shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s send our prayers and best wishes to

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
So glad to hear the surgery went well. Now hopefully Angello will have a painfree and healthy recovery. Nan, hang in there. I know how hard this must be, esp when it comes to your children. Many good thoughts coming to you and your family.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check on Angello. I am so glad he came through well. I do realize we are still within that critical 24 hours, though. I send good wishes and prayers from here as well.

Hugs,
Deb

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
so glad everything went well!! What a little fighter Angelo is....

just checking in to see if there are any updates from Nan or kaleigh....

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope all is well. That dear little fellow has been through more than anybody should ever have to go through. My prayers for a speedy recovery.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
So glad to hear he is out of surgery. Can''t wait to hear the rest of the good news
1.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear surgery went well for Angello.
21.gif

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for a sweety boy!
emstar.gif

Heather

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Adding more prayers and good thoughts for a speedy recovery for the little darling Angello. Thanks for all the updates, Lisa. You are truly a good friend to Nan and her family. Looking forward to hearing more good news.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Great news so far Nan! Prayers and best wishes to Angello.

Lisa: Thanks for keeping up updated

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Some more good thoughts and prayers coming to you and your little boy.
1.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes.
17.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
kaleigh just called from the hospital to say that angello is doing well and the surgeons are happy with his progress so far. hopefully sweet angello will amaze them with a quick recovery.
36.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear the good news. Still thinking about them.

widget

Ideal_Rock
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
So glad to hear the good news. He''s a fighter, he''ll be just fine.
1.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m so glad to hear the good news!!! to all 9 of the sevens crew!
35.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/18/2005 1:55:08 PM
Author: belle
kaleigh just called from the hospital to say that angello is doing well and the surgeons are happy with his progress so far. hopefully sweet angello will amaze them with a quick recovery.
36.gif

Thanks for the update, belle! What a team you all make (you and Nan and Kaleigh)! You get the job done at the hospital and get the news out!! Love to all of you as well as to Angello and his father, siblings, and grandfather, Angelo!!!

Deb

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update, Belle!! Praying that Angello continues to come along this smoothly and heal quickly!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just logged on to check and see how our little guy was doing. thanks for the update belle
1.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Belle....glad things are OK right now....keep us posted
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Good news! Thanks for the update.

cheers--Sharon

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Our prayers continue. *hugs*

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
checking in.
prayers continue.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Sending best wishes for the speedy recovery of your little one and peace to your family during this time for how far you have come.

All the best,

Sarah

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Praying for continued good updates. My thoughts to Nan, her little guy & family.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got home from visitng Nan and Angello in the hospital. He looks great, and his color looks sooooo good. He is doing quite well considering what he went through. The surgeon is pleased with his progress. He was sedated but looks great. Nan is doing well too. We had a nice visit. That hospital is amazing. So things are good, thank god!!!!
12.gif

Lisa

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa,

thank you for keeping us updated. I am so glad to hear things are going fine. I''m sure it was great for Nan to have a friend like you to visit her.

Keeping thoughts and prayers your way to Nan and baby Angello.

Lori

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2005 6:34:39 PM
Author: kaleigh
The surgeon is pleased with his progress.
36.gif

Here''s to continued good progress, not to mention the peace good friends can bring.

Best wishes to you Angelo, Nan, Lisa, Belle and all,

widget

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Lisa!!!

Whew!....so far so good. That lil guy has a whole lot of people thinking about him, and praying for him!
5.gif

Hugs to Nan and her family....and to YOU for being such a good friend!! (((
30.gif
)))

Any idea how long before he can come home? I imagine it will take a while to recover from such a huge surgery...

xxoox J.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!!! widget, if all goes well, they are saying that he may be able to come home as early as next week sometime. He is on a ventilator and they are hoping to get him off that tomorrow and he has some sort of pace maker thingy,(sorry for my inept medical knowledge) and they want to take that off soon as well. He has tubes in his chest for drainage and they will have to stay in for a few more days. So that''s really great news. He is such a cutie pie and he''s a fighter that''s for sure. Nan would love to have him home soon. Keep those prayers coming they are definitely working!!!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa
that''s great news.
36.gif
he''ll be up and running in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results