shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s send our prayers and best wishes to

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone.
I got to sneak off to the hospital library.
Angello went on bypass at 3:45- this will be the longest stretch of the procedure.

Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes.
emlove.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
17.gif
17.gif
17.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s good to "see" you here Nan. Hang in there, Sweetie!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
I keep checking back to this thread to see if there''s any news. Still praying over here.
1.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
My prayers and thoughts going your way,

Lori

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Just checking back to see how its going. Still thinking about you guys.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
UPDATE: 7:10 Nan just called and Angello made it!!!!!!!!!! The nurses say that he is pink, a very good sign!! He is off to the pediatric cardiac intensive care unit. Nan hasn''t seen him yet but will be able to see him in about 20 minutes or so. The doctor said that the next 24 hours are touch and go so please keep your prayers coming. Tears of happiness for me. She will call me back later once he is settled.
12.gif

Lisa
1.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh....Keep us updated....thoughts and prayers to Nan and family......

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2005 7:12:53 PM
Author: kaleigh
UPDATE: 7:10 Nan just called and Angello made it!!!!!!!!!! The nurses say that he is pink, a very good sign!! He is off to the pediatric cardiac intensive care unit. Nan hasn't seen him yet but will be able to see him in about 20 minutes or so. The doctor said that the next 24 hours are touch and go so please keep your prayers coming. Tears of happiness for me. She will call me back later once he is settled.
12.gif

Lisa
1.gif
Awesome!!
Praise the Lord!!
Prayers for a quick, pain and problem free recovery outgoing!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the update, Lisa. I''m tearing up over here a bit, too! I''m glad Nan is holding up, this kind of thing is always hard...especially so with precious little children. That little Angello has been through so much, but he seems to be such a little fighter! I''ll keep praying that he stays pink and strong, and that Nan keeps up her strength too. Please, keep the updates coming (I know you will
1.gif
)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad to hear the initial good news!! Still thinking of you, Nan and Angello!

And thanks for keeping us updated, Lisa
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad he is allright. They are in my thoughts and prayers. I cannot imagine how difficult this must be for the entire family.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the updates - so good to hear the surgery went well. Hope Angello has a speedy recovery!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please oh please just let this part go by quickly and well, so that he can be done with all this!!!!!
12.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa
35.gif

thanks for the good news.
36.gif
36.gif
i''m sure everything will be fine.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh that''s wonderful news. I''ll pray for a good nights rest for both of them
1.gif

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
Glad to hear the good news. I''ll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers..
12.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh, sooo glad to hear it went well. Let''s continue sending happy thoughts and prayers from all corners of the country!!!
36.gif

Nan, BEST of luck during Angello''s recovery from the surgery. Take peace in all the loving thoughts that are headed your way!!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Whew--now he will sail through the night, I just know it.
emthup.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad to hear the good news! It sounds like a lot of prayers have been answered. I hope everyone gets a good night''s sleep & the little angel is well on the road to complete recovery!
12.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
My gosh, children are SO resilient! I''m so glad he''s doing well! I''ll keep checking back for updates, but I know he''s going to be great!!!!
12.gif
1.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Wonderful news. Sending the healingest vibes that I can muster, all the way from California.
My good pal B is a burly 9 year old who was born with HLHS, so I KNOW that Angello is on his way to a healthy, normal life. God bless you guys.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hallelujah--what a tough little angel
12.gif
and what a brave mommy, family and friends too!!

Big ((HUGS)) to Nan and prayers for Angello....and thanks so much for keeping us posted, Lisa! That special guy has been on my mind all day!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
7s1-
More postive energy being sent your way for you and your family.
emhot.gif
Hope you can get some sleep tonight!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to hit the sack and wish that I could give an update but haven''t heard from Nan since my last update. I am sure everything is fine and she is very tired at this point. I did talk to Mr. sevens and he didn''t know anything new, so that''s good. I am taking an early train to DC tomorrow so I can visit them in the hospital. belle will give updates as needed.
1.gif
Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers as they are greatly appreciated.

Lisa
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thoughts and prayers are on their way to you and to Mrs Nan!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I may be redundant but we are all thrilled to hear he came through the surgery...and we will continue to pray and keep good thoughts for the first critical 24 hours...Angello, you are even tougher and braver than your mom, if that is possible...you have lots of people you do not even know thinking about you and your wonderful family! You have come through your final surgery!!! Way to go...

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t posted before now, but you both have been in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you peace, love, light, good health & a successful recovery.
emlove.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Checking in w/ relief, congrats, and prayers for a speedy & complete recovery!
36.gif
12.gif

Hugs,

Kayla, Ben & Leo

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
I hope the entire sevens family rests well tonight.
I hope this is the last lap of this very scary journey.

Sleep tight little one, with visions of sugar plums...

Scintillating...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results