or kill someone else.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
SDL, I think if we do that part right, then they can be our pals, but the tough part is being the parent intially.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, her Mom is at fault big time. I am tired of hearing about them partying together. I dunno, very sad, but have no sympathy at this point. The public is the victim, once LILO gets behind the wheel.
29.gif

Kelly Ripa said today, she would love to introduce Lindsey to her Sister who nearly lost her life to a drunk driver. Her Sister lives in constant pain because of it.
38.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
These kids know no consequences. Someone always fixes things for them. If you want to get loaded, GET A DRIVER. Let THEM drive your $200,000 Maserati...and skip the illegal crap.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/25/2007 3:22:22 PM
Author: cara
Oh, I feel sympathy for her. She''s an addict, and out of control.

You think she wants to be doing drugs and drinking 11 days out of her SECOND rehab stint in a year? Maybe the second trip to rehab was part publicity stunt to mitigate her first DUI, but the first trip to rehab was prior to any actual legal trouble and she ''voluntarily'' stayed an extra stint on rehab trip #2.

The ankle bracelet was being monitored daily by an independent lab, according to her lawyer, and while it wasn''t court ordered, I think her legal team was going to use the data as proof of sobriety and argue for leniency on her first DUI. Of course, they didn''t plan on her relapse and second DUI. Maybe the lawyers didn''t actually think she is an addict; maybe they thought she was just stupid like Paris.

Lindsay was driving b/c she''s out of control. Responsible people around her are trying to keep her sober, so when she falls off the wagon she''s doing it with her idoit peeps and on the sly. For all those years of partying headlines in the tabloids, she didn''t have any legal troubles. Back then, she must have been using drivers, been more in control if/when she was driving drunk, and had smarter peeps covering for her and helping her score.

I don''t think Paris and Britney are the same as Lindsay. Paris was just stupid - continuing to drive on a suspended license - but she hasn''t been making headlines getting more DUIs or being a partying fool any more than is her job. Brit also seems out of control, but its not clear that it is substance abuse, or at least that substance abuse is the primary problem.

The Robert Downey Jr./Lindsay comparison is apt - at least in terms of both being very talented actors who probably will do a stint in jail related to their addiciton issues. Hopefully Lindsay can come out the other side sober and resurrect her career...

36.gif
Cara, thank you for posting that. I was beginning to think I''m the last person in the world who has any empathy for the celebs who spin out of control. Actually, I''m surprised at how many of them manage to not self destruct. It''s a totally un-natural life, to have people watching you and prying into your business every minute of every day. You have to be always "on," always act appreciative of the attention and the contstant intrusions whether it''s welcome or not, always play the role and be the "you" your public expects to see, constantly stagnant and never-changing, etc. To me, it looks like you have no privacy and no freedom whatsoever. What a way to live, huh. Always at somebody''s else''s beck and call. It would all make me totally miserable. Working for living is much easier and more mentally stimulating.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I am as empathetic as anyone, but come on. She needed to be in a REAL rehab, Sierra Tuscon, Hazeldon, Betty Ford...and, NO ONE who is recovering addict leaves rehab and goes right to a club (the very environment that causes issues) and leave any doubt as to what is likely to occur. One of the basic basic tenets of addiction are once you hit bottom and decide to get clean, you are supposed to not hang out with the people you abused with in the past, nor should you place yourself in temptations path. I have empathy for her being surrounded by yes people who cannot help her, and though she has to want it for herself, there are people who could assist her in this. And, her mother is a twit in my opinion. What is common, to me, in all of these cases, is that there is lack of guidance during critical times. A kid has talents, starts bringing in big bucks, has half their family on their payroll, and no one is willing to be the one to stop the gravy train. These kids then keep getting older but think they can do as they please. It is really more sad than anything. Let''s hope none of them kill someone, and let''s hope they get the help they need sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results